Other sites/forums that mention HA and us

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Other sites/forums that mention HA and us

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I found this from this discussion forum.

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comm ... er_abroad/

"I've been to Ukraine, and holy shit was it amazing. I thought I was being punked. So many beautiful women, with blonde hair, tall, amazing asses, perky tits, and slim as should be. I was getting pretty much proposed to by solid 9s (It really puts shit into perspective btw)."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Here is a bull's eye quote from one of those threads referring to HA:

"Some guys love communities like that, where they can become co-excusers, refuse to take responsibility for their actions and where they can validate each others' failures and blame it on the whole world."
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

HA needs a new leader.

Winston has become too complacent, stale and happy with his hermit like lifestyle in US.

Wish he was more like Roosh when it comes to travels but I am afraid there's no juice left in our Winnie.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

HA needs more features. I made a stack of money from my old website, but I got lazy and didn't update it, then it crashed and burned out of Google.

I have something on the drawing board for HA, but I'm kind of busy with my new job right now. Winston's probably too lazy to sign it off anyway!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

Damn Winston, who is that gorgeous babe posing with you in your avatar? Is this your new Chinese princess?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

I think there are many misconceptions about this site, which is understandable because it is quite a chaotic mess whose quality varies wildly over time and also because this forum is quite different than the main page.

If there are any unifying ideas here, I think they are these two: 1) the dislike of American women, feminism, and many aspects of American culture and 2) the interest in meeting women abroad.

Most of us have clearly stated before that going abroad is not the solution for every guy in the anglosphere. For example, many guys are so 100% American and are very closed-minded to foreign cultures, so they would be miserable anywhere but in America because they are unable to adapt to new cultures. If you like America, then stay there! We could care less...

Furthermore, our members have a wide range of viewpoints: some like some aspects of PUA theory, some dislike it, some don't care about it at all, some are liberal, some are conservative, some have more unusual political viewpoints, etc. There are all types here really, so simple characterizations of this site will never be the whole truth.

Yes, Winston is quite silly sometimes and it is very easy to make fun of him, but still this site remains rather unique, although it doesn't provide the degree of conformity and camaraderie which most Americans need to feel satisfied. It is simply a loose collection of internationally-minded, anti-feminist individuals who think outside the box.
Last edited by Jackal on March 11th, 2014, 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Post by TheAustralianMan »

Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to other sites?

FFS who cares what they think.
Vietnam 2015
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

TheAustralianMan wrote:FFS who cares what they think.
I agree. I just had these thoughts in my mind and I was in the mood to write in English. I more often write in Hungarian these days. lol
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Other popular sites/forums that are talking about us

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

LOL! I love how PUAs like to criticise other people.

The fact is that stepping up from beta to alpha will get your much more attention from women. I saw a remarkable change in how I was treated....it also saw my respect for women drop even further when I didn't think that was at all possible.

If a man just wants to have sex then being alpha is a good way to do that.....getting some good solid game adds but only marginally. It is being alpha that works best in my experience.

But nowadays? For me? I could not really be bothered trying to get to know new women. I really don't want any more close relationships with women. If my fav#1 changes her mind I am interested....but apart from that? I am just not that interested any more.

The thing that has really swung women very much out of favour with me is the fact there is not one woman in the entire world giving me a hand to re-introduce the rule of law into Australia/Ireland......why would I want to be around people who are such blatant hypocrites? I don't hang around MEN who are liars and hypocrites...why would I hang around WOMEN who are not willing to lend me a hand? Makes no sense.

I will just continue to date eastern european women as they come and go.....but since I just turned 50? I am really not so in to generating any sort of "relationship" with any new woman.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Other popular sites/forums that are talking about us

Post by Cornfed »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:The fact is that stepping up from beta to alpha will get your much more attention from women. I saw a remarkable change in how I was treated....it also saw my respect for women drop even further when I didn't think that was at all possible.

If a man just wants to have sex then being alpha is a good way to do that.....getting some good solid game adds but only marginally. It is being alpha that works best in my experience.
It seems to me you had more of a beta strategy for picking up females. Rather than trying to enhance their status among other sluts by having sex with an "alpha" dirtbag, the females were trying to entice you to marry them in order to sponge off you and, being sluts, were going about the task in the only way they knew how. It just so happened that your personal circumstances and the time and place you lived meant that you were able to demand a far higher sex-to-expenditure ratio than most men can.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Why should we throw pearls before swine? The answers are out there, and any man that truly seeks a solution will find what he is looking for. It is pointless to teach a pig to dance, because you only wind up covered in mud, and pissing off the pig.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

fightforlove wrote:Damn Winston, who is that gorgeous babe posing with you in your avatar? Is this your new Chinese princess?
She's Filipina and a girl I had in Angeles City. She's hotter in person than in photos too. :)
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

Winston wrote:
fightforlove wrote:Damn Winston, who is that gorgeous babe posing with you in your avatar? Is this your new Chinese princess?
She's hotter in person than in photos too. :)
Aren't they all? ;)
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. There's a long discussion thread on RationalSkepticism.org about our claims on HA regarding Western Women. Most of the guys deny our claims. I wonder why. You guys should go there and give them a dose of truth and reality.

http://www.rationalskepticism.org/gener ... 36537.html