I want to start a Mens boycott of POF and other dating sites

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Émigré wrote:Some guys would rather have a loveless life if they can't have a relationship that doesn't meet their expectations. I can honestly say I couldn't stay in a relationship with a woman who didn't wait until the wedding. I'm assuming All_That_Is_Man is also expecting a virgin which is a high expectation. It is hard enough getting into any relationship, narrow it down to a beautiful woman, and narrowing it further to a virgin. That is like going for the gold in dating Olympics. The main point is never drop out of the race and eventually you will make it to the finish line and get the prize. The best relationship. :)
This is a matter of personal tastes. I personally don't attach much value to virginity, mainly because it's almost impossible for a modern girl (as it is for a boy) to resist the curiosity of having sex with a peer, with hormones screaming high, lots of peer pressure, continuous Internet and media titillation and the kinds of liberal families we have now. Most Italian kids lose their virginity at 14, and that's what they are at ease to state to a survey. It used to be around 16/17 when I was a teenager. So, whoever desires a virgin without passing for a paedophile is better off running to a rural place in Asia or the Middle East. And in that case, they would still have to pay the hefty price of a 18, 19 or 20 years old who doesn't know much about modern life, a relationships and all its facets.

And this takes me to the other point: I have never had a virgin (well, only once when I was 16, but I was a virgin too, so that doesn't count :)) and I would never think of having a fling or start a relationship with one. I like a woman who knows how to have sex -> knows how to please a man and how she likes/wants to be pleased. If sex is indeed a language, I wouldn't like to have to teach my girlfriend/wife how to speak before I start speaking to her.

What I do value is honesty. A young woman who says: sure, I had a few men, before, but it's who I love and my sexual life will be with you and you only (well, bar whatever "special games" we might enjoy having :oops: ) from now on. There are many more aspects to look for and cherish in a young woman. Virginity is probably not one of them.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Online sucks anywhere.

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Don't be silly. Your whore wife doesn't love you. That is not how women are. She is stringing you along for the money. Did it ever occur to you that you hate women, in that you associate goodness with qualities that only men possess (love, loyalty, integrity etc.)? BTW, I suppose you realize your wife was almost certainly ploughed by way more than the three men that she admits to and is almost certainly being ploughed by various dirtbags on the side right now. Why should she not be? After all, it is what she was trained to do, and she knows that she can do anything she wants and blame you.
+9999
Wow perfect harmony. Have you two guys ever thought of turning gay and date each other? :)
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Don't be silly. Your whore wife doesn't love you. That is not how women are. She is stringing you along for the money. Did it ever occur to you that you hate women, in that you associate goodness with qualities that only men possess (love, loyalty, integrity etc.)? BTW, I suppose you realize your wife was almost certainly ploughed by way more than the three men that she admits to and is almost certainly being ploughed by various dirtbags on the side right now. Why should she not be? After all, it is what she was trained to do, and she knows that she can do anything she wants and blame you.
+9999
Wow perfect harmony. Have you two guys ever thought of turning gay and date each other? :)
This faggot just has to get the last word even when we are through arguing with him. Guess his whore wife isn't giving him any like those other guys she f***s.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Man you guys need to quit... Why would you even fool with these trash pit free dating sites???

I have accounts on Okcupid and POF just for shits and giggles. Its a complete, 100% waste of time. Just out of thin air I was on Okcupid and sent a You Tube video to a woman that said she liked Erkya Babu. She asked if I had remixed that song, I could have lied but why?

Heard nothing from her since. Oh well, but its a complete waste of time. Okcupid blog is even honest about your chances and tries to push you toward older women who they know don't get much attention.

No need to boycott just don't use it, save your chips and move ahead.

I will be covering much of this coming up. I am finalizing what hardware I need for quality podcast without impacting my plans for 2013. I have already pushed it back to next year as it is from my original plans for April 2012 and then Oct 2012.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
+9999
This faggot just has to get the last word even when we are through arguing with him. Guess his whore wife isn't giving him any like those other guys she f***s.
I guess you're a homophobe as well. LOL is there a single category of non-fictional human beings you don't despise with all your energies?
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

djfourmoney wrote:Man you guys need to quit... Why would you even fool with these trash pit free dating sites???

I have accounts on Okcupid and POF just for shits and giggles. Its a complete, 100% waste of time. Just out of thin air I was on Okcupid and sent a You Tube video to a woman that said she liked Erkya Babu. She asked if I had remixed that song, I could have lied but why?

Heard nothing from her since. Oh well, but its a complete waste of time. Okcupid blog is even honest about your chances and tries to push you toward older women who they know don't get much attention.

No need to boycott just don't use it, save your chips and move ahead.

