Lurker turned member

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Lurker turned member

Post by Novem »

I have been reading these forums for the past month or so. A lot of the things I have experienced in my life I thought were just all my fault. That I was somehow defective, that I was a social pariah because I don't like clubs and partying, and that I was just too sweet of a person for any girl to seriously want to date when they just run off to some guy that treats them like garbage. People told me that 'my time would come' but f**k that shit. Why should I be relegated to table scraps, used up woman with children, and emotionally damaged goods? On top of that, pay a premium for it when all these other whore mongering bastards and useless guys got all the best experiences and best years of her life with minimal effort or for free?

After encountering this site and others like it I realized I was not alone and that this was a far bigger issue than actually ever gets talked about in mainstream media or in daily conversation. Only on the internet did I find other people with my experiences and were suffering in silence in their daily lives. After the last few bad experiences I had I decided to swear off these American females that take my personality and good nature for granted. No, I am not interested in being stuck in their friend zone or just being another orbiting mangina that they get emotional validation from. They can find another sucker because I am moving on to greener pastures and have no desire to play captain save a hoe when they finally decide they want a guy like me 10 years from now.

As for me, my MBTI is INFJ. I only recently found this out but my life made so much more sense after I did. I am 24 years old and not your stereotypical black male. I don't care for hip-hop and rap music as much anymore outside of the rare indulgence from a few of artists. I listen to a diverse amount of music but my favorite tends to be punk-rock. Like a lot of the Millenials I'm heavily into the J-pop/anime/manga/video game scene. I live in Delaware which has one of the highest HIV infection rates in the country so I do not want to even touch these women with a 10 foot pole considering 1/6 people do not even know they are infected. I am a full-time college student who works 40+ hours a week so I can do my best to stay out of burdensome debts that will make me an indentured servant. My parents divorced (though in this case my dad did deserve it) so I have seen and experience first-hand what divorce culture and broken families can do to people. In actuality, it took me 10 years to fully recover from that and get my life and a plan in order.

The narcissism is off the charts and I hate the lies and phoniness people operate under. I stock overnight in a grocery store but when I do see customers they ask me how I am and I start to answer and they just keep walking away. These people don't give a crap, they are just following a script that was given to them. I hate that the anti-intellectualism and I hate the fact we just had a economic recession and I see all of the rats running this race still behaving like they did before. The paradigm shifted decades ago and to still try to follow the American scheme and be surprised when you get f***ed over is the height of foolishness.

My goals are to get my degrees (BS and MA), get a sizable amount of money built up as a cushion, and get the hell out of this country while I still can. I have a friend in Malaysia I've been best friends with for years and her country is near the top of my list in terms of where I want to relocate. Vietnam and Japan rounds out the top 3 and I want to take the time to periodically visit each of them. I have been working on my Japanese when I can but I still have a ways to go and I want to start on the Viet language within the near future as well. You never really know what a place is like until you spend significant time with boots on the ground and actually interact with the locals. As far as females go, I am looking for someone to spend my life with and raise a family with in traditional gender roles. I am not interested in whore mongering, nor do I want to spend a lot of my time around those types when I finally get abroad. I want to actually experience the cultures rather than spend all my time trolling around night clubs/bars when I despise said establishments.

Anyway, this is long enough so I'll stop here. Hello everyone and I look forward to learning what I can from the people who are already happier abroad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Welcome to the forum, Novem! At least you have the desire to go overseas unlike haf-of-the-people on here, who do nothing but spout racism, conspiracy theories, and complaints all day long...
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

zboy1 wrote:Welcome to the forum, Novem! At least you have the desire to go overseas unlike haf-of-the-people on here, who do nothing but spout racism, conspiracy theories, and complaints all day long...
Yeah, I noticed that was a trend. I already put some of those unsavory types on ignore. I already get enough stress from some of the clowns at work. I don't want to waste my free time wading through stuff that doesn't get me any closer to exploring other cultures and away from this toxic environment in the states.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

Welcome. Here's my trip report from Malaysia. I only spent a week there but it was a great place. It's also probably a good place to find a good expat job, since so many Malaysians have gone off to work in booming Singapore.

But definitely work on getting a career and a load of cash. Then everything else will fall into place. The other day I went into my bank and the teller subtly raised her eyebrows when she saw my account balance. That's a good feeling.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

xiongmao wrote:Welcome. Here's my trip report from Malaysia. I only spent a week there but it was a great place. It's also probably a good place to find a good expat job, since so many Malaysians have gone off to work in booming Singapore.

But definitely work on getting a career and a load of cash. Then everything else will fall into place. The other day I went into my bank and the teller subtly raised her eyebrows when she saw my account balance. That's a good feeling.
Thanks, it should be interesting to read a foreign perspective on the matter even if it is only a weak. I am thinking more and more that Malaysia might be the first country I plant my flag in. The tropical weather and wide use of English is a plus. When I get my 2015 school schedule sorted out and my two weeks of vacation time I will hopefully be able to make my visit in between breaks.

I just want something fairly versatile so I'm somewhat insulated from all this outsourcing and automation of jobs. Plus I mainly want to get my degrees out of the way so I have my sense of completion and won't feel like I have any unfinished business in the states when I make my permanent leave.