American women are not the problem, you and me are!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Well if it wasn't for the blacks the human race would not exist, those people who think they are better than the blacks just can't see below the surface.

And yes the system has been setup on purpose to where American women are way out of line and get away with just about anything abusing their male partners.
Time to Hide!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

maybeUSA wrote: Acceptance is better than creating blatant false misconceptions about what is really going on.
Agreed. And for this reason, American women should accept that there are far more beautiful, intelligent, and cultured women overseas than they will ever be! lol

MaybeUSA, I recommend that you travel more (if you've ever travelled outside the USA...). It might open your eyes.

And stop watching only American media. You are obviously well-programmed by it.

Try these news sites out for starters:
http://rt.com/
http://www.aljazeera.com/
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Re: American women not the problem, it is you and me that is

Post by TheAustralianMan »

maybeUSA wrote:I've spent a lot of time abroad.

You call them Ameriskanks, yet many on this forum are bragging about hooking up with thai p4p pros in Bangkok.
Who is more disease ridden?

Bottom line, if you are a loser in America, you will be a loser anywhere else in the world.

Got no social circle? Guess what, you are a loser.

Spend Friday/Saturday nights alone? Guess what you are a loser.

Accept it, and don't blame your loserness on America, blame it on yourself
lol

People that get off on constantly call others 'losers' generally have their own security issues.

You should do what makes you happy instead of worrying about what strangers on an internet forum are doing. Just sayin' :wink:
Vietnam 2015
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

ChampionKaji wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:Nyugga.
Don't block this self-hating cocolo. We need a "Stephen" (#DjangoUnchained) on the forum. :-p
Nah, I'm just telling the truth. Telling the truth isn't self-hate, it is the first step to self-improvement, due to the LOVE that I have for my volk and my own life.

I have seen your file and you like ugly fatass women. Lucky you because that's all Black men can get, but not all of us like those ugly-a** fat latinas; some of us were born with money to spend, some of us were born for races to win, and some of us are aware that it's good for us to like petite northeast asian women.
I see you are a Black person whom tries to claim me as Black just because I have a pulse and slightly more melanin than a White American. Unmitigated sheep you are per aforementioned. That's how stupid most Black Americans are hence why people like you deem Paula Patton, Fredricka Whitfield, Nicole Murphy, Alicia Keys, Evelyn Rosada (even though she's a ghetto wanna-Black piece-of-s.hit), etc. as straight-up Black women.

Actually, I like fat, obese, big-b.itched, fatty-a.ss women, pretty and ugly, because I like fat p.ussy; I just don't like the ones whom are feminist, you stupid f.ucker you. I can pull non-BBW, but that s.hit bores me to tears to having flacid erectile dysfunction. I like BBWs, SSBBWs, women whom are super-petite with curves, or super-tall (just as long when it comes to being tall that she has curves @ least at the slightest).

Listen, "Stephen", we can do this quid-pro-quo s.hit all night because I'm at the point of my life where I`m rising out of the ashes like a PHX and I will be able to become happier abroad once more. Absolve yourself away from trying to make me cower into the corner in feeble efforts to make me wear a dunce cap. It's not going to happen - not even if you dig up information on me.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on March 11th, 2014, 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

ChampionKaji wrote:I am Black. Black Passengers Yellow Cabs was written in the mid 2000s when Black guys were somewhat popular, and he admitted that he f***ed a lot of ugly-a** women AND that Asians/Japanese are white-worshipers that look down on Black people.

Racism in dating and all other aspects of life is alive and well globally.

Have you ever even been to Japan? You don't know shit.
Sure you are.....

I've heard it all on this website man, about how poorly black men do overseas and it's not even true.

He got a lot of beautiful women as well according to the book so PLEASE.

I'm black and I've attracted beautiful Asian women, including one from a wealthy family in AMERICA, so stop.

Black men in the today's time still say that they attract Japanese women as a matter of fact, they have videos of today's TIME, with Japanese women saying that they love black men and some of the black members on here will even confirm it.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

That's bullshit. I know those guys and they are a part of the same think-tank/organization I'm in. They only say that stuff to raise controversy and get hits on their videos; they say that they cannot get sex because they're Black.

What kinds of Asian women did you attract and are you a light-bright?
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

ChampionKaji wrote:
Don't block this self-hating cocolo. We need a "Stephen" (#DjangoUnchained) on the forum. :-p
Nah, I'm just telling the truth. Telling the truth isn't self-hate, it is the first step to self-improvement, due to the LOVE that I have for my volk and my own life.

