Let's establish forum rules on racism. Please vote!

Post your suggestions and feedback for the forum. You can also report a problem, troubleshoot an issue with forum functionality, or suggest new board topics.

Which of the following positions on racism do you agree with the most?

Racist hate speech should be allowed, but not racist attacks on other members. Racial stereotyping is ok too, as long as it's not overdone or in bad manner.
31%
Racist hate speech, racist attacks on other members, and racial stereotyping should NOT be allowed at all. Period.
9%
Racist hate speech, racist attacks on other members, and racial stereotyping should ALL be allowed in the name of free speech without restriction.
41%
Racist hate speech and racist attacks on other members should NOT be allowed. But racial stereotyping is ok as long as it's not overdone or in bad manner.
19%

Total votes: 32
Winston
Site Admin

Let's establish forum rules on racism. Please vote!

Post by Winston »

Ok well it seems that the last several banned members were banned because of racism and hatred in their posts. So I think we need to establish what types of racism should be allowed here and what types should not. We need to define racism as well. Are we just talking hate speech? Or are categorizations such as racial stereotyping not allowed as well? Let's try to be specific so we can add forum rules on racism to the official forum rules thread.

On the other hand, we are supposed to be free of censorship here as well, and stand for truth and free speech. So how can we balance this paradox?

If we avoid talking about race altogether and simply preach against discrimination, then how would we be different from Obama and the liberal media?

How do we define racist hate speech? Where do we draw the line?

So let's discuss some examples so maybe we can come to agreement on some rules. For instance, would any of the following be considered racist in a disruptive manner?

- Talking about differences between races that we observe. For example, like when I posted the thread about how white American families are not as closely bonded as Asian and Mexican families. Should that be allowed? Is this a form of racial stereotyping?

- Making stereotypes based on race, such as that black guys can jump higher in basketball than whites can. Or that Asian students do better in school. Etc.

- Making vulgar racial comments like Odbo did. Posting obscene racist images like Odbo did.

- Using hate speech against certain races. I know it's taboo and insensitive to criticize blacks, but what about threads like "Is the white race evil?" that was posted in this forum?

- Insulting other forum members here due to their race. Or attacking them with racial insults. I think this is obviously disruptive since they are direct attacks on other members.

What do you think? Should we establish specific rules as to what's allowed and what isn't? If so, we can then know who should be justly banned and who shouldn't. It would make things a lot clearer.

Let's try to do a poll here too. I'll create some poll options about positions on racism and see which ones most of you agree with. Sorry if the poll options seem a little confusing. It wasn't easy setting them up.
Last edited by Winston on March 5th, 2014, 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I think as long as it pertains to being Happier Abroad and not making it Black Men Vent or Stormfront, then it's fine. I have gone off-topic before, but I try to stay on most of the time when it comes to race. But nationality plays more of a factor more so than race in most places outside of America.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I've come to the point where I see the race discussions as really boring and I pass them up. The key is to not attack another member and you can discuss your views. I also scratch my head when people say that Odbo's juvenile cartoons and comments were intelligent.
terminator
Junior Poster

Post by terminator »

Can people not vote for option 3 over and over? I think my robot wife will find a way to make my votes always win by hacking the code...LOL
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

terminator wrote:Can people not vote for option 3 over and over? I think my robot wife will find a way to make my votes always win by hacking the code...LOL
You only get one vote. You cannot vote over and over again. I don't know what you mean.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So what's the consensus here?

Should we make option number 1 the official rule, since it has the most votes so far?

Please vote if you haven't yet.

ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

I say that racism should be allowed. It hurts, particularly when you're the loser (ie Black), but it's good because it lets people know where they stand even in the international community, the types of people that travel (and we have to compete with), and even if racism were not allowed here, when you venture off into the real world and get on those planes, you're going to be hit with racism.
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

ChampionKaji wrote:I say that racism should be allowed. It hurts, particularly when you're the loser (ie Black), but it's good because it lets people know where they stand even in the international community, the types of people that travel (and we have to compete with), and even if racism were not allowed here, when you venture off into the real world and get on those planes, you're going to be hit with racism.

