Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.
IronChemist
Freshman Poster

Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Post by IronChemist »

I'm stuck in the US for another year until I have a teaching cert.
Anyway a little bit more about myself in just the physical aspects. I'm 6'4 about 270(250 w/o skin later story) 12-15% body fat.
I'll be 30 when I leave the country, however I look like I'm early to mid 20s.

Am I too big for some of the ladies overseas?

What should I do in the meantime anyway as well?
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Post by jamesbond »

IronChemist wrote:Anyway a little bit more about myself in just the physical aspects. I'm 6'4 about 270(250 w/o skin later story) 12-15% body fat.

No, you are not too big for the ladies overseas. Check out this movie clip below about this professional body builder who went to Thailand to find a wife. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
IronChemist
Freshman Poster

Post by IronChemist »

That's really good to know. I have a Taiwanese ex girlfriend who basically ruined american women for me. I have never seen anyone with as nice of attitude as her. She wanted me to constantly touch and hold her as well.
polya
Junior Poster

Re: Success in Asia Chances and what to do in the meantime?

Post by polya »

jamesbond wrote:
IronChemist wrote:Anyway a little bit more about myself in just the physical aspects. I'm 6'4 about 270(250 w/o skin later story) 12-15% body fat.

No, you are not too big for the ladies overseas. Check out this movie clip below about this professional body builder who went to Thailand to find a wife. :D

I hope the body builder does better than hulk Hogan did. If he's wise he'll keep her at home barefoot and pregnant
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
adann
Freshman Poster

Post by adann »

To answer, yes you will be too big. Most Asian women Do Not prefer big muscle type guys. They actually feel scared or grossed out by it. Big muscular type guys only appeal to american women.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I'm doing very well with Filipinas. :)
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Tall is good. I'm not tall but then there are plenty of petite ladies in Asia.

At your age you should have the pick of available women out there. But just bear in mind that Chinese women are mostly driven and like success and money. Thai women are somewhat less driven, but having a lazy wife with no ambitions has its own particular problems.

Maybe Vietnam could be a compromise?

In the meantime, work on being more alpha, acquiring cash/investments, eating better, that sort of thing. Roosh's forum has some good threads on this. And don't stop dating women - the more experience of dating you'll have, the better you'll do anywhere.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Big muscle types are OK with Asian women because any white guy will do. You can be short, fat, tall, skinny, swole as f**k, you'll still get women as long as you're white. Being tall and slim-muscular is best, but tall and hulking will do fine too.

If you are Black you might as well save your money because Black guys cannot get asian p***y even if they spent their life savings to hire a hooker.
IronChemist
Freshman Poster

Post by IronChemist »

I'm white with a masters degree in chemistry.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

You'll do very well then.