What do you think about concubines?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

For those of y'all who want concubines.... here's an interesting question.

Do you want to just have them one at a time or do you envision having threesomes/foursomes?

I only ask because all during my marriage I had fantasies of me and my ex inviting another woman into our bedroom... but now that I know what I really want, I just want a woman all to myself.

The irony is that I have reason to believe my ex fooled around with other women once we got divorced... bleh. :cry:

Kinda turned me off the whole bi/lesbo thing to be honest. That'll teach me lol... :roll:

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:I wouldn't mind such an arrangement.
A good cure for this is to live with a few women at once.
Winston wrote:But where can you get such an arrangement?
Clark County, and a few thousand other counties. 8)
Winston wrote:Which countries allow it?
Any country where the law & custom doesn't explicitly prohibit non-related/non-married opposite-sex cohabitation and where you have the means (either by charm or resources) to support it.
The USSA is one such country.

This guy has two wives.
Read the comments; he talks more about options for alt-relationships in the USSA.

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:For those of y'all who want concubines.... here's an interesting question.

Do you want to just have them one at a time or do you envision having threesomes/foursomes?

I only ask because all during my marriage I had fantasies of me and my ex inviting another woman into our bedroom... but now that I know what I really want, I just want a woman all to myself.

The irony is that I have reason to believe my ex fooled around with other women once we got divorced...
bleh. :cry:
Sounds to me like there could be some unfinished business waiting for you...

:idea: 8) :wink:
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Concubines and Polygamy (or Plural Marriage) are different things. By definition, a concubine is not married to her man and does not enjoy the same status as a legitimate wife.

In a concubine relationship, the man is financially responsible for her upkeep, but she and her children are not entitled to the man's inheritance on same standing as a married spouse and her children.

In a polygamous marriage, by law each wife is to be treated as equals.

The modern "sugar daddy + sugar baby" type relationship can be considered a form of concubinage, where the older and well-off man pays for the upkeep of a younger girl, in exchange for... whatever arrangements they agreed upon.

In ancient times, the largest source of concubines were slaves, and only the wealthy and nobility could afford the best looking ones.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

droid wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Me, I just want one.
Wait till you go to a proper location...

Not bashing the concept of love, but another factor might be that being on a dating wasteland -or for whatever reason not having many opportunities-, we try to "secure" the sex and companionship, by "falling" in love.
I think we males sometimes project lust and the need for female acceptance as love. It can get pretty blurry IMO.

I agree 100%^^^
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

manly5000 wrote:For those of y'all who want concubines.... here's an interesting question.

The irony is that I have reason to believe my ex fooled around with other women once we got divorced... bleh. :cry:

Kinda turned me off the whole bi/lesbo thing to be honest. That'll teach me lol... :roll:
A real concubine would be like in N Korea where Kim Jong Un, and even his late father, have hundreds of women (maybe even more) available for their own personal sexual pleasure.

That said, and to piggy back Winston, of course I would be happy with that arrangement. But since I don't own a country, all I can do is have a little fun in Devils Den in Bangkok!!!!

Return to “Dating, Relationships, Foreign Women”