Remote PM work opportunity for US citizens

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Remote PM work opportunity for US citizens

Post by momopi »

Got spammed with this job from recruiter today:
http://jobs.axelon.com/candidates/myjob ... g=&source=

I have no idea what the job is about or how much it pays. There are 3 openings for this position (that I can see on the web site). If you're interested, you'd need to contact them and do your own due diligence.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

I got another e-mail from sologig.com advertising a remote work job "Clinical Data Management Team Lead". You can go to their web site and just search for the job and read descriptions.

This is a remote work (telecommuting) position that you can do from home. I do not know how much it pays for exactly what kind of work you'd be doing. Do your own due diligence.