How to come on to a girl?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Master
Junior Poster
Location: Insane Asylum, Strip Joints, Playboy Mansion, Public Enemies List No.1, Harley Quinn's Heart

How to come on to a girl?

Post by Master »

Whats the right way to come on to a girl in the U.S. Cultural without being offensive, without bullshit, without being arrested or being thought off as creep? i know this is a stupid subject but its only stupid because it is this HARD. So many people make money out of this subject without a real true answer. now i ask you for a simple direct solution that i can use as my tool to get laid and paid my brother.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

There isn't really a right way. You make your interest known, or you wait for signs of interest from her, and then you proceed. But of course, if she never shows you any signs of interest, then you're out of luck, and that's the problem.

Some girls are pursuable and enjoy being pursued and courted like in a love drama. If you pursue them like in a soap opera or old fashioned drama, they will give in, but those types are long since gone and now rare in the politically correct US. But to identify those, you have to have good woman reading skills and experience.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
elm118
Freshman Poster

Post by elm118 »

Its simple: when you talk to her, she'll smile, she'll keep re-initiating conversation.....she'll make her interest clear. It only seems difficult because of how painfully rare this is.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

elm118 wrote:Its simple: when you talk to her, she'll smile, she'll keep re-initiating conversation.....she'll make her interest clear. It only seems difficult because of how painfully rare this is.
How true elm118. It is rare in the US to even have the CHANCE to meet some single women (let alone get into a relationship with one or get laid). No wonder there are so many books in the US on how to be a "pickup artist" and things like that. It's like meeting women in the US is SO difficult, one has to study books to learn how to approach and meet women. There are even seminars for guys on how to meet women and become pickup artists!

I don't believe any other country in the world has books or seminars teaching guys how to meet women or how to get laid. Books and seminars are necessary here in the US for guys trying to score with women, so there is a market for things like that here.
Last edited by jamesbond on October 30th, 2009, 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

jamesbond wrote: I don't believe any other country in the world has books or seminars teaching guys how to meet women or how to get laid. Books and seminars are necessary here in the US for guys trying to score with women, so there is a market for things like that here.
Not true, many of the gurus have seminars in places like UK, Germany, even Croatia.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
SNS
Freshman Poster

Post by SNS »

icarus wrote:
jamesbond wrote: I don't believe any other country in the world has books or seminars teaching guys how to meet women or how to get laid. Books and seminars are necessary here in the US for guys trying to score with women, so there is a market for things like that here.
Not true, many of the gurus have seminars in places like UK, Germany, even Croatia.
But by far the biggest market is the USA where the women are the worst. The following in europe is much less, and these techniques taught are really for the extreme social environment of the night club which is hard core wherever you go.

Despite that women in other countries are adopting their self entitledment, most men who live outside the anglosphere (USA, Canada ,GB essentially any nation who's native language is english) most american expat men will tell you that it is far easier to meet and date in other countries that the American wasteland.

There will be a lot of people who will try to convince you that the shitty cunt behaviors you see exhibited by the females in the USA is the same anywhere in the world. This is bullshit, and most likely propaganda that is designed to keep American men for investigating reality. WInstons site has plenty of examples.

If you want an easy quick answer: Ignore them. There is plenty of testimony that ignoring a skank pushes her buttons like nothing esle.
icarus
Freshman Poster

Post by icarus »

SaturdayNightSpecial wrote:If you want an easy quick answer: Ignore them. There is plenty of testimony that ignoring a skank pushes her buttons like nothing esle.
Possibly, although the older I get, the more I notice the saying "easy come easy go" to truer and truer. In many places meeting girls and even starting a relationship is initially way more easy, but finding a good quality girl, or getting a girl who willingly kissed you 5 minutes after you met into bed is more challenging and will take some level of tact, dare I even say game.

I agree that ignoring women works well, but the trick is that first you have to put yourself on their radar- as opposed to the hundreds of other guys they past in the day that also pay them no mind.
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." -- Albert Einstein
track2004_400meters1
Freshman Poster

good post

Post by track2004_400meters1 »

yeah i agree with james bond... its like why is it so diffulcult to do something so natural? its like hello?????hahahahah Yeah whats up with all the articles online and stuff... Its almost like you have to decode them or something... It shouldnt be that way.... I cant wait to get enough money to go to prague and budapest.... Two of the top cities in the world for women.. Those two cities produce the most beautiful models in the world...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

icarus wrote:
Do you have any stats on how many guys in Europe pay to attend those seminars? Or are they just fronts to make the gurus look successful and famous to their US chump followers?

I have met men from Germany who went to Russia cause they said the women were not friendly in their country. True. But some American guys have said that German women are more friendly and feminine too.

