The Trolls Need To Be Removed

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

The Trolls Need To Be Removed

Post by SilverEnergy »

The same pattern keeps emerging on these forums.

Now we have a couple of trolls that have been plaguing these forums for the past 2 weeks.

Get rid of them.

Their posts sound just like the troll posts that I have seen on other websites.

You know who they are, the one who keeps on saying that black men are hated everything and don't do well when traveling.

He sounds just like a troll that we banned a few weeks ago and I have seen someone on other forums and blogs saying the same exact words.

Stop laying with these pests and take them out!
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I would support a new rule prohibiting continually posting the same recycled post in numerous scarcely related threads. If the poster wants to make that point he should start a thread about it and argue his case there without spamming so many other threads. It would be good to warn him before banning him though.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

maybeUSA sounds exactly like a troll. No man with dignity would call himself a loser and accept the label "loser." maybeUSA says that he accepts that he is a loser. A man could have little sense of self-worth, no pride, and genuinely believe he is a loser, but the odds are more likely that account is a troll (and probably a feminist troll).
viewtopic.php?t=22354

Almost every post by maybeUSA been the opposite of being happy (anywhere), has no thought involved, and has all the signs of a troll.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Tsar wrote:maybeUSA sounds exactly like a troll. No man with dignity would call himself a loser and accept the label "loser." maybeUSA says that he accepts that he is a loser. A man could have little sense of self-worth, no pride, and genuinely believe he is a loser, but the odds are more likely that account is a troll (and probably a feminist troll).
viewtopic.php?t=22354

Almost every post by maybeUSA been the opposite of being happy (anywhere), has no thought involved, and has all the signs of a troll.
Some men have been thoroughly defeated by various systems depending on how badly they are ostracized by them. As a heterosexual Black man with yellow fever who has been to Japan and Taiwan, I totally understand how that could come about.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I already gave ChampionKaji a warning about that, that he should contribute content other than the same thing over and over again about how being black sucks.

I also gave Cornfed a warning about racist posting against blacks. So far, he has heeded it and been ok.

SilverEnergy, if you don't like someone, you can always put them on ignore.

Most people here were against the banning of that group. You should respect the wishes of the majority.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The Trolls Need To Be Removed

Post by zboy1 »

SilverEnergy wrote:The same pattern keeps emerging on these forums.

Now we have a couple of trolls that have been plaguing these forums for the past 2 weeks.

Get rid of them.

You know who they are, the one who keeps on saying that black men are hated everything and don't do well when traveling.

He sounds just like a troll that we banned a few weeks ago and I have seen someone on other forums and blogs saying the same exact words.

Well, I told you what would happen with this site...But no! People were, instead, attacking me as a moderator for doing my job. LOL.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Winston wrote:I already gave ChampionKaji a warning about that, that he should contribute content other than the same thing over and over again about how being black sucks.

I also gave Cornfed a warning about racist posting against blacks. So far, he has heeded it and been ok.

Most people here were against the banning of that group. You should respect the wishes of the majority.
Out of the four you had banned, I agreed with 2 of them.

I was mainly talking about these miscellaneous people who pop up out of no where.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Re: The Trolls Need To Be Removed

Post by SilverEnergy »

zboy1 wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:The same pattern keeps emerging on these forums.

Get rid of them.

Well, I told you what would happen with this site...But no! People were, instead, attacking me as a moderator for doing my job. LOL.
I think you should ban people because as a mod you have to lay down the law but Primebait was kind of cool.

The disturbing thing is that a lot of these trolls are actually females from mostly female boards and some of them are trolls that you see on other blogs and forums who make the almost the same identical posts.

These trolls go to website to website trolling with the same style of writing!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Cornfed wrote:I would support a new rule prohibiting continually posting the same recycled post in numerous scarcely related threads. If the poster wants to make that point he should start a thread about it and argue his case there without spamming so many other threads. It would be good to warn him before banning him though.
I dont know the relevant specifics that SilverEnergy is referring to, but I do agree with Cornfed's proposition for a general rule.

I did see this kind of behavior in the past, and it is annoying, and it distracts from the thread in question. Tighter moderation is the answer.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I think one improvement would be to warn people for being off-topic, and forcibly move their off-topic post to a new thread.

Wouldnt work unless you were prepared to do it to Winston too. We all do it, including Winston, and yes probably including me...
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

Jester wrote:I think one improvement would be to warn people for being off-topic, and forcibly move their off-topic post to a new thread.

Wouldnt work unless you were prepared to do it to Winston too. We all do it, including Winston, and yes probably including me...
+1 or delete off-topic posts
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Winston wrote:I already gave ChampionKaji a warning about that, that he should contribute content other than the same thing over and over again about how being black sucks.

Out of the four you had banned, I agreed with 2 of them.

I was mainly talking about these miscellaneous people who pop up out of no where.
Those miscellaneous trolls like maybeUSA were just here to fire some shots at us. They are not here to be long term posters. They just like to rile us up and then leave. That's been their pattern. So no need to worry about them. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

There is a ignore button, Winston should run the only true free speech forum on the net that I know of. I have been banned on every site I sign up on.

People let this stuff get under their skin, when sites become over moderated they become boring and die.
Time to Hide!
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

http://www.returnofkings.com/30942/you- ... -commenter

Things could get interesting around the 'sphere. :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

2juggs is the newest troll that needs to be removed. He or she is spamming sexually explicit and obscene images on the forum.