Dominican Republic

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Latin America, Mexico, or Central America.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

jasonstone wrote:
My comment will probably be eviscerated from the comment section by sun-up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSKAMRT ... unxynyzd4g

What a f.ucking beta! Now even nerds are dropping cointel *NO offense to the majority of HA posters,
which we know are beta nerds hence the hiding of ID's and outright awkwardness*

Dark_Sol is right; I need to get there A-SAP because there are too many douchebags running and
telling stories because they were raised by single mother whom run/ran their mouths, too.

This world is going to be so f.ucked up in 50 years. I probably won't be around to see how people
will get citations just for not shaving their pubes bald and for not having enough tattoos with Xray
cyborg random police scans in street without requiring ongoers to strip for examination.

The non-puritans and the non-pilgrims of England should have been wiped out before setting sail
for the New World. Now this is why the world is the way that it is. Only if Hitler were when in Europe 500
years earlier and wiped out the Puritans and Pilgrims instead of the E. European/Ashkenazi Jews.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Man... Depressing. So this dark brother went down to the DR. The first chick was alright looking, but the Black chick was typical fare down there.'

As I keep saying niccas hard up for Black women but can't seem to find a suitable one here, go to DR and don't look back and don't give me no lip. My boy works at Wal-mart and I think some other job and he's been going to DR/CR for awhile not, NO EXCUSES.

You're right EZ, we need to get down there because I have YET to see any of those trollops with high quality women. They are messing with poor girls/part-timers who will rinse a guy if they can get away with it but too often end up giving up the puss instead and then men flake on them.

How much is cheap Android phone if he's a so-called baller flying down to DR first class?

This sh*t is pathatic. His friend got more play because he spoke the language, DUH!

No wonder the Roohv or whatever is so-lame. Its full of no game having millennials.

Here's his blog, I just started reading it - http://www.thejourneyofsuperman.com/p/b ... adise.html
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Hey check out what this guy who's been on my mailing list a long time said about DR. He lives there now. How can this be? What he says is different than most of you.
Winston,

Great to hear from you!!! I am still on your list and read your messages. Yes, I am part of your HA group on FB as well. I moved from the USA about 4 years ago and now live in the Dominican Republic. I still may have copies of your Russian trip, but the box is in storage in the USA. I will check when I visit home again sometime in the next few months.

Winston, I have had some many girlfriends and the sex has been incredible, that I am very happy I left the USA as truly living overseas is 100% better. I have beautiful women all trying to date me. I can't believe it. I lived in Richmond for 18 years and only had two girlfriends and very little sex. Now, I have over 30 girls that call me on a frequent basis and I make new friends everyday. The USA is truly a sex-less prison compare to the rest of the world. It is the reason that I believed in your mission and board that you are definitely "happier aboard". Hope all is well with you and your son. Are you still in Manila?

Look forward to hearing from you. I won't forget the DVD's and will get back to you ASAP.
If the guy is young and/or goodlooking, it might be, especially if he is willing to accept less attractive (by DR standards) and/or older gals, perhaps w/kids.

DR is a decent place to date and get intimacy, much much better than USA IMO. But still not like Phils. or perhaps some other places in Asia for very average dudes who are not so young.

Now as a P4P arena, it's considered one of the tops by many though, certainly best in Caribbean and in same league as Colombia and Brazil. Some guys get confused when they deal with soft P4P or semi pros and delude themselves into comparing that kind of dating with straight up dating back home in USA. It's an apples to oranges kinda thing which invalidates it.

So this guy is probably one or more of:

- in the latter category (soft P4P)

- good looking and young

- going for less attractive and/or older gals
I can't rule out the third possibility because I haven't seen his women. lol. But here is what he said about why guys on my forum don't have the same experience as him in the DR.
Winston, don't know which part of the island they visited, but I am in the capital where most of the "normal' everyday people live. If you go to the tourist towns "Punta Cana & Puerto Plata" you will find some very good looking prostitutes. In the capital, you have the people from the inner part of the island who come here for a better life and thus, you meet very normal girls who are dying for a professional to support them, family or children. its very common. You need to understand the culture and know how to play the game. Most foreigners who come here think that the women are old fashion and will appreciate them if you give them money or promise them a future. This is not the case. These women grow up quickly and by the the time they are teenagers, they know how to get what they want. All you need to know is that they don't get anything until you get what you want first. Its that simple. Most people like Americans down here as they are easy to manipulate and don't know a scam when they see one. I grew up in NJ/NY and am very streetwise, its the reason that I have had success down here with the women.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:
Winston wrote:Hey check out what this guy who's been on my mailing list a long time said about DR. He lives there now. How can this be? What he says is different than most of you.
Winston,

Great to hear from you!!! I am still on your list and read your messages. Yes, I am part of your HA group on FB as well. I moved from the USA about 4 years ago and now live in the Dominican Republic. I still may have copies of your Russian trip, but the box is in storage in the USA. I will check when I visit home again sometime in the next few months.

Winston, I have had some many girlfriends and the sex has been incredible, that I am very happy I left the USA as truly living overseas is 100% better. I have beautiful women all trying to date me. I can't believe it. I lived in Richmond for 18 years and only had two girlfriends and very little sex. Now, I have over 30 girls that call me on a frequent basis and I make new friends everyday. The USA is truly a sex-less prison compare to the rest of the world. It is the reason that I believed in your mission and board that you are definitely "happier aboard". Hope all is well with you and your son. Are you still in Manila?