It might be that those guys who go to those seminars are looking for ways to get laid easily, not just meeting women.
Last edited by Winston on April 28th, 2014, 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

BTW, a more safe way to tell if a woman is approachable is to make eye contact with her first and smile. If she smiles back, she is probably open to conversation. Or, watch her body language to see if she is open or closed. Watch how she interacts with others too, if you have the time and she's stationary.

Yesterday an expat friend in Angeles told me a horror story. He knew a guy living in Angeles who went back to the US for a while, and while there, in a Starbucks, he passed a note to a girl sitting there to express his interest. Moments later she called the police and they cops came and told him that if he ever did that again, they would put him on an internet predator list or something. That's the state of affairs in the US, sadly.

No wonder guys are afraid to flirt or approach women in the US!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Vinstonas wrote:Yesterday an expat friend in Angeles told me a horror story. He knew a guy living in Angeles who went back to the US for a while, and while there, in a Starbucks, he passed a note to a girl sitting there to express his interest. Moments later she called the police and they cops came and told him that if he ever did that again, they would put him on an internet predator list or something. That's the state of affairs in the US, sadly.

No wonder guys are afraid to flirt or approach women in the US!
Holy dog shit! She called the police on the guy WTF? Why couldn't she just tell the guy she is not interested in him, instead of calling the police? Man, I will never approach women again when I am out in public (except at bars and clubs) after reading this! Sweet Jesus, what has America become?

No wonder why guys in the US only approach women at bars, clubs and parties, it's the only "socially acceptable" places to approach women.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

I have no regrets spending the last 30 years pf my life ignoring women. They deserve it. Plus, it gets them interested in me so I can be the one to mind-f**k them instead. I don't usually get women asking me on dates, but I have gotten countless women in the past trying to initiate sex and then, BAM!, laters bitch! The look on their faces spells pure victory for me. This is how those fuckers do men, so now at least a few women here and there get to be done like this themselves. I only wish I could call the cops on them and have it actually work.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Chatting with women at Starbucks (the fishing method)

Find Starbucks with larger sized "common" tables where people bring their laptops and use Starbucks as their day time office. Bring your laptop and join the fun. When girls arrive greet them casually. Over the next x hours of the day find time to take a break and ask "so what are you gals up to". If you see a girl you like but didn't have the opportunity to chat her up, chances are that she'd be there the next day with her laptop.

Where there aren't larger sized common tables at Cafe's, arrive early and occupy a seat next to the power outlet. Later during the day, you'll find people arriving with their laptops looking to sit next to an outlet. If person is a girl, invite her to sit at the seat across from you and help her plug in the power. The rest is up to you.

If you look or behave like a creepy pervert, don't expect this strategy to succeed. Do not be discouraged if the girl already has a BF (most good looking ones do). I befriended one earlier this year who later told me (over MSN) that she had just broke up with her BF and was wondering if I'd meet her in Boston for her business trip. I had a GF by then and didn't take the offer, but you can guess what she had in mind.

Also, for whatever the reason, this works better if you bring Apple products (MacBook laptops?) with you. Something about the Apple cult-image thing. Many girls today aren't confortable with direct approach or voice calls, but seem to have no trouble with MSN or text messages. It's weird to get someone's digits just to text them, but that's just the culture today, so use it to your advantage. I've sat across from a girl (2 feet away) and we both chatted on our laptops via MSN looking at our computer screens instead of each other. Welcome to geekdom.
Last edited by momopi on November 9th, 2009, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nate
Freshman Poster

But WHY?

Post by Nate »

I don't get this one, who wants to chat up or "succeed" with American women? I mean, why would I seek out a dentist who would promise not to use Novocain? " Ok honey, can we go on a date? I promise to spend tons on you, and afterwords you can give me a root canal just for fun!"

Contact with AW generally serves to seemingly sooth the glaring truth that they are so typically heinous..why bother?

There is one absolutely foolproof way to approach American women though...and that is at the check-in counter and the boarding gate on an outward-bound flight out of the country. It works every time...she asks for your boarding pass...you really give it to her and she says thank you! How sexy is that!

When I was younger an older/wiser man responded to my intentions to go overseas with my then American GF with the simple question..."why in the hell would you take a burger to a steakhouse?" I soon found out what he meant, and was the better for it.

Nate
gmm567
Freshman Poster

Post by gmm567 »

I had a similar thing happen to me in 2 different bars. The first one, this hot chick made eye
contact with me several times. I went over and thought I was "just" being friendly. She apparently got
spooked, and I learned in a few minutes that they had asked the bartender to kick me out.

The bartender said "he's done nothing wrong."

The next time, I was at a bar. I was just being friendly to this hippy chick. And the stupid bartender called
the cops. The cops came, and decided nothing had gone on. But they did want me to leave the place.

It's sick. Being nice and freindly is considered "creepy."

Don't be surprised these woman are out banging thuggish , bad boys either!