Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Post by Hero »

This has happened to me a couple of times. I strike up a friendship with a Filipina, and then her friends try to steal me away from her.
The first time was a couple of years ago, when I visited the Philippines and went on a date with a girl (let's call her "Jane") and her chaperone.
A few days later, I get a message from the chaperone saying "Forget Jane. I want you to tear me apart".

The second time was just a few minutes ago. One of my Filipina Facebook friends put one of my photos on her timeline, and right away I get a friend request from one of her friends. Now my friend is jealous.

Now, I know how much Filipinas lust after Western men, but are they willing to actually destroy a friendship with another girl by stealing her American BF away from her?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Common for Filipinas to steal their friends' boyfriends?

Post by zboy1 »

Hero wrote:This has happened to me a couple of times. I strike up a friendship with a Filipina, and then her friends try to steal me away from her.
The first time was a couple of years ago, when I visited the Philippines and went on a date with a girl (let's call her "Jane") and her chaperone.
A few days later, I get a message from the chaperone saying "Forget Jane. I want you to tear me apart".

The second time was just a few minutes ago. One of my Filipina Facebook friends put one of my photos on her timeline, and right away I get a friend request from one of her friends. Now my friend is jealous.

Now, I know how much Filipinas lust after Western men, but are they willing to actually destroy a friendship with another girl by stealing her American BF away from her?
More proof that Asian women are destructively hypergamous, even to the point of breaking-up friendships and family relationships. Pathetic, sigh...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Even Filipina cockblocking is better than the Western version.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Cornfed wrote:Even Filipina cockblocking is better than the Western version.
That made me laugh. I wish I had high class problems like that.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

zboy1 wrote:
Hero wrote:This has happened to me a couple of times. I strike up a friendship with a Filipina, and then her friends try to steal me away from her.

More proof that Asian women are destructively hypergamous, even to the point of breaking-up friendships and family relationships. Pathetic, sigh...

That certainly can happen...kinda makes your girl guard you carefully and keep you sexually taken
care of...keep you too tired to notice anything else...

In a harsh world like the Philippines, a lot of people fight dirty...in a high stakes battle about genetics and real estate.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

OutWest wrote:That certainly can happen...kinda makes your girl guard you carefully and keep you sexually taken
care of...keep you too tired to notice anything else...

In a harsh world like the Philippines, a lot of people fight dirty...in a high stakes battle about genetics and real estate.
That explains why Filipinas are so jealous and paranoid ... they can't trust anybody, not even their best friends.
I guess there's no female version of "bros before hos" :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Filipinas will definitely steal each others boyfriends, the competition for men in Cebu is insane. They've even been know to kill each other fighting over men.
Last edited by Taco on March 26th, 2014, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:the competition for men in Cebu is insane.
Sweet :D
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Cornfed wrote:Even Filipina cockblocking is better than the Western version.
+1 lol!
I'm really looking forward to this.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

yeah me to :)
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

Those sows are also quick to change their minds too. Probably faster than western women.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Taco wrote:Filipinas will definitely steal each others boyfriends, the competition for men in Cebu is insane. They've even been know to kill each other fighting over men.
Is there something killing off the men?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Taco wrote:Filipinas will definitely steal each others boyfriends, the competition for men in Cebu is insane. They've even been know to kill each other fighting over men.
Is there something killing off the men?
Most of the factories in Cebu will only employ women so a lot of the men have work overseas. In addition, when you consider all the men in Cebu that don't have a job, don't want a job, are gay, cheat on their wives, have a drinking problem etc... there's a very small pool of dateable men available. Also, Filipinos are white skin fanatics so if your ethnically European that's another plus for you. Also, Filipinas have extremely low standards when it comes to men possibly because they grow up in a male dominated culture where men are respected.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Here's an update on my situation. As you recall, I have a Filipina Facebook friend (let's call her friend #1), and one of her friends (let's call her friend #2) requested that I put her on my friends list as well. When I told friend #1 this, she got jealous. The next day, friend #2 had unfriended me. I'm guessing that friend #1 told friend #2 that she'd kick her ass if she didn't back off. Man, there's nothing hotter than 2 women getting into a catfight over you :lol:
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:Here's an update on my situation. As you recall, I have a Filipina Facebook friend (let's call her friend #1), and one of her friends (let's call her friend #2) requested that I put her on my friends list as well. When I told friend #1 this, she got jealous. The next day, friend #2 had unfriended me. I'm guessing that friend #1 told friend #2 that she'd kick her a** if she didn't back off. Man, there's nothing hotter than 2 women getting into a catfight over you :lol:
Not only will Filipina 1 never talk to Filipina 2 again but also all of her female friends too. Of course, most of the men in Philippines just take advantage of the situation and sleep with all of them. I'm not a cheater and I would encourage guys to stay with one woman especially if she's treating you well and she's committed to you.