Astrotheology - The True Roots of Religion and Christianity? Enlightening and Makes Sense!

Discuss religion and spirituality topics.
Winston
Site Admin

Astrotheology - The True Roots of Religion and Christianity? Enlightening and Makes Sense!

Post by Winston »

Everyone has heard of Astrology and Astronomy, but very few know what Astrotheology is. There's a reason for that. The elite rulers and their secret cults don't want you to know what it is, because if people knew about it, they would not have a hedgemony over us with this secret Astrological knowledge. But Astrotheology is the key to understanding the basis behind our symbolism, words and meanings in our religions, culture, and big businesses.

So if you have any desire to understand what our religions, cultures, and icons mean, then this lecture by Jordan Maxwell is a MUST HEAR! It's very informative and mind blowing. Jordan Maxwell is one of the most knowledgeable people on occult symbolism of secret societies. He has been researching it since the 1950's, longer than anyone else today has.

For more, see these other lectures below.

Michael Tsarion's 6 hour lecture on Astrotheology, Part 1

Astrotheology and how the universe works - by Santos Bonnacci, Part 1

Astrotheology in the Bible - by Santos Bonnacci

To learn more, visit Jordan Maxwell's website and store, where you can purchase his videos and books:

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com
http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/store.html

Michael Tsarion's website: (he is a protege of Jordan Maxwell)

http://www.michaeltsarion.com

Michael Tsarion's Astrotheology book/DVD:

http://www.astrotheology.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Astrotheology - How the Bible is the Story of Astrology and Sun Worship

Post by Winston »

Check out this fascinating video lecture by Jordan Maxwell, a long time advanced expert in conspiracies and Illuminati occultism, about how the Bible is actually the story of Astrology, aka Astrotheology. It's very informative and mind blowing. The connections are unmistakable.

To help support Jordan Maxwell, visit his website and purchase his material at:
http://www.jordanmaxwellshow.com
Last edited by Winston on April 1st, 2014, 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What did you have to do back in the day, you fuc ked number 1 made children to tend the crops then probably sat up at night got drunk and star gazed while you fuc ked some more and made more parasites to help fight over and tear the planet up. :D
Time to Hide!
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

This guy is a con artist. Him and that david icke guy. Most of the new agers were telling us there was a 2012 shift remember?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Some of his stuff is good,
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

bladed11 wrote:This guy is a con artist. Him and that david icke guy. Most of the new agers were telling us there was a 2012 shift remember?
Are you talking about the 2012 shift in consciousness? Stuff like that happens slowly. The dawn of a new era is a gradual process, if they're right.

Don't lump them all together. Jordan Maxwell is not New Age and he never said there would be a shift in 2012. He is mostly pessimistic about the future, not as optimistic as David Icke about it.

Why is he a con artist? Did you listen to him in the video above? He makes a lot of sense and has been studying conspiracies and secret societies since the 1960's when no one knew anything about that stuff.

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Winston wrote:
bladed11 wrote:This guy is a con artist. Him and that david icke guy. Most of the new agers were telling us there was a 2012 shift remember?
Are you talking about the 2012 shift in consciousness? Stuff like that happens slowly. The dawn of a new era is a gradual process, if they're right.

Don't lump them all together. Jordan Maxwell is not New Age and he never said there would be a shift in 2012. He is mostly pessimistic about the future, not as optimistic as David Icke about it.

Why is he a con artist? Did you listen to him in the video above? He makes a lot of sense and has been studying conspiracies and secret societies since the 1960's when no one knew anything about that stuff.
Well I just don't trust him. He may be ok but I think he's just trying to bank off of his propaganda. He pushes a lot of the Alice Bailey esoteric stuff. She believes satan is her god by the way, which is enough to put up red flags.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

bladed11 wrote: Well I just don't trust him. He may be ok but I think he's just trying to bank off of his propaganda. He pushes a lot of the Alice Bailey esoteric stuff. She believes satan is her god by the way, which is enough to put up red flags.
Why not? His website is simple and he doesn't make much money. He is not overly commercialized like David Icke and Alex Jones. Everyone needs to bank off their information and make some money in order to pay bills. Just because a guy sells some stuff on his site to support himself doesn't mean you can't trust him. What kind of logic is that?

Did you even watch the video posted above? All of it? It's very informative and fascinating and worth your time.

Joran Maxwell does not push Satan in any way, nor does he endorse any Satanists. I don't know where you get this. Instead of listening to random rumors, why don't you listen to Jordan Maxwell himself and judge him based on what he says?

Random rumors are not the best source of info. Did you know that?

Check out this other must see presentation by Jordan Maxwell called "Matrix of Power". It was made long before David Icke appeared on the scene, and reveals dark secrets and truths about America. It's very informative and only an hour. The popular internet documentary, Zeitgeist, used a lot of clips from it. Watch it and tell me what you think.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,

I just watched a three part lecture series by Jordan Maxwell called "The Key to Understanding" which contain hundreds of revealing slides. It's not on YouTube. You have to download it from a torrent site or get it on his website at http://www.jordanmaxwellshow.com . It was very mind blowing, jaw dropping and a MUST SEE!

