Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Scammers all over Ukraine, Russia and Lithuania, forget

Post by djfourmoney »

Bernie wrote:I am Member since 13 years in A Foreign Affair and Anastasia.com, meeting some girls in Ukraine with these agencies, unfortunately not the right one to marry, when it was an honest operation that time....
now its just a group of local scammers, agencies and interpreters, in Ukraine, and in Russia and Lithuania, many profiles are already timed out for a long time, many profiles have no girls behind at all who are interested in matchmaking, local agencies are recruiting local girls and especially interpreters to sqeeze out the last dollar out of stupid men going there or corresponding endless before.....for live conversations on the internet, videotaped to show its all true, but the truth is, that these girls just got this job to make money,
for interpreters,even if the girls speak perfect english, taxi long distance for the girls to meet with interpreter and the client, shopping, lost or stolen mobile phones, ill granny, hospital operations, damaged car, endless smart lies to make a lot of money out of the foreign men.......
dont waste Your time anymore, the Ukrainian, Russian and Lithuanian women mostly just use all men as their private banks, the local agents and their interpreters make huge money (for the income of others there)
just by using Your time, nearly none of the really pretty young women is interested in one of us, they finance their studies and their life by thís kind of job....getting 200 to 300 Dollars each month from the local agencies, plus the other fortunes when meeting foreigners, You can see that many even young slim woman already gained weight from all the dinners with foreigners, some are even underaged, the FBI is already informed about this kind of modern MAFIA, so forget at least totally about Ukraine,Russia and Lithuania, if You like pretty younger women and if if the girl is not immediately happy that You use only your own interpreters when visiting the country and in the conversations before.....giving You her personal email or mobile number quite soon after the first contacts.
Sorry Bernie but if you've been a member of these sites for 13 years and you haven't found a woman yet, the problem is YOU. Not the scammers (easy to identify) and yes some people are on the make, big deal. Keep your money in your pocket and say no. Being from Germany I don't believe German women are nearly as bad as American women, so refusing to pay for things shouldn't prevent anything from happening with a girl who is sincere.

Are there some women looking to rinse guys? Yes but again, they are easy to identify and since AFA usually has socials with 150-200 woman in them, did you meet all those women or did you just meet a handful, call it good and got scammed as you claim?

Anyway this thread is not about AFA, its about DM Planet and its website.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »