OkCupid girlcotts Firefox browser READ MORE! :-X

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights, and Misandry (hatred of men in America).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

OkCupid girlcotts Firefox browser READ MORE! :-X

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Since you prude undercurrents don't like my threads, maybe you'll like to read this one:

http://www.okcupid.com/
[Use Firefox to access OKCupid and you will get the following message:]
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

What a bunch of nutcases. Anyone who doesn't support the destruction of Western civilization should boycott OkCupid.
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

Cornfed wrote:What a bunch of nutcases. Anyone who doesn't support the destruction of Western civilization should boycott OkCupid.
I concur.
---

SD
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It turns out this guy was forced to resign and the perverts are going after others. God damn Amerika.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... ingle.html
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

If Larry Page or Eric Schmidt had been publicly against gay marriage, I would have been curious to see if OKC could pull such a PR stunt against Chrome. I have nothing against gay marriages by the way, but I recoil in disgust when seeing companies who take side in favour (or against) other people's opinions solely to get a marketing or brand value boost.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

Reminds me of when Chic' Filet had a store inside of Capital One's Richmond Virginia campus. After the head of Chic' Filet made his statements supporting marriage between a man and a woman the leadership of Capital One kicked them out. But it was sweet to see that the rank and file inside of Capital One supported Chic Filet in that they became overwhelmed with business before they had to pack up and leave. Of course, nobody could come out and say they disagreed with CEO of Capital One over the issue but they could vote with their wallets while they had the chance and they certainly did do that. The really embarrassing thing was that Capital One management used the excuse that they were merely replaced with a healthier alternative which was total crap.