In it, he proves without a doubt how Christianity and all other major religions of the world are all tied to pagan sun worship. There are not just similarities and connections, but IDENTICAL matches between them that cannot be denied. If you see the presentation, you will understand why and there will be no doubt in your mind. A lot of it is hidden in plain sight.

In the lecture, he shows hundreds of images that prove that Christianity is Sun Worship. The symbols, concepts, words and theology in Christianity and Sun Worship are an EXACT IDENTICAL match. No doubt about it. The sun cross image is everywhere in churches. Jesus always has a sun behind his head and the cross symbol always has a sun behind it. The Catholic Church has sun symbols everywhere. Sun symbols have been around for thousands of years, even before Christianity. Same with Eastern religions. Buddha, Shiva and Krishna are also depicted with suns behind their heads. Even the flag of Nazi Germany has a cross with a sun behind it. It's all over the place.

When you see the examples, you will be astounded! After part one of the lecture, you will be left with no doubt that they are the same because when you see the evidence, it is impossible to deny. It is all hidden in plain site.

Here's an example of something hidden in plain sight that you never realized: Why do Christians go to church on Sunday? Because "Sun"day is the day for worshipping the sun! Get it? See how something can be hidden in plain sight, but you never realized it all this time? Amazing that we miss that.

Even the Romans worshipped the sun. The rays of the sun are on top of Roman helmets, which anyone can see. The rays of the sun are worn on the head of Aztec priests too. And the rays of the sun are on the head of the Statue of Liberty in NY harbor too, which represents the goddess Mithra. The Status of Liberty is another thing hidden in plain sight.

Anyway, YouTube doesn't have the lecture in full. But it has a teaser trailer for it here:

You can torrent the full presentation or get it on http://www.jordanmaxwellshow.com

Even the first part of the Zeitgeist documentary shows the obvious connections between Christianity and Sun Worship. Watch it again.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

I have watched the above videos, one good similar video is

Symbols of an Alien Sky | Official Movie By David Talbott

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

This just blew me away....with Incredible Proof..on AstroTheology and everything ...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh Talbott made another film? His son, Stuart Talbott, aka Michael Goodspeed, was my best friend for many years before he went into seclusion. I met David Talbott many times in Oregon at his home when I visited Michael.

You can see a photo of me and him on my biography page.
http://www.happierabroad.com/biography.htm

David Talbott is a pioneer of the Electric Universe theory. His website is:
http://www.thunderbolts.info

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Winston wrote:
bladed11 wrote: Well I just don't trust him. He may be ok but I think he's just trying to bank off of his propaganda. He pushes a lot of the Alice Bailey esoteric stuff. She believes satan is her god by the way, which is enough to put up red flags.
Why not? His website is simple and he doesn't make much money. He is not overly commercialized like David Icke and Alex Jones. Everyone needs to bank off their information and make some money in order to pay bills. Just because a guy sells some stuff on his site to support himself doesn't mean you can't trust him. What kind of logic is that?

Did you even watch the video posted above? All of it? It's very informative and fascinating and worth your time.

Joran Maxwell does not push Satan in any way, nor does he endorse any Satanists. I don't know where you get this. Instead of listening to random rumors, why don't you listen to Jordan Maxwell himself and judge him based on what he says?

Random rumors are not the best source of info. Did you know that?

Check out this other must see presentation by Jordan Maxwell called "Matrix of Power". It was made long before David Icke appeared on the scene, and reveals dark secrets and truths about America. It's very informative and only an hour. The popular internet documentary, Zeitgeist, used a lot of clips from it. Watch it and tell me what you think.

I just don't trust him. I don't trust anybody though. I really don't.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I don't see any problem with awakening your pineal gland and meditating or whatever. I actually meditate and the bible isn't sun worship. Zeitgeist was debunked.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

bladed11 wrote:I don't see any problem with awakening your pineal gland and meditating or whatever. I actually meditate and the bible isn't sun worship. Zeitgeist was debunked.

It was not debunked. That video was made by Christian apologists in denial. Here is the source book for the Zeitgeist claims about Christianity. As you can see, it is fully documented and sourced.

http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/z ... cebook.pdf

If you watch the Jordan Maxwell videos above, you will be 100 percent convinced. You didn't watch it. He gives thousands of examples. Once you see them, there is no denying it. It's very conclusive. You didn't see it obviously. If you did, you'd know what I mean. Christianity and Sun Worship are an identical match, just as two copies of your fingerprints are an identical match.

bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

I still can't get where you come up with this sun worship stuff. Ya churches worship the sun churches are not following their bibles anyway so they are more like a sun worshiping cult. I agree with that. The bible itself however doesn't support sun worship. What the bible actually is, is a guide to the pineal gland and how to use it just like Jesus did. Who did live and ascended.