American women are not the problem, you and me are!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Ok, maybeUSA just gave away a tell take sign that she is a woman when she said

"Just accept It man"

Lol. Only females trying to sound like a man use the word "man" in order to sound like a man. I had an x gf try to pretend to be some guy friend writing to me about her and this use of "man" was common. Lol.

Winston, unless you want to entertain yourself , just ignore this one. I smell ameriskank female all the way! Lol
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great point Steve. You're very observant.

Likewise, when Ginger tried to pretend to be a guy when she posted as Jboy, she also used the word "man" in the same manner. You could tell that she was trying too hard to sound like a guy. lol

Btw, isn't that huge collection of accounts I pasted above, so MOUNTAINOUS and IRREFUTABLE? LOL
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

marklambo wrote:Wow, this thread made me laugh out loud so hard. I can tell you that personally I don't have a problem getting American women but I wouldn't touch another one with a 100 ft pole with you holding it. This is a choice I made a long time ago. Until you actually experience foreign women, you will never know. I feel bad for the people out there that settle for only American girls. They will never realize that the grass is greener on the other side.

The problem is NOT you and I. The problem ARE the women. American mentality is a disease. Just like how America thinks it is the greatest nation and better than anyone else in the world...the same applies to these American girls. They think their shit don't stink and feel entitled to anything. Society and feminism ruined them. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just a delusional individual that has never experienced any foreign women....just low quality American women.
+∞ this!!!!
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

marklambo wrote:Wow, this thread made me laugh out loud so hard. I can tell you that personally I don't have a problem getting American women but I wouldn't touch another one with a 100 ft pole with you holding it. This is a choice I made a long time ago. Until you actually experience foreign women, you will never know. I feel bad for the people out there that settle for only American girls. They will never realize that the grass is greener on the other side.

The problem is NOT you and I. The problem ARE the women. American mentality is a disease. Just like how America thinks it is the greatest nation and better than anyone else in the world...the same applies to these American girls. They think their shit don't stink and feel entitled to anything. Society and feminism ruined them. Anyone that thinks otherwise is just a delusional individual that has never experienced any foreign women....just low quality American women.
Come on Mark. They're not ALLLL like that! They're are some really sweet American girls out there. Ya just have to keep looking. You'll find her.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Marklambo is in Vegas I believe. Attempt to have a dating life in Las Vegas as a male and you will see where he is coming from...lol. Hookups are not that difficult, but long-term relationships with an attractive girl?...nearly impossible.

I left Vegas in 2011 in my 30's. Most of the people I know that are there are my age or younger (up to 12 years younger). Only a couple have gotten married in that 3-4 years time that I've been gone. The majority of the ones that were already married before I left are now divorced.

If you want to see a severely bad dating scene for men...move to Vegas...lol.

I used to discourage young newly weds from moving to Vegas. I saw so many marriages fall apart within MONTHS of moving to the City of Sin.
Last edited by tre on March 13th, 2014, 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

OTB wrote:

Come on Mark. They're not ALLLL like that! They're are some really sweet American girls out there. Ya just have to keep looking. You'll find her.
Sarcasm?

If they're not all like that, then why haven't you found that special one?

Is it really worth it to dig through hundreds or thousands of American women to find a decent one?

Sure, there are few who haven't been brainwashed by feminism but it's far and few between.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

All sarcasm brother. This is OTB! You know I know what time it is with these women. That's the predictable line you get when you talk to people about this topic. So yeah, why haven't I found that special one? Because this land is scarce of quality women who haven't been tainted by feminism.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster

Post by FlyingMoose »

I bet this troll is some bitch from one of the women's forums that was discussed in another thread...
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Winston wrote:Great point Steve. You're very observant.

Likewise, when Ginger tried to pretend to be a guy when she posted as Jboy, she also used the word "man" in the same manner. You could tell that she was trying too hard to sound like a guy. lol

Btw, isn't that huge collection of accounts I pasted above, so MOUNTAINOUS and IRREFUTABLE? LOL
Oh My - Ginger wasn't as pure as she made out to be OMG. Anyway, everyone was all tears when she "left" H/A...but no-one cried when a man left.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

What is this American female doing on here? Isn't she supposed to feed her ego on men attention and use her p***y to get what she want? I guess she got some attention here anyway.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

WTF is this thread still going? You guys must be REALLY bored...
Out in the world living the dream!
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

American males annoy me. I find them too meek, effeminate and unattractive generally.
They also have a strange obsession with girls of the Asiatic races (this includes men from the US/UK/AU/CA.. basically any dominately Anglo country)

Franco-Iberian males ftw.