Adam and Eve - Were women created defective?

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Adam and Eve - Were women created defective?

Post by bladed11 »

So everyone knows the garden story. Eve took the forbidden fruit first then talked her mate Adam into doing the same. So the woman is clearly to blame for the fall of humanity because the serpent could not convince Adam he went to Eve. Same thing we have going today the serpent in the form of feminism is telling women they can be above and be as gods. They fall for this time and time again and even if not especially religious women fall for it.

I have a beef with God then. If he created Adam first in his image and the serpent could not tempt him but the woman could then why did he create the woman so stupid? Why is the woman so flawed and in so many ways leaning on the side of serpent in more ways than man. He made a mistake with her. He needs to mop up his woman creation. Unmake her and make her better. Make her not so gullible to the serpent. Make her more obdedient to the man. While he at it also undo all the "player" type men to play these dumb hos and so the dumb hos blame the good men who they rejected from the start and only later when they are a hag want them.

God said the meek shall inherit the Earth. Does this mean there will be no more women? Will he then create us men who are chosen to live forever a new female while the rest are in pits of the infernal? Will we get a new species of woman? Because he really ought to make up for this disasterouse creation. Not one good females exists. None of them listen to husbands. They are utterly useless to man and I often wonder what God would want them for? So they can bitch at him 24/7 or try to be gods over him? Isnt the the reason for satan getting the boot out..
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

God needs to make up for his mistake. He needs to send a plague or something old testament on these hos and rid of us of them for good. Take the douche type alphas with them too of course. No need for them either. Make us a new woman I'll volunteer my rib. haha But seriously God made a mistake with this bitch...
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

There is no loving god from the Bible. Women (NE Asian in my case) are for sexual pleasure and breeding (Black in my case). Of course, if you're not Alpha, you will not reap these pleasure, and really, your genes are not worthy of being passed on.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

ChampionKaji wrote:There is no loving god from the Bible. Women (NE Asian in my case) are for sexual pleasure and breeding (Black in my case). Of course, if you're not Alpha, you will not reap these pleasure, and really, your genes are not worthy of being passed on.
That's bullshit, alphas are the dumb asses. They will only create more future wars and eventually human extinction. They abuse their children and abuse their dumb hos who actually deserve it. They are the scum of the earth and all women want them because they want some primitive protector who will never get anywhere except a job at chevron or equivalent.

What your idea of good genes is backwards. No alphas inherit the earth they will be all killed off by the future calamities and with them their children and hos.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Betas would create wars too, simply out of sexual frustration. Look at Chris Dorner, Aaron Alexis, the dudes in China, Black people, etc..
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

David and goliath. You're bigger but I have a sling shot. I win
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

David and Goliath never happened, but the lesson is acknowledged. British vs. Zulu taught us that, as well as Bruce Lee flicks.

OK, the dude with superior tech is now alpha. Alpha and Beta paradigms can change based on time and location.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

ChampionKaji wrote:Betas would create wars too, simply out of sexual frustration. Look at Chris Dorner, Aaron Alexis, the dudes in China, Black people, etc..
Well beta khazar jews do run the show. They are inferior in every physical way but run this rock in most places. Even the chinese leaders are a jewish tribe. My point is alphas run the show at the bottom of the pyramid or atleast they think they do but little do these apes know the betas at the top are plotting their extermination and their whole family bloodlines. If you see the georgia guidestones you know what I mean. They don't like the ones who are over populating the most. So alphas are over populating and the target for extermination in any case.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

true, then those connoisseurs of bagels are the real alphas. The alpha at the bottom is still better than the beta at the bottom. Better to be a white alpha than a Black beta. (Actually, it's better to be a white beta than a Black alpha because Black alpha gets fat chicks nobody wants while white beta takes a trip to Taiwan and becomes god).
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

The Chinese are going to over throw the western societies anyway. Kill off all the white nights and alphas. While people like me know that rotten egg vagina is not worth protecting. I'll let the invaders do their will and will actually have a certain level of enjoyment out of it. Maybe I am beta in this society but I won't be protecting no skank skunk vag neither their bastards. I will laugh at them.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I don't know how people take the bible literally.
Time to Hide!
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Maybe this evil beta secret elite is God's way of fixing the feminist problem. When he tares down their fantasy land with invading armies to have their way with them. Not like they will be good for sex so probably just slain or enslaved. Maybe he is correcting the mistake. And you're right about that Champion there is no loving God and never was. If he was he'd be a p***y and not worthy of worship. haha
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Moretorque wrote:I don't know how people take the bible literally.
I take it metaphorically. The forbidden fruit was eve having sex with the serpent who is just symbolic for the fallen angel satan. She willingly gave herself to be screwed by him. The first woman was a slut and she was supposed to be innocent. No wonder.... Which is why I say we need a new woman she was a mistake from the start.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

ChampionKaji wrote:There is no god. Also, at least the alphas got to have fun; the betas will die AND didn't even get a piece of p***y. Better to be a white man, knowing that the world was once yours, than to be Black, knowing that you're going to die and never got to experience pleasure.
Well you're a dumb ass then. If you think nothing created you look at your own face in the mirror. Who's image is that no it wasn't some tadpol cum farting you out over a billion years.