I have seen your file and you like ugly fatass women. Lucky you because that's all Black men can get, but not all of us like those ugly-a** fat latinas; some of us were born with money to spend, some of us were born for races to win, and some of us are aware that it's good for us to like petite northeast asian women.
I see you are a Black person whom tries to claim me as Black just because I have a pulse and slightly more melanin than a White American. Unmitigated sheep you are per aforementioned. That's how stupid most Black Americans are hence why people like you deem Paula Patton, Fredricka Whitfield, Nicole Murphy, Alicia Keys, Evelyn Rosada (even though she's a ghetto wanna-Black piece-of-s.hit), etc. as straight-up Black women.

Actually, I like fat, obese, big-b.itched, fatty-a.ss women, pretty and ugly, because I like fat p.ussy; I just don't like the ones whom are feminist, you stupid f.ucker you. I can pull non-BBW, but that s.hit bores me to tears to having flacid erectile dysfunction. I like BBWs, SSBBWs, women whom are super-petite with curves, or super-tall (just as long when it comes to being tall that she has curves @ least at the slightest).

Listen, "Stephen", we can do this quid-pro-quo s.hit all night because I'm at the point of my life where I`m rising out of the ashes like a PHX and I will be able to become happier abroad once more. Absolve yourself away from trying to make me cower into the corner in feeble efforts to make me wear a dunce cap. It's not going to happen - not even if you dig up information on me.
Also ChampionKaji will be happy to know that you are a latino who could pass for a light skinned black person and even you have seen first hand the success that black men have in Europe and Australia.

Plus you even had great success in Canada yourself.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

@LoserBySelfTKOKaji,

Apparently, you didn't read enough on me. Did you read where I was in the Phillippines bored from f.ucking petite strippers that their p.ussy was semi-dry and bleeding from my cocks?

You spend time reading me for free in efforts to undermine me; your momma Black, right? GTFupOH!
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

ChampionKaji wrote:That's bullshit. I know those guys and they are a part of the same think-tank/organization I'm in. They only say that stuff to raise controversy and get hits on their videos; they say that they cannot get sex because they're Black.

I'm browned skinned and tall.

I've attracted a moderate amount of Asian women throughout my life, including one in China.

The wealthy asian girl I attracted in the states was from California.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

SilverEnergy wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:

Also ChampionKaji will be happy to know that you are a latino who could pass for a light skinned black person and even you have seen first hand the success that black men have in Europe and Australia.

Plus you even had great success in Canada yourself.
I thank you for respecting whom I am. I'm glad I apologized to you more than ever.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Filipinas are ugly as f**k, and they look like the type to either have dry, crusty vag, or nasty green and disgusting discharge. They look like they stink too. That's still unimpressive.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

SilverEnergy wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:That's bullshit. I know those guys and they are a part of the same think-tank/organization I'm in. They only say that stuff to raise controversy and get hits on their videos; they say that they cannot get sex because they're Black.

I'm browned skinned and tall.

I've attracted a moderate amount of Asian women throughout my life, including one in China.

The wealthy asian girl I attracted in the states was from California.
I thought you were talking aboyt ugly-ass filipinas or ugly-ass thai chicks with dicks. From now on, only Northeast Asian women count as the asian women i find attractive. Good for you, you're an outlier, but most Black men are stuck jackin off in Asia, while 5'2" white guys can pull good pusspuss.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

You just offended half of the members here with that statement, "Filipinas are ugly-as-f.uck'? lol Here comes the peanut gallery...or maybe they'll click that 'Ignore' feature eh?

Again, fellas, don't block this cocolito. He needs the press and media takeout.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

It's true though.

God damn, I've seen Black women in the hood and even Taiwan that look better than those cruds.

http://philippinefailblog.com/filipina- ... -of-rocks/
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:You just offended half of the members here with that statement, "Filipinas are ugly-as-f.uck'?
Come on man. Filipinas can be ugly as f**k, and it's easy to see why. No other race has laid with so many men on a global scale. That ugliness clearly comes from the western influence.

Now, there are some hot filipinas. But really, I can't honestly grade them anywhere near say, the hottest Russians or even Chinese. Heck, regular American white chicks can beat the best Filipinas in terms of physical attractiveness. It's all about the genes. You're not gonna look very good though, if you're quarter Chinese, quarter French and half dirty old American man. :lol: