Dating FOB girls in the US?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Dating FOB girls in the US?

Post by america sucks »

//
Last edited by america sucks on October 11th, 2014, 10:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dating FOB girls in the US?

Post by djfourmoney »

America sucks wrote:Alot of the advice on this forum is regarding teaching English to leave the USSA and dating/marrying foreign girls. However, I am able to build a somewhat solid career in the US so I don't really want to teach English. The USSA is also good for making money, especially in comparison to teaching English. OTOH, foreign women are of course much better than American women, even FOB girls.

So that's why I'm thinking it may be best to work in the USSA and date FOB girls. Has anyone tried this? What were the results? If I'm out of school, how can I meet and date FOB girls, especially since I don't have a social circle of FOB friends? Since I'm not a FOB, will they look down on me for choosing to hang out with them instead of more assimilated Americans?
1) Why would teaching English be your only option to make money? There are many opportunities, but you have to be there just that simple. You need to get out of your comfort zone, then you can make decisions that you wouldn't normally make because you have many levels (to pass) in the US before hitting rock bottom.

2) FOB women as you put it are located in gateway cities and in places where enclaves matching their backgrounds have developed/flourish.

Lots of Eastern Europeans in NYC and Chicago

Lots of Asians on the West Coast, especially LA, SF, Seattle, Vancouver BC.

You will also find many Western Europeans in places I mentioned plus South Florida and Southern Texas

First you have to realize what you're up against and what your long term goal is -

If the goal is just to meet women, maybe date, wait and see sort of thing; then use whatever degree you got to get you a job in one of the major gateway cities I mentioned.

If the goal is more serious, get out of debt firstly. In fact that should be your first goal. Pay off your school debt, buy used cars, live at home if you can and save money. I am not going to put a price tag on start to finish, but many have estimated they have spent upwards of $10,000 to find a wife overseas and settle-in.

Meeting her can cost at little as $0 and as much as $5-8K, that means YOU MUST KNOW WHAT YOU WANT if you want to save money.

My time to just "date" is over so I can't really comment about that. Beyond just moving to a gateway city, I would suggest finding clubs/events/groups to join to expand your dating pool. There are all sorts of ethnic events you can join locally, you would surprised especially in the cities I mentioned, again.

Good Luck and report back.
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Post by america sucks »

djfourmoney wrote:Beyond just moving to a gateway city, I would suggest finding clubs/events/groups to join to expand your dating pool. There are all sorts of ethnic events you can join locally, you would surprised especially in the cities I mentioned, again.
What about teaching English at an English school (in the US) that I think many FOB girls go to? Is it possible to have a full-time job and teach English at the same time? Are certs required?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

America sucks wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:Beyond just moving to a gateway city, I would suggest finding clubs/events/groups to join to expand your dating pool. There are all sorts of ethnic events you can join locally, you would surprised especially in the cities I mentioned, again.
What about teaching English at an English school (in the US) that I think many FOB girls go to? Is it possible to have a full-time job and teach English at the same time? Are certs required?
Why is teaching in America the only option again? Middle East, China and Brazil are desperate for English teachers. If you are careful you will get paid well enough to have a lower middle class American lifestyle.

As for U.S, just find your local ESL classes, usually at Jr. Colleges and Occupational Centers/Trade Schools. For those classes a degree might be enough but an additional TEFL is likely needed - http://www.onlinetefl.com/tefl-usa/

Same rules apply, you want to be in a gateway city like SF/LA for Asians, likely Chinese. NYC for Eastern Europeans, Arabs, Asians, Latins (Dominicans, Brazilians, etc).

Seems ESL teachers in the US make about $44K on average.
america sucks
Freshman Poster

Post by america sucks »

//
Last edited by america sucks on October 11th, 2014, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Why are you limiting yourself in only teaching English? They is a whole lot you could do to make a living overseas including online work. About FOB foreign women, Winston once mentioned that the ones who move to America are more career-oriented with money on their minds rather than finding a partner. Their mentality is materialistic-oriented. This is definitely something to give a thought.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

FOB's turn into Ameriskanks so fast it'll make your head swim. Not worth the risk.

Decide what's more important to you -- making more money in the societal wasteland known as America, or finding a quality girl to build a life with (who will remain that way due to remaining in a country with a decent moral structure).

You aren't gonna have both.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Most FOB women in the U.S. don't usually make it there on their own accord.They are usually already married because some guy petitioned for her visa or they were minors who were brought to the U.S. by parents who immigrated to the U.S. and by the time they become a legal age to mess with they are pretty much American women and are ruined.FOB women tend to be broke and have a hard time finding gainful employment also making them a liability.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

Ghost wrote:Imagine it like this:

FW: "Wow, America!"

You: I love you. Let's build a home and family together."

- within a couple of years -

FW: "Wow, America is such a great society! No consequences for bad behavior, tons of hot guys that hit on me, and I get all my husband's stuff if I divorce him."

You: "I'm home, my love."

FW: "I want a divorce."

You: "But, honey, why?! I love you!"

FW: "Cash and prizes...I get all your stuff, silly. Oh, I met a new man too..."

You: "Who?!"

FW: "Daddygov!"
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Again here comes the fear mongering.

The truth of the matter is ALL immigrants come to America seeking a better life than they do at home. For most that is being able to afford a lifestyle that you can generally get in much of Europe at a much lower cost. For others it's to get away from cold weather. For others still, its to get a high quality education. Despite statistics the US is still among the elite in upper education.

