What's With "Strong" Women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

What's With "Strong" Women?

Post by bladed11 »

You always heard it with American women. Especially white American women. They always have this "we need to be strong" attitude. Or they will say another woman is "strong". What's so great about a woman being strong according to them? What was so wrong with being feminine? They want to be so strong. She's a strong woman I admire her. You always hear sentences like this. This whole strong woman thing is rooted in woman suffrage because they had to actually cook for their children god forbid. Such suffering. :roll:
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

This is borderline lesbian attitude. Women used to admire strong men. Now they admire strong women. It's almost like they want to get on other women and marry them. Wow she is so strong. Just become lesbians. Why bother with these strong cows?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't want a "strong" woman. I don't want a tom boy. I don't want a masculine woman. All those are feminist traits. I'm not attracted to those qualities.

I want a very feminine, delicate, sensitive, graceful, and very sweet girly-girl.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Females are always the de-facto property of men. The only question is which men. Feminism is the idea that females are the property of the political elite to be administered via the state system. Females subconsciously realize this. They therefore seek to ingratiate themselves with their masters by being "strong", by which them mean treating non-elite men like dirt in order to reaffirm the lack of connection.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

The problem is that western females have forgotten how to be women. But isn't it funny how they haven't forgotten how a woman should be treated. So you have hundreds of millions of non-women walking around thinking that they should be treated like women. And because they can't act like real women, they look to men for inspiration on how to be. That's why they're so obsessed with strength and independence.

The trouble is that they go about it the wrong way. They act like the worst of a man combined with the worst of a woman.

But strength and independence do have a female equivalent and there is a proper way to do it. There is such a thing as a strong and independent woman, and men want one who is those things, contrary to what feminist/western shemales think. Here's my list of what makes a strong and independent woman, alongside the opposite :

STRENGTH :

WORK ETHIC

hard worker, industrious, does her best, applies herself, dutiful, responsible, makes herself useful, productive
lazy, lethargic, sloth, indolent, shirker, makes excuses, slacker, mucks around, doesn't take things seriously

meticulous, thorough, diligent, conscientious, scrupulous, careful
half assed, sloppy, careless

sacrifice, struggle, no pain no gain, nothing comes for free, understands, appreciates hardship
wants something for nothing, shortcuts, convenience, easy way out, minimum effort, sponger, freeloader, bum, spoiled

SELF DISCIPLINE

self disciplined
undisciplined

gets on with it, prompt, punctual, does what she says she'll do, sticks to / finished what she starts
procrastinate, dillydally, gets distracted / delayed, slow in doing things, tardy, talk but no action, no follow through

tenacious, persistent, determined, steadfast, resolute, resolved, firm, strong willed, willpower, backbone
discouraged, quitter

COURAGE

has courage, deals with problems head on, bold
runs away, coward, takes the easy way out, talks herself out of doing things, doesn't try things, relies on others, timid

INNER STRENGTH

resilient, thick skinned, bounces back, gets over things, moves on, fortitude, adjust, cope, able to guide, counsel herself
things bother her and impede her, can't handle hardship

PASSION, MOTIVATION, PURPOSE

motivated
unmotivated

has a life, has things going on in her life, has purpose, aspirations, keeps herself busy, active
idle, aimless, drifter, dawdle, no purpose, does unproductive things, always in a rut, doesn't take anything seriously

passionate, vivacious, lively, animated, spirited, vitality, exuberant, vigorous, robust, energetic, active, enthusiastic
listless, disinterested, indifferent, spiritless, little effort or exertion, mopes around, no passions, apathetic

INDEPENDENCE

IDENTITY

has her own identity, knows who she is, comfortable with her own identity, secure when around a variety of people
lets others define who she is, changes herself too much for others, a clone of other people, reinvents herself, keeps changing lifestyle, doesn't know who she is, no personality / identity of her own

comfortable in and enjoys her own company
needs to have people around her

INDIVIDUALITY

is true to herself, does her own thing, expresses herself, individuality, own personality
conforms, too concerned with others' opinions

thinks for herself, forms her own opinions, strong minded, makes her own decisions, solid opinions
follows others' opinions, peer pressure, consults with her friends on everything, follower, pushover, unthinking, unquestioning, no opinion of her own, brainwashed, her family rules her decisions, can't make decisions by herself, weak willed

SELF RELIANT

independent, self sufficient, can take care of herself, self reliant / responsible, emotionally
helpless, dependent, needs looking after, lives with parents (when she shouldn't), vents on people too much, bends their ear too much, needs / seeks protection, rescuing, problem solving

Misc :

doesn't try to be like me, take on my personality
has a life outside of me

always needs help with something
has different looks at different times, totally different styles
she is subsidised by someone
mucks around, acts stupid
thinks the world owes her, doesn't believe in effort
potters about like she's busy, but really she's not doing anything much or at all

It's always fun to watch programmes like Real Housewives, and compare their behaviour with that list. Another problem is that western women look to the very worst of male behaviour (obnoxiousness, aggression, etc) and aspire to that. They never seem to aspire to positive male qualities such as honour, trustworthiness, justice, etc. And then they wonder why men don't desire them. The way some women behave, it's the equivalent of a man being aggressive and violent and then calling that strong. They're totally clueless and that's why they're losers. Every time I observe one of them I laugh inside thinking to myself, see you in 10 years.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I am REALLY and TOTALLY surprised no guys came on here with any experience of dealing with Black American women with this type of attitude!!!

C'mon guys. Come forth will ya!!!!
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I am REALLY and TOTALLY surprised no guys came on here with any experience of dealing with Black American women with this type of attitude!!!

C'mon guys. Come forth will ya!!!!
Black American women are in their own league, just opening their mouths is enough to scare men away, nothing can be done about those women. The best thing to happen would be to keep the young black girls 5 years and under from this sick society so that they don't turn out that way
reallyredlips
Freshman Poster

Post by reallyredlips »

I wanna know what these guys think feminine is. They usually see some very slender Asian woman as the epitome of femininity.

I mean.. despite this girl being very skinny in an unattractive way.. she still has an hourglass figure that signifies hyper femininity
(better example for my next post)
back when the IDEAL for women in Western societies was Hyper feminine (unlike now that they have masculine features and masculine traits and many men are sadly falling for this) we were expected to clench our waists to create a hourglass look, curl our hairs and present ourselves as soft and docile as possible. Yet we were still sensual with large hips and good busts.

but for some reason people think this is "girly" and feminine when this is the 2nd most masculine shape a woman can have:

I rly like to know, thanks.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

but for some reason people think this is "girly" and feminine when this is the 2nd most masculine shape a woman can have.
Yeah, that last body type is anything but girly and feminine. I don't know how a man could be attracted to that body type. I want my woman to have some flesh on her bones. When I put my arms around her I want to feel like I'm hugging a woman not some frail, little girl. Women are supposed to have curves and be soft. Not thin and bony with no shape. There's nothing wrong with weight.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Oh she can get it bareback jack slack.

I'd most definitely would d.ick her down and chant "go deep!" #ISpitOnYourGrave
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

I use the barometer that 80% of women are hardwired to be submissive or passive. 20% are dominant...

The problem with feminism and its teaching is that it teaches women to give up their natural timid, shy traits in order to be "strong"...which basically turns them into a passive/aggressive bitch...and often confused and psycho at that.

The naturally passive/submissive is strong but in a different way. Its takes a LOT of strength to trust keep her cool....