Oh STFU with your damn comments already you broken record. Every post here is the same. None of us are gonna feel sorry for you. Instead of pouting on the sidelines do something and travel abroad but damn I'm already tired of how repetitive you are with the same comment on every subject in this forum. There's a lot of black men here who have been successful in Asia, Europe and even Latin America so quit being a cry baby.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

I'm here to warn everybody. I know the world won't change. If you can't win (and you can't if you're Black and like Northeast Asian girls), you should just give up.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

ChampionKaji wrote:I'm here to warn everybody. I know the world won't change. If you can't win (and you can't if you're Black and like Northeast Asian girls), you should just give up.
I can't relate to your situation but imagine you must have a lonely existence. I'm guessing you are not attracted to black women. Supposing you did get lucky with a girl in asia, your children would inherit your dominant genes. So by pursuing what you want you'll diminish the gene pool of what you desire most. You would probably feel conflicted looking at your children.

My understanding is that Chinese girls associate darker skin with poor manual labor. I would go to a few chinese dating sites and exaggerate how much money you have to see if this helps any.

If this didn't work I would try going to the poorest white country in the world. This seems to be Armenia?

You can also just do a lot p4p with white hoes. This may satisfy your urge and allow you to date other people you don't find attractive now.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

drealm wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:I'm here to warn everybody. I know the world won't change. If you can't win (and you can't if you're Black and like Northeast Asian girls), you should just give up.
I can't relate to your situation but imagine you must have a lonely existence. I'm guessing you are not attracted to black women. Supposing you did get lucky with a girl in asia, your children would inherit your dominant genes. So by pursuing what you want you'll diminish the gene pool of what you desire most. You would probably feel conflicted looking at your children.

My understanding is that Chinese girls associate darker skin with poor manual labor. I would go to a few chinese dating sites and exaggerate how much money you have to see if this helps any.

If this didn't work I would try going to the poorest white country in the world. This seems to be Armenia?

You can also just do a lot p4p with white hoes. This may satisfy your urge and allow you to date other people you don't find attractive now.
I'm not attracted to Black women, but I'm certainly not into white, latin, or southeast Asians. Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese are the only women I like. I like them for pleasure, and believe that pleasure is the ultimate purpose in life. ideally, I'd find a Black woman to breed with after having my fun.

Also, your suggestions are shite. I'm not looking for advice, I'm giving it.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

ChampionKaji wrote:I'm not attracted to Black women, but I'm certainly not into white, latin, or southeast Asians. Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese are the only women I like. I like them for pleasure, and believe that pleasure is the ultimate purpose in life. ideally, I'd find a Black woman to breed with after having my fun.

If pleasure is the ultimate purpose in life then why bother breeding later?

It seems your best bet is just to go to find asian hoes. These are common in US massage parlors.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

drealm wrote:
ChampionKaji wrote:I'm not attracted to Black women, but I'm certainly not into white, latin, or southeast Asians. Chinese, Japanese, and Taiwanese are the only women I like. I like them for pleasure, and believe that pleasure is the ultimate purpose in life. ideally, I'd find a Black woman to breed with after having my fun.

It seems your best bet is just to go to find asian hoes. These are common in US massage parlors.
I'm not interested in paying people that hate me while watching others get it for free and even get paid themselves. Once again, your suggestions are shite and not welcomed.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

ChampionKaji wrote:
drealm wrote:

I'm not interested in paying people that hate me while watching others get it for free and even get paid themselves. Once again, your suggestions are shite and not welcomed.
I think your remaining options are to rape women (since this requires no payment) or commit genetic suicide. If you do nothing, you will by default do the latter.
Yellow1
Freshman Poster

Post by Yellow1 »

I think we should just make this site an Asians only forum. Asians are peaceful and superior. No whites and blacks.