What do you guys do if a girl wants free drinks from you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

What do you guys do if a girl wants free drinks from you?

Post by mattyman »

I'm talking about, straight off the bat in a bar.

Last night this happened to me. This girl asked me for a drink straight off the bat, tried to be manipulative, persuasive, trying to be all flirty and everything. It set off even more alarm bells when I saw the same girl asking other guys in the pub for free drinks, including one of my friends. It stuck me from the start that she was one of those chicks who uses guys. I politely-refused and joked that my own thirst was more important. She kept persuading me, I kept saying no. She then went straight to someone else and did the same thing. Red flags raised.

What do you do/have you done in situations like the above? Would be curious to here some of your opinions and stories.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: What do you guys do if a girl wants free drinks from you

Post by nicho12 »

mattyman wrote:I'm talking about, straight off the bat in a bar.

Last night this happened to me. This girl asked me for a drink straight off the bat, tried to be manipulative, persuasive, trying to be all flirty and everything. It set off even more alarm bells when I saw the same girl asking other guys in the pub for free drinks, including one of my friends. It stuck me from the start that she was one of those chicks who uses guys. I politely-refused and joked that my own thirst was more important. She kept persuading me, I kept saying no. She then went straight to someone else and did the same thing. Red flags raised.

What do you do/have you done in situations like the above? Would be curious to here some of your opinions and stories.
I tell her to suck my dick first
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

No free drinks for women at the clubs ever.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

You did the right thing by refusing to buy her a drink. This was one of the many reasons I stopped going to bars years ago. This was posted on HA a while back, but this would be a good reminder not to buy women in bars or clubs drinks: http://kaitlynsploosh.wordpress.com/201 ... -at-a-bar/
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Tell her to give you a lap dance first.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
TheAustralianMan
Freshman Poster

Post by TheAustralianMan »

Only if she'll give you a rub n tug in return.
Vietnam 2015
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

If a gal asks this of me, I ask if she's willing to earn the drink by my throwing quarters at her cleavage. Cheap entertainment for me, and if she gets enough quarters she can buy a beer. sorry no free drinks from me. :)
---

SD
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

What do you think I would do???? NOT BUYING HER THE DRINK!!!! men need to have some dignity
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

I just turn my back on them and continue minding my own business with friends. So far that method has worked excellent for me cause it makes them extra angry and since most american women love to be drama queens and can't handle being ignored. I just laugh when they try insulting me to the point they walk away cause they see I won't bow down to lil miss spoiled princess.
Dark_Sol
Freshman Poster

Post by Dark_Sol »

Never buy a girl a drink that begs you. f**k that shit, ask them, " Can you buy me a drink?" Being here in the DR, women here have become entitled, they ask you to buy them a drink all the time.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: What do you guys do if a girl wants free drinks from you

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

mattyman wrote:I'm talking about, straight off the bat in a bar.

Wow...how old are you?

You don'y buy women drinks in bars unless she is your long term gf or wife.

I didn't buy my fav#1 a drink in a bar for more than a year. Why should I? She has a job. She wanted to be equal. It was about 18 months before I decided that I would buy her drinks anywhere but when we went to dinner together.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

http://pjmedia.com/drhelen/2014/03/20/m ... ike-in-la/

The comment section's back-and-forth between realists and would-be wallets was entertaining.
It looks like manginas are going to double down, going forward.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

there are a lot of things you could have done to further define her intentions. first you should have asked her.. "if i do that favor for you then what do you plan on doing for me? (with a friendly smile) . or you could have just told her that you only do that for girls that you like and who like you in return.. then ask her if she likes you. :) there are so many possibilities that you could have explored.
buddy77
Freshman Poster

I would simply say

Post by buddy77 »

"I dont know you", and walk away from her and instead start flirting with other women. Its not that hard to do.