I will be covering much of this coming up. I am finalizing what hardware I need for quality podcast without impacting my plans for 2013. I have already pushed it back to next year as it is from my original plans for April 2012 and then Oct 2012.
Interesting. Are you thinking of starting a web radio in one of those exotic places?
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
publicduende wrote:
All_That_Is_Man wrote:
+9999
I guess you're a homophobe as well. LOL is there a single category of non-fictional human beings you don't despise with all your energies?
Your comebacks are tiring, pretentious, and pitiful. Again, I feel so sorry for you and your situation. Here you are trying to give love advice, bash the members of this forum, put women on pedestals, and assume everyone hates the world just because we're not miserable like you. You're a great example of why men should not sign a life contract, like marriage, with a whore who has openly f***ed numerous guys before you (while lying and admitting to only 3 guys...). I could care less if a woman wants to be a whore, but here you are married to the public urinal, claiming that your life has been better since. Again, what kind of sack of sh:t are you where your life is now better that you bought the cow that men were getting the milk for free from for years. You're a pathetic child who married and signed your life away to the first whore who didn't say "no" because that's the best that a deadbeat with mommy issues like you could ever do. I'm through wasting my time with you.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:Your comebacks are tiring, pretentious, and pitiful. Again, I feel so sorry for you and your situation. Here you are trying to give love advice, bash the members of this forum, put women on pedestals, and assume everyone hates the world just because we're not miserable like you. You're a great example of why men should not sign a life contract, like marriage, with a whore who has openly f***ed numerous guys before you (while lying and admitting to only 3 guys...). I could care less if a woman wants to be a whore, but here you are married to the public urinal, claiming that your life has been better since. Again, what kind of sack of sh:t are you where your life is now better that you bought the cow that men were getting the milk for free from for years. You're a pathetic child who married and signed your life away to the first whore who didn't say "no" because that's the best that a deadbeat with mommy issues like you could ever do. I'm through wasting my time with you.
I am done giving you and another couple of immature twits any advice. And you're still sticking to the same 3 arguments you've been using from the beginning on the thread. Including turning around mine about you, as beyond the shadow of a doubt you're the one who is dateless, paranoid and miserable. Not me, not my wife. I have married my wife because I love her. Like every relationship based on love and respect, being with my wife made me a more complete, more serene and stronger being. And she also had a similar change.

Too bad you haven't even began to try and understand what love and feelings towards another human being are. WTF didn't you have a family? Didn't you have a Mom who loved you? Or she was an evil bitch, too, whom your dad had to marry so he could get some sex? Doesn't she represent an example, smack on your face, of real, unconditional love? Do I need to wonder what the heck happened in your life to make a young man so bitter, depressed and depressing?

It seems that there's no end to this. Don't waste your time with me, indeed. In fact don't just waste any time on any of us anymore! Get a job, get out of your cage of paranoias. Meet people, save some money and spend your holidays to meet even more people. Piling bullshit over bullshit on myself and my wife, two people you don't know in the slightest, doesn't turn it into Swiss chocolate. Do you understand that? Do you need a slap in the face like one would do with a stupid kid to get a measure of wisdom back into that brain of yours?
Will N. Dowd
Junior Poster

Post by Will N. Dowd »

Now I'm on POF again and get the typical BS I'm thinking again about what I can do to try and stop if from getting any worse than it already is. What we really need is a group like anonymous to hack dating sites in North America and destroy them somehow. Just remember it was one street vendor in Tunisia that started all the turmoil in the middle east. Think of it! One fruit and vegetable sellers and the reaction to his actions toppled the government and caused others to do the same. They toppled governments, we are only trying to change girls.

I though if I and other HA abroad members would start messaging other guys in their cities the same message we can write together here pleading with them to stop messaging women for even a week or a month just to see what happens when they do.

I also thought of messaging other guys and telling them to join DIA and see what a real dating site should be. If they get hooked on it and it causes them to go abroad to meet some of the girls, then that would a victory for us. Problem is that would make DIA a tougher place because more guys would join it and dilute the supply. I think this could work because they would see what foreign girls are like and ditch POF and other crap.

I also thought what would happen if men in Canada and the USA started to refuse to pay alimony. The only way to go about this would be to remove all cash from their banks so the automatic withdrawals wouldn't work because no money would be there. I'm always thinking of other ways men could cause a revolt that would be so powerful it would cause the rules to change.

Their has to be some way that we can start a movement that would start to put the heat on women, governments etc. It's happening in Japan with the herbivore men movement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbivore_men

I think the dating site boycott would be a first step. I'm interested in other members ideas in how to get this started. I have a lot of free tiem right now so I could do mass messaging every day for hours. If it makes a difference I'm up for it.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian_prince »

Im in.

f**k Match.com that ripped my money off. I paid 35$ a month for a year and never had ANY dates.
I am far better looking than most men. Its not us, men. Its the dating system against us.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Will you made me lol. Why do you even care? why don´t you channel your energy to the pinays? Looks quite unhealthy to me given the chances of your proposal is zero. The japan herbivore thing is no win for the men. Problem is that the girls created the herbivore men. When you read the articles about it the girls are the one who are "disgusted" with sex. Their numbers are around 40%. The men have simply no chance there at all. Only very risk friendly guys can make a point here and there but the men there lack probably T. and the culture is hard against non conformists.

Anyway be happy that you found a solution for yourself. We want you see you make yourself happy and not fight a senseless fight with no chances for a win. This ship has long been gone.

By the way, you said that you can´t go anywhere with the pinay on the site. You probably mean not the asian dating sites. That would make sense.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

AnastasiaWeb also needs to be wiped off the face of the earth.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

In theory, we could take turns and only go out on weekends or do approaches based on the last digit of the driver's license # or SS# per each week.

For example, on week 1, only those with a last SS# of "1" would go out that weekend or make approaches/flirt. The rest would stay home or just "ghost" during the day. Week 2 would be for #2, and so on, etc.
This way everyone would get laid and have value in a consistent manner.

But of course, as always, there's plenty of little pricks and manginas that would not respect this, trying to trample everyone else, ruining everything.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?