Is every woman who comes here Americanized? NO!I don't understand how assumptions like this can be made when none of you know more than a handful of people period. Some people are impacted negatively by our society, most others are not however. While it's true lots of women came here on K1 visas and have since divorced their husbands, has it ever occurred to you fear mongers that some men lie about their income, status and living situations ALL THE TIME?

So for every so-called Americanized woman there's also some moose twit dude who lied about one or all of the above but the woman in a uneviable position. Lots of women do have the chance to go back home, but many opt to stay. Why not? This is the "US" after all and while there's quite a bit negative we do have a functional infrastructure and a Government that just works, I am not talking about the dysfunctional Congress. Your mail shows up every day, so does your grandma's social security check and pot holes get filled.

That is not typical in much of the world despite what you might think.

In any event, FOB chicks are still better than the majority of native born women. Chasing FOB women however its not an alternative to finding a woman while in her home country.

To the OP -

You lacking experience is not an issue in most developing countries. Like I said they are so desperate for English teachers that they will hire Gringos off the street (literally).
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

TheLegendSeeker wrote:
Ghost wrote:Imagine it like this:

FW: "Wow, America!"

You: I love you. Let's build a home and family together."

- within a couple of years -

FW: "Wow, America is such a great society! No consequences for bad behavior, tons of hot guys that hit on me, and I get all my husband's stuff if I divorce him."

You: "I'm home, my love."

FW: "I want a divorce."

You: "But, honey, why?! I love you!"

FW: "Cash and prizes...I get all your stuff, silly. Oh, I met a new man too..."

You: "Who?!"

FW: "Daddygov!"
That is more than likely to happen to a White guy....

Talk to Mark's wife Anna, she or for that matter Law's wife Alyona don't go "Wow America". They go "its nice" and they like it here, but that's not why they are here.

Much of what is said around here is conjecture based on 3rd and 4th hand information.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:Most FOB women in the U.S. don't usually make it there on their own accord.They are usually already married because some guy petitioned for her visa or they were minors who were brought to the U.S. by parents who immigrated to the U.S. and by the time they become a legal age to mess with they are pretty much American women and are ruined.FOB women tend to be broke and have a hard time finding gainful employment also making them a liability.
Wouldn't it make sense if a girl is broke, it won't matter so much that you have a job doing just about anything and not a White collar job? Or is this fear mongering based on if she hooks up with another broke guy without a plan, she'll tolerate that until she can reach a point to where she can survive on her own.

At such point, she'll demand a divorce because she wants to upgrade?

Sigh, the reality is it happens but not nearly as often as people think and not enough to be concerned about it but be mindful of the kind of women you take an interest in.

After all the decision to marry a woman IS YOURS! I have YET to meet anybody involved in a "Shotgun Wedding" with a bride from outside the country.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

America sucks wrote:
djfourmoney wrote: Why is teaching in America the only option again? Middle East, China and Brazil are desperate for English teachers. If you are careful you will get paid well enough to have a lower middle class American lifestyle.

As for U.S, just find your local ESL classes, usually at Jr. Colleges and Occupational Centers/Trade Schools. For those classes a degree might be enough but an additional TEFL is likely needed - http://www.onlinetefl.com/tefl-usa/

Same rules apply, you want to be in a gateway city like SF/LA for Asians, likely Chinese. NYC for Eastern Europeans, Arabs, Asians, Latins (Dominicans, Brazilians, etc).

Seems ESL teachers in the US make about $44K on average.
I don't have much work experience, so if I want to work abroad, teaching English is the best option. I just wanted to know why more HA guys choose to teach ESL abroad instead of teaching in the US, where they can make more money and not have to deal with trying to assimilate in a foreign culture and learn a foreign language
1. The teaching profession in general for the U.S. gets beaten like a pinata which is stupid. Tell someone you are a teacher and they are highly inclined to laugh at you regardless of who, what, and where you teach.

2. Some guys want the challenge and adventure. Some people WANT to assimilate in a foreign culture and learn a foreign language. The world is big and the U.S. is horribly stuffy, soul-sucking, and shallow.

3. U.S. society is a joke spiraling further and further down the drain. I am tired of people claiming that you aren't living life if you refuse to spend your nights in clubs and bars. Wasting money on females and giving females with terrible attitudes attention they hardly deserve.

4. People keeping up with the Joneses when they can't even keep up with their cell phone bills. The need to one up your neighbors and peers creates a race to see who can become a greater debt slave just in time to find out your crappy 401k plan got wiped out in the stock market.

5. The constant reminder that society only likes people with certain types of personalities. If you aren't that type then you are shamed and ostracized until you assimilate into the borg hive mind. Resistance is futile.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

manly5000 wrote:
FOB's turn into Ameriskanks so fast it'll make your head swim. Not worth the risk.

Decide what's more important to you -- making more money in the societal wasteland known as America, or finding a quality girl to build a life with (who will remain that way due to remaining in a country with a decent moral structure).

You aren't gonna have both.
TRUTH.

+10
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

FOB girls are just fine. I agree with djfourmoney in that most don't become Americanized as much as some are insinuating. If they come here while young, such as grade school or high school, yes they do tend to get Americanized but even so, many will still maintain some of their home country's good values. But I find the problem is still one of too much male competition for the descent looking ht/wt prop women. If a FOB girl is ht/wt prop and descent looking, (and not too much lower class), she will get as much male attention as a good looking American woman will get. So, yes, FOB woman are still better than America women, more mature, less spoiled, more disciplined , more tolerant , treat men better etc, but in the US, the competition for them is still high and it won't take long for them to see this and start developing entitlement picky attitudes in the dating scene. Anyways, that's my 2 wons worth.