Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Mobile Theme       Dark Theme

Trip Report - Philippines - Manila & Cebu

Post your trip reports, travel experiences, and updates abroad. Or your expat story if you already live overseas. Note: To post photos and images, insert the image URL between the tags [img]and[/img] after uploading them to a third party site.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest » April 2nd, 2014, 10:53 pm

drealm wrote:
Pinaylover wrote:
Billy wrote:Pinaylover very nice and funny report. Good thing you said that most of them are LBs. I would have a hard time to figure it out.
I can't help but think if my post had been filled with natural females I would have had a lot more comments... but at least I told yall...

Why is everyone so quiet? Don't be hating, no one can deny I threw it all down.. no bullshit!
What is the appeal of a ladyboy? I am genuinely curious and do not understand. Is it that since they're men they understand your sexual needs better? They have more muscle but still look feminine? Their genital surgery provides them a tighter intercourse experience?

THAT MUST be it! It's a tighter experience! Damn, so those homos were right all along!

The manginas are ripping it up! Sorry about the mockery, but it was intentional...

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!