Ukraine revolution 2014

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to Russia, Ukraine, or the former Soviet Republics.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

These are must watch videos to understand the reality of what America, the EU, and NATO are trying to accomplish.

The above video is fairly older. Filmed about two weeks ago.

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

America's always got to go pushing everyone around & acting like they're innocent- they even do it here to their own people. On a regular basis, they do something & act like the properties of that action don't exist! Nothing here works as advertised & they just keep lying.

I really hope I can get somewhere else before this country turns into a passive-aggressive version of Nazi Germany. It's definitely because I don't want any of that to land on me, but I wouldn't want to be fighting with people I'd probably agree with. I also wouldn't want to be fighting with Russia as a general thing, either. Especially considering that America has that "do things our way, even if it's wrong" & "don't ask question, even if it means your death" style of doing things. It really seems like it's going to be another Vietnam.

I was actually reading a bit about that recently. There's a massive trait of being "doctrine bound" (where they are taught a particualr way of doing things & won't ever break that pattern no matter what) and that whatever the soldier's own abilities, the decisions are totally outsourced to the commander (so it all rests on whether this one guy gets it right or not- and they run into severe problems if they're ever on their own for whatever reason or are trying to do things that take personal skills & abilities). Another thing is that a lot of a soldier's time is spent on learning to use equipment, here. In other militaries, it's less centralized & more "ground-up" as it's called. In this military, it seems they try to undermine the fighters as much as possible & take the country down with them. Extreme carelessness with lives & resources coupled with massive arrogance & a "don't tell me, I outrank you & that's all that matters" is something that can cost you your life or make you wish it had. This also has a huge impact on the nation that these soldiers are coming from (or attached to- all that interconnectedness is causing a huge problem for one country when another one decides to start shit).

Not trying to lecture on tactical situations, but these are things to consider if maybe you're thinking of joining (if anything happens. It's also a major point if any of this gets directed at you. You might want to know your enemy, even if you didn't think they would be an enemy.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

I've noticed something: America seems to act a lot like Agamemon from Troy. He had some power & backed other countries into following him, because none of them were individually strong enough to defeat him (or, rather, the forces that did what he told them). These other countries didn't always even support him, but since they weren't able to beat him (especially now with his allies that were in the same situation) he didn't get chopped down.

I've noticed the same theme with America. It goes pushing other countries around & wouldn't be able to do nearly as much of it without all the suborned help they've gotten- help which they constantly mock & drag down into their problems. I really don't like how I might come off, because of other people's actions- and it's not like someone would be entirely wrong for presuming these things, especially since people like this do this to the people from around here.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If a world war starts in Ukraine, and you guys get drafted to go there as soldiers, then you will be getting a free ticket to one of the dating abroad hot spots in the world. :) haha

Just kidding. Anyway, guess what?

Right now, one of our forum members is having the time of his life in Ukraine after meeting his soulmate there who is a gem and total keeper, the kind that you could NEVER find in the US, who totally wants to please her man in every way and is very attractive herself. His story will be the best happier abroad story here yet.

He also says that there are no troops around him at all in Ukraine and that it's just media hype. I cannot reveal who he is because he told me that he will not post any trip reports until later, and does not want his identity known yet.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Well, Winston, we know from this thread who is in Ukraine right now. Look forward to his reports.

I wouldn't have any safety concerns about going to Ukraine right now, except apparently 300 mercenaries from Blackwater have recently arrived, with the usual mission of bringing havoc.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Tsar wrote:The US and EU are targeting Russian allies. Assad in Syria and Yanukovych in Ukraine were allies with Russia. It's about destabilizing the two countries and causing problems for Russia. Russia is a good country, with strong opportunities for growth, and growing religion. It is against feminism, homosexuality, and is with China in abandoning the US dollar. I am rooting for Assad and Yanukovych because they are pro-Russian and anti-West. Anywhere the US or the EU goes is soon decaying and collapsing. Anywhere the IMF goes becomes more in ruins and the local population suffers.
Damn right
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder