Who can help my filipina friend?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Who can help my filipina friend?

Post by Johnny1975 »

I've been chatting with a filipina for 9 months on OKCupid. She's just turned 27 years old.

She's a really nice girl and I want to help her find a guy. She's quite shy and that's why she doesn't really talk to men. I want her to find someone asap. She prefers foreigners. She's been chatting with guys from various countries but none of them seem to be able to meet her.

She's a teacher and she lives on the island of Siquijor, which is a small island south of Negros, Cebu and Bohol.

She has a sister in Dumaguete which she visits sometimes, and sometimes she goes to Cebu city and Tagbilaran City which is in the south of Bohol. So even though she's on a small island, she gets about a bit. She's willing to travel but not too far, so places like Manila would be too far.

She's a christian girl and that means church and no sex before marriage. She's never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never been touched. She wants to get married.

The age range that she's looking for is 30 to 45.

What I'd like is some advice on what she can do, or a good dating site to join.

Salamat.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

manly5000
Freshman Poster

Re: Who can help my filipina friend?

Post by manly5000 »

Johnny1975 wrote:She's a christian girl and that means church and no sex before marriage. She's never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never been touched. She wants to get married.
Wow, really? :shock: Is she a hardcore fundie or something?

I mean, I want to marry a virgin and everything but that's almost scary! I wonder how many girls like that there are in Mexico and other parts of Latin America...

Do you have any pics?

DateInAsia is a good site if she's not on there already.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

manly5000 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:She's a christian girl and that means church and no sex before marriage. She's never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, never been touched. She wants to get married.

I mean, I want to marry a virgin and everything but that's almost scary! I wonder how many girls like that there are in Mexico and other parts of Latin America...

Do you have any pics?

No she's just a christian girl who sticks to the rules. I'm sure it's not that uncommon, even these days. Also she doesn't swear. She can't even say hell. And no sex talk. She's very conservative. But she has let me know that she would do whatever she needs to do to please the right guy, for as long as he wants her to (who of course she'd have to be married to)

Yes I have pictures of her but you can't see them (nya nya nya nya nya). Why is dateinasia good?
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Johnny1975 wrote:Yes I have pictures of her but you can't see them (nya nya nya nya nya). Why is dateinasia good?
lol...

Well it's a free site with lots of activity and exposure. Couldn't hurt!

I'm guessing she only wants a Christian male, am I correct?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

manly5000 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Yes I have pictures of her but you can't see them (nya nya nya nya nya). Why is dateinasia good?
lol...

Well it's a free site with lots of activity and exposure. Couldn't hurt!

I'm guessing she only wants a Christian male, am I correct?
Well, I'm not a christian (although I do believe in God) and she loves the hell out of me. So maybe she's open to a non christian guy. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem as long as he's ok with no sex before marriage. And as long as he wants to get married in the first place.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Johnny1975 wrote:Well, I'm not a christian (although I do believe in God) and she loves the hell out of me. So maybe she's open to a non christian guy. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem as long as he's ok with no sex before marriage. And as long as he wants to get married in the first place.
Hmmmm... then why aren't YOU interested in her? 8)
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

manly5000 wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Well, I'm not a christian (although I do believe in God) and she loves the hell out of me. So maybe she's open to a non christian guy. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem as long as he's ok with no sex before marriage. And as long as he wants to get married in the first place.
Hmmmm... then why aren't YOU interested in her? 8)
I knew it was a matter of time before that question came up. I do like her but I have no plans to go there any time soon, and she's 27 now and I want her to hurry up and find a guy. Also I don't believe in marriage.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Johnny1975 wrote:
manly5000 wrote:

Do you have any pics?

No she's just a christian girl who sticks to the rules. I'm sure it's not that uncommon, even these days. Also she doesn't swear. She can't even say hell. And no sex talk. She's very conservative. But she has let me know that she would do whatever she needs to do to please the right guy, for as long as he wants her to (who of course she'd have to be married to)

Yes I have pictures of her but you can't see them (nya nya nya nya nya). Why is dateinasia good?
I don't think dateinasia is that good for a conservative girl wanting to get married. It's better for a girl who wants to have fun.

As I understand it most of the pay sites have free or cheap options for the women. They make their money off the guys.

The reality is that most guys who chat will never go to the Philippines and most who do go are not going there for marriage. I wish your friend good luck but the odds are against her. Her best odds might be getting set up by friends such as yourself or relatives who live in the West already.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

What about dating sites for guys who are already in the Philippines? Is there such a thing?
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

davewe wrote:I don't think dateinasia is that good for a conservative girl wanting to get married. It's better for a girl who wants to have fun.
Why is that, Dave?
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

manly5000 wrote:
davewe wrote:I don't think dateinasia is that good for a conservative girl wanting to get married. It's better for a girl who wants to have fun.
Why is that, Dave?
I only used dateinasiasia a little bit when I was looking, so I am no expert. It's just that guys here seem to think it's better for pick up or casual relationships or even meeting p4p girls. But no reason a girl could not meet someone there. I just saw more general interest in marriage on Cherry Blossoms. YMMV.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Yes I totally believe that she is a "Christian" and that she is a virgin at 27. Yup. No doubt. Absolutely.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Tell her to get plastic surgery to look Chinese. Best advise you can give a flippess.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

davewe wrote:
I don't think dateinasia is that good for a conservative girl wanting to get married. It's better for a girl who wants to have fun.
Yea, I was thinking the same thing, very bad advice. Date in Asia could transform her from virgin to slut in just a few quick months. It's a site for hook-ups more than anything else, at least in Phils.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have her create a profile on ChristianFilipina.com.

http://www.christianfilipina.com

They screen out the guys there so she has a better chance of finding quality guys.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne