New International Member

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Salaris
Freshman Poster

New International Member

Post by Salaris »

I'm from London, England but I lived in Toronto and finally moved out and into Southern USA. Something about Toronto struck me as odd when I moved there but I didn't get it for a while and then when it finally made sense, I couldn't wait to be out. Toronto is alright if you are happily married with a family but as a single male, it sucks very badly and colours one's view very negatively of women. It is a feminist heaven and as one poster aptly put, feminism is not about equal rights, it's about inequality favouring the female gender which defeats the whole point of equality etc.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm out and I'm here to help others and learn from others.

I'm happy to be on board.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tre
Junior Poster

Re: International

Post by tre »

Salaris wrote:I'm from London, England but I lived in Toronto and finally moved out and into Southern USA. Something about Toronto struck me as odd when I moved there but I didn't get it for a while and then when it finally made sense, I couldn't wait to be out. Toronto is alright if you are happily married with a family but as a single male, it sucks very badly and colours one's view very negatively of women. It is a feminist heaven and as one poster aptly put, feminism is not about equal rights, it's about inequality favouring the female gender which defeats the whole point of equality etc.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm out and I'm here to help others and learn from others.

I'm happy to be on board.
Sounds like you are jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. Welcome to the board...time to plan another move....lol. Why are you choosing westernized, feminist countries?
Salaris
Freshman Poster

Post by Salaris »

tre wrote:
Sounds like you are jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire. Welcome to the board...time to plan another move....lol. Why are you choosing westernized, feminist countries?
Well, I believe that I can make money in the US and combine that with being in an optimal hub to enjoy women with sensual and refreshing vibes. So that's the plan I am running with...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Salaris wrote:Well, I believe that I can make money in the US and combine that with being in an optimal hub to enjoy women with sensual and refreshing vibes. So that's the plan I am running with...
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but you didn't just refer to the US as and optimal hub to enjoy women with sensual and refreshing vibes, did you?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:
Salaris wrote:Well, I believe that I can make money in the US and combine that with being in an optimal hub to enjoy women with sensual and refreshing vibes. So that's the plan I am running with...
Maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but you didn't just refer to the US as and optimal hub to enjoy women with sensual and refreshing vibes, did you?

Either he hasn't read much on the forum or he is a troll...lol. If he really thinks his dating life will improve in the USA then he's about to be severely disappointed. He might, however, make more $$...depending on what he does.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

By "hub" he probably means there are lots of flights out of the US to various countries.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

tre wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Either he hasn't read much on the forum or he is a troll...lol. If he really thinks his dating life will improve in the USA then he's about to be severely disappointed. He might, however, make more $$...depending on what he does.
He's only just joined, so obviously knows it all...He'll soon show us that the USA is the best place to date & marry
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder