Chinese Girl Takes Care Of Paralyzed Boyfriend

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

I you want to find out if your girlfriend loves you just get a terminal illness. Not many western women will do this for you.

http://www.chinasmack.com/2014/stories/ ... years.html

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Not many Chinese women would take care of you either these days, especially in the more Westernized cities like Shanghai.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Yea, I wonder what part of China she is from. If it were a Beijing or Shanghai woman, she would quite possibly cheat on you in this case, and bad mouth about you and your condition with whoever she is seeing behind your back.

Beijing is very depressing to live in long term. Not to mention love and dating, I can hardly get a friend to come out for a movie or dinner because they are always studying, doing homework, or going to tutoring. I've heard its just as bad in South Korea.

Life in a major capitalist metropolis is very toxic. Everyone just tries to move forward and make their way to the top, while I feel like I'm the only one that likes to take things slowly and enjoy the moment. I'd stay out of the commercial/business areas in any place.

Why don't we destroy all of our cities and revert back to the stone age?
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

Nah. I'd rather have tech, access to travel, plastic surgery, and skin-lightening cream than be stuck here in stone age conditions with ugly fatties, the ugliest and fattest of which i have access to as a black man without cosmetic surgery and skin lightening cream.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Bao3niang wrote:Yea, I wonder what part of China she is from. If it were a Beijing or Shanghai woman, she would quite possibly cheat on you in this case, and bad mouth about you and your condition with whoever she is seeing behind your back.

She from a small town in Sichuan Province called Qionglai. Proof the best Chinese women are from the countryside.
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

Agreed, providing that they don't migrate to a Westernized area.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Bao3niang wrote:Agreed, providing that they don't migrate to a Westernized area.
I think this is a myth. If a girl is mature and has strong values, she won't change her head so quickly. Those who "get westernised" are either very young girls who are exposed and get captured by the many facets of Western decadence, or are girls who have been dreaming of living in that culture and waiting for a Western guy to grab them and take them where they (think) they belong.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Post by BlueEverglades »

and what about the guys though? My only boyfriend in America left me as soon as I got hyperthyroidism and I had to go alone to hospitals awfully close to losing my mind. He acted like a complete jerk when I emailed him about it and I did nothing but to love this idiot. There you go, it's not only females that are this bad. People in America as a whole are a weird heartless bunch...

If any of my boyfriends was suddenly sick the last thing in my mind is to abandon them, I don't do that to animals and much less to people I love...
AngeliLiu
Freshman Poster

Post by AngeliLiu »

The girl in this post is from Chengdu, Sichuan province. West part of China, really touching. I hope her bf will heal soon.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re:

Post by jamesbond »

BlueEverglades wrote:
March 25th, 2014, 6:17 pm
and what about the guys though? My only boyfriend in America left me as soon as I got hyperthyroidism and I had to go alone to hospitals awfully close to losing my mind. He acted like a complete jerk when I emailed him about it and I did nothing but to love this idiot. There you go, it's not only females that are this bad. People in America as a whole are a weird heartless bunch...

If any of my boyfriends was suddenly sick the last thing in my mind is to abandon them, I don't do that to animals and much less to people I love...

It's both genders in America who are heartless and cruel to each other. However women exhibit this behavior more often than men due to feminism teaching women that men are the enemy.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."