Wow! Hot Foreign Women on HA Personals You Can Meet!

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oooooo so hot and sexy! In her profile, she said she likes Middle Eastern men too. Wow.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 999697?b=1

Wow she looks so pretty and sweet.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/details/798232?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh my! She's hot but looks high maintenance. lol

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 954592?b=1

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow this brunette looks so angelic and pure! Am I dreaming? Wow. It's hard to believe she's real. Her beauty is so surreal and flawless.

http://dating.happierabroad.com/gal/det ... 701935?b=1

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

terminator wrote:Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.
That's crazy and unnatural. How can you get aroused with a robot? She'd have to look and feel very realistic for that to be possible.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Last edited by Winston on March 7th, 2014, 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Winston wrote:
terminator wrote:Robot wives will be better than all those meat bags because robots won't ever age and become ugly. Men can also have robot children too who will never piss him off.
That's crazy and unnatural. How can you get aroused with a robot? She'd have to look and feel very realistic for that to be possible.
They will eventually be better than women - more smarter, more able to do housework, more able to driver...Although, the robot children is a joke because men should be able to reproduce a clone baby on their own one day soon.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Here's Valerie 23

Mary 25

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

LOL those are human actors playing robots on TV. :P

The only robot I would want to do is this one:

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jmbPtforlife
Freshman Poster

Post by jmbPtforlife »

I wish my dick worked for these East Euro and Russian women. They just don't do anything for me.

I am a white man who just hates whitey. My family would be so sad for me if they knew.