Look forward to hearing from you. I won't forget the DVD's and will get back to you ASAP.
If the guy is young and/or goodlooking, it might be, especially if he is willing to accept less attractive (by DR standards) and/or older gals, perhaps w/kids.

DR is a decent place to date and get intimacy, much much better than USA IMO. But still not like Phils. or perhaps some other places in Asia for very average dudes who are not so young.

Now as a P4P arena, it's considered one of the tops by many though, certainly best in Caribbean and in same league as Colombia and Brazil. Some guys get confused when they deal with soft P4P or semi pros and delude themselves into comparing that kind of dating with straight up dating back home in USA. It's an apples to oranges kinda thing which invalidates it.

So this guy is probably one or more of:

- in the latter category (soft P4P)

- good looking and young

- going for less attractive and/or older gals
I can't rule out the third possibility because I haven't seen his women. lol. But here is what he said about why guys on my forum don't have the same experience as him in the DR.
Winston, don't know which part of the island they visited, but I am in the capital where most of the "normal' everyday people live. If you go to the tourist towns "Punta Cana & Puerto Plata" you will find some very good looking hoes. In the capital, you have the people from the inner part of the island who come here for a better life and thus, you meet very normal girls who are dying for a professional to support them, family or children. its very common. You need to understand the culture and know how to play the game. Most foreigners who come here think that the women are old fashion and will appreciate them if you give them money or promise them a future. This is not the case. These women grow up quickly and by the the time they are teenagers, they know how to get what they want. All you need to know is that they don't get anything until you get what you want first. Its that simple. Most people like Americans down here as they are easy to manipulate and don't know a scam when they see one. I grew up in NJ/NY and am very streetwise, its the reason that I have had success down here with the women.
Yes Winston. I've been telling the guys to go the the capital (Santo Domingo) or perhaps Santiago, not those tourist/whore hotspots.

I met some regular girls in Santo Domingo. Even Jaygonza was one. Do you remember her? She was very nice and sincere. But looking at her FB now, it seems she may have become a hardcore Muslim.

Like I said, in DR, you get some handicap as a white (or probably black) westerner. But it's less than you seem to get in Phils. With some time and serious effort, I firmly believe you can pull much younger and better looking women than you could probably hope to get Stateside. But the country is a big hustle and that seems to be part of surviving there. So you gotta keep your wits at all time or you will get taken one way or another. So I agree with your friend also that you gotta play it strong and make sure your needs are met first.

I did manage to meet some giving nice types in Santo Domingo. So it also boils in part down to the individual.

It's sad but true, so many American guys are naive and gullible with women in second and third world countries. Even a lot of guys who are very successful in business back home and therefore should be very smart get played so easily by women. Learn from the Dominican guys. They will help you to reprogram your head regarding women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

For what it's worth, I showed him some of the comments in this forum. Here is his response.
Winston, don't share the same opinion of these guys as they don't live here, like I do. There are gold diggers everywhere and plenty here, as well as hookers. However, most of the girls I date are in college or have a decent job. Believe me they are not hard to get and I do concur that they are probably seeing other (men), as it part of the culture. One thing, the good women who want an young, educated, professional with money have to fight to win the "best" man, if you know what I mean. This makes attracting girls very easy as a "good catch" is hard to come by. This is what makes me attractive and as you know, I am Latino, so I know how to treat and attract Latin women. It's simply not that hard. By the way, my girls are in the 7-10 looking range. The oldest girl I date is 32, divorce with a child, and pretty good looking. I don't date older women, as there is plenty of young women around.
Winston, I am not here to make an argument or to prove to anyone what my experiences here in the DR have been like. I walk it, just like I talk it and really don't care for these types of comments, as I am not interested in anyone's opinion. One thing I do agree with, this is not the place to get married in. These girls are just for dating and having fun. Not good material for wife. There are exceptions, as I do have good friends with great Dominican wives. Again, they are not the norm. Anyway, I will talk to you later.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Guys, this is the best website I have found to get the real scoop on Sosua in DR: http://takemebacktososua.com/forum/

Look at these women!!!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:Guys, this is the best website I have found to get the real scoop on Sosua in DR: http://takemebacktososua.com/forum/

Look at these women!!!

I've seen these videos before and most of the women leave a-lot to be desired. The forum is full of hoodish Black men, just read it...
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

djfourmoney wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:Guys, this is the best website I have found to get the real scoop on Sosua in DR: http://takemebacktososua.com/forum/

Look at these women!!!

I've seen these videos before and most of the women leave a-lot to be desired. The forum is full of hoodish Black men, just read it...
I tried to refrain, but "fuc.k it" #DaveChappelle voice, now I have to say something. Yeah this is a piss-poor representation of DR life. Dark_Sol, Rock and I know the 1/2....DJ IV Money knows the 1/3rd to the 1/2. LOL
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Look at these women!!!

I tried to refrain, but "fuc.k it" #DaveChappelle voice, now I have to say something. Yeah this is a piss-poor representation of DR life. Dark_Sol, Rock and I know the 1/2....DJ IV Money knows the 1/3rd to the 1/2. LOL
LOL, even the guy that owns the site says Sousa is a poor place to pick up a woman if you're serious about a long term relationship. He says its ideal for short term stuff and hanging out with Americas who have seem to believe they found some largely unknown Poosey Paradise. These kneegrows give Black men a bad name.