Indians & Middle Easterns dating outside their race?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
LoveSensation730
Freshman Poster

Indians & Middle Easterns dating outside their race?

Post by LoveSensation730 »

I was wondering I have heard plenty of times that Middle Easterns and Indians from India-South Asian women do not date outside of their race because of their religion mostly and their families are extremely strict about it. They only date their race only, is this still true nowadays? For instance if indian women or middle eastern women had to choose to date outside their race who do you think they would prefer? Black Men or White Men? The Indian/Middle Eastern women are just so beautiful and their skin tone is beautiful as well...it's just a shame that you can't date one of them due to their religion and strict family rules.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Indians & Middle Easterns dating outside their race?

Post by nicho12 »

LoveSensation730 wrote:I was wondering I have heard plenty of times that Middle Easterns and Indians from India-South Asian women do not date outside of their race because of their religion mostly and their families are extremely strict about it. They only date their race only, is this still true nowadays? For instance if indian women or middle eastern women had to choose to date outside their race who do you think they would prefer? Black Men or White Men? The Indian/Middle Eastern women are just so beautiful and their skin tone is beautiful as well...it's just a shame that you can't date one of them due to their religion and strict family rules.
yes, it's very true, especially for the middle eastern women. In the first place, in order to get a middle eastern woman, you have to be prepared to marry her, no short term relationships and no flings and in order to have sex with her you have to marry her first. You do have a slight chance with Indian women but even there, it's a 1% chance, their partners are chosen for them right after being born and once the girl gives you her heart, there's no going back because by dating outside her race, she has violated her parents' taboo and therefore she most likely will be disowned and never be able to get married again because she's now lost her virginity. So it's very tough for them, they can't afford to lose their family and friends over you. Of course they're exception to every rule but they are very rare. tough luck
LoveSensation730
Freshman Poster

Post by LoveSensation730 »

So it's not possible for a middle eastern or indian women to date let's say an african american male?
somedude
Freshman Poster

Post by somedude »

LoveSensation730 wrote:So it's not possible for a middle eastern or indian women to date let's say an african American male?
Everything nicho said is true.

I cannot speak for Indian, however dating in the middle east is akin to going to pizza hut or a coffee shop and talking during acceptable hours of the day, sometimes with a chaperone, depending on girl.

No premarital physical stuff as mentioned already. You might get lucky with an older divorcee.

If you are looking for marriage, dating/courtship should not be an issue if her parents accept you. If she is muslim, you will have to be muslim to legally marry her in most middle eastern countries. There is also a dowry custom that varies between countries that you may have to pay, etc. to marry.

So yes it is possible to "date", but if you are looking for casual dating with premarital sex forget about it unless you like hookers at the hotel bars.
---

SD
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

LoveSensation730 wrote:So it's not possible for a middle eastern or indian women to date let's say an african American male?
It is possible but very rare, it's not just African American males but all males who are not Arabic, I know of two Arabic girls who are married to Africans from Sudan but those Africans are also Muslims from childhood, so it's understandable
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Hello,

If the Arabs and Indians and Chinese are SMART MEN, they'll kick out the filthy American practise of da**ng {(everyone knows it leads to only p**-marital re*ations)}. I was born in Spain and da**ng was non-existent there 25 years ago!! Spanish men are obviously very stupid and Indian men now d**e all the time as well. Indian culture has totally changed the last 15 years.

Arabic men {(all normal men who are interested in keeping their males and females safe from sin will do this)} HATE the filthy immoral American da**ng but their governments are puppets of the Western nations. God willing, they'll kick out every Western man from their countries and protect their people.

~~~~ [{(Out of the frigid ice to the North that no man had ever laid foot on, evil in the form of a man called Agahnim The Wizard came and he cast a type of magic never seen before by mortals. But together with the Ball-And-Chain Trooper and his faithful Master Sword, Link repulsed him and the IMPRISONING WAR was ended, to become the things of legend!)}] ~~~~

The evil that is the purest evil possible is feminism and it must be pushed back into its keep!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ideas:

Dubai (Arabs, Indians)
Oman (The expats party hard there I hear, don't know if you can meet local girls. Ladislav used to work there, he could advise perhaps.)
Ethiopia (okay not Middle East but some of the Tigre and Asmara girls have a similar look)
Djibouti (Somali girls in a sexually open environment, French colony)
Morocco (Moslem Moors, but many date Europeans)
Trinidad (our member Renata is from there) - lots of Indians, mixes
Guyana - Indians and Blacks
France - Girls from the Maghreb (Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria)

Also there is a Lebanese presence in West Africa, countries like Sierra Leone, and the Lebanese people there have been living among Blacks a long time. Generally get along well there.

Palestinian girls might be interesting. They can't easily travel, and have few options. A "captive market", so to speak.
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Jester wrote:

<>

<>

<>

<>
Hello,

American men like you are obviously a big threat to Islamic culture. If I was Islamic men, I wouldn't even spit on American men, let alone have them in the country.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Anatol wrote:
American men like you are obviously a big threat to Islamic culture.
:shock:

:lol:

8)
Anatol
Junior Poster

Post by Anatol »

Jester wrote:
Anatol wrote:
American men like you are obviously a big threat to Islamic culture.
:shock:

:lol:

8)
Laugh yourself to McDonalds, ape! Have some hamburgers and keep thinking it's a delicacy.
pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

LoveSensation730 wrote:So it's not possible for a middle eastern or indian women to date let's say an african american male?
I have MANY Indian friends. Dating outside of their race is extremely rare. Not saying it doesn't happen but most wouldn't even entertain the thought. It's a society where children still must please their parents long after they move out of the household.

My good friend (Indian male) dated several white ladies but in the end, he went thru with the arranged marriage to a "nice Indian girl" set up by his parents. If an young Indian dates anybody other than another Indian, they would have to