I really want to go to Provence, France..Is it a nice area?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

I really want to go to Provence, France..Is it a nice area?

Post by Mr.Darcy »

I'm black btw, and I really don't have that much interest in Paris. I'm expecting a derailment in this topic because I did not say I wanted to go to the Philippines.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I really want to go to Provence, France..Is it a nice ar

Post by zboy1 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:I'm black btw, and I really don't have that much interest in Paris. I'm expecting a derailment in this topic because I did not say I wanted to go to the Philippines.
Well...it's interesting...whenever I was in France (for vacation and traveling), I noticed a lot of interracial couples, namely Asian men and French women, and Black men with White women. I think French women are definitely less racist in their racial preferences than women in Anglo countries, for some reason...
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Um, I'd give my left walnut to be in Provence right now.

Yes, by all means, if you have the opportunity, go.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

France is good, kind of expensive but the food and of course the wine are great.

It's kind of strange that the UK is only a few miles from France, yet the countries and cultures could not be more different.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Why would there be a derailment?

France is expensive and unless you have a source of income that's not dependant on the French economy I wouldn't recommend it. If you just want to prove how much you can spend in a week, by all means.

Why did you pick this area????
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I really want to go to Provence, France..Is it a nice ar

Post by Jester »

Mr.Darcy wrote:
I'm black btw, and I really don't have that much interest in Paris. I'm expecting a derailment in this topic because I did not say I wanted to go to the Philippines.
GREAT choice. Low racial barrier, outside the expensive of big cities, fantastic food and history. If you speak french you'll be accepted.

I predict you'll never want to leave.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHsER0a7MGA

"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."