Steve N's Photos from Philippines and Colombia!

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags Image after uploading them to a third party site.
steve55
Junior Poster

Steve N's Photos from Philippines and Colombia!

Post by steve55 »

I have now finished uploading photos of the women from my Philippines and Colombia trip:

Philippines
http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/my- ... pines.html

Colombia
http://www.globaldatingsolution.com/my- ... ombia.html
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Youve done a great job here, Steve.

Thank you!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

BTW are you the Steve Hoca whom Winston is always quoting?

(There seem to be a couple of Steve's involved in the MRM/overseas dating, really annoying when Winston quotes and doesn't bother identifying their handle on HA.)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Not the same Steve. Hoca's in Ohio, Steve55 in Dallas. And then there's a third Steve Winston was briefly doing business with.

And yes, nice work on the pics. I wonder if there's the remotest chance that the chest on the Columbiana in all blue at the airport is real. The country is supposedly rife with implants, which has put me right off of it.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Thanks Steve but how did you do that unnoticed?
I'm planning a trip to a country and it could come in handy.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

gsjackson wrote:Not the same Steve. Hoca's in Ohio, Steve55 in Dallas. And then there's a third Steve Winston was briefly doing business with.

Thanks!
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Wow, do Colombian women only ever wear jeans? Nice to see such great booty though.

Mainland Chinese women are significantly hotter than HK women, in fact it is an amazing place to go and oggle, if you can be bothered with the hassles of acquiring a visa.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:And yes, nice work on the pics. I wonder if there's the remotest chance that the chest on the Columbiana in all blue at the airport is real. The country is supposedly rife with implants, which has put me right off of it.
Not a chance, my friend. Girls in Medellin and Bogota start dreaming about their chest implant at 12 and the "luckier" of them will already have a proud surgically-enhanced C or D cup by their quinceanera (15th birthday). The gorgeous bums are mostly real, though! If you enjoy bottoms more than bosoms, Colombia is the better part of Heaven.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

publicduende wrote:
gsjackson wrote:And yes, nice work on the pics. I wonder if there's the remotest chance that the chest on the Columbiana in all blue at the airport is real. The country is supposedly rife with implants, which has put me right off of it.
Not a chance, my friend. Girls in Medellin and Bogota start dreaming about their chest implant at 12 and the "luckier" of them will already have a proud surgically-enhanced C or D cup by their quinceanera (15th birthday). The gorgeous bums are mostly real, though! If you enjoy bottoms more than bosoms, Colombia is the better part of Heaven.
Afraid I'm a topside enthusiast. But the bum on the same girl I'm talking about is so spectacular as to turn me into an arse man also.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

LOL it's a small world in Medellin! :)
Earlier this morning I showed my wife this thread and she recognised one woman in the Colombia photos. She used to work in the same company with the female specimen below.

Last edited by publicduende on March 16th, 2014, 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

gsjackson wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Afraid I'm a topside enthusiast. But the bum on the same girl I'm talking about is so spectacular as to turn me into an arse man also.
Actually, I was told bum implants are also popular, especially with the upper middle class girls who, having more European than native genes, cannot sport the same levels of hip and butt curviness as the more Latina-looking. Monica says bum implant surgery is extremely painful and that the silicon implants only look good when the girl is walking. See one of those gorgeous enhanced butts sitting on a chair, and you will see the implants naturally sliding up. Not a delightful sight.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
Actually, I was told bum implants are also popular, especially with the upper middle class girls who, having more European than native genes, cannot sport the same levels of hip and butt curviness as the more Latina-looking. Monica says bum implant surgery is extremely painful and that the silicon implants only look good when the girl is walking. See one of those gorgeous enhanced butts sitting on a chair, and you will see the implants naturally sliding up. Not a delightful sight.
I've seen them wearing butt-enhancing underwear. Effect is like a push-up bra.

Interesting that you feel its Europeans who are flatter in back. In Mexico it seems to be the opposite.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Jester wrote:
publicduende wrote:
I've seen them wearing butt-enhancing underwear. Effect is like a push-up bra.

Interesting that you feel its Europeans who are flatter in back. In Mexico it seems to be the opposite.
Well, genetically speaking, it's the native and Afro-caribbean genes that are responsible for that Botero-esque kind of bottom: large hips, large and protruding bums and large thighs. The upper class girls with more European lineage (as the lovely blondie below) are virtually indistinguishable from a good looking European girl.

hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

Nice Photos! In the Philippines pics most are simply average but yet still enticing and cute. That's the glory of the Phil. Average girls like this are every where and sooooooo obtainable. And I don't mean average by American standards. They are quite attractive by American standards. But better looking ones are still very obtainable and they age so well. I know my friend's father whom is your age and he married a filipina 6 years ago. He was 40 she was 25 and after 6 years of marriage and one kid, she looks just as good as she did when they first met. Filipinas attitudes, looks, and health are unmatched by Western Women.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Is it just me or does it seem like almost every chick in the Colombia photos has her head buried in a smartphone?

Good lord.
Out in the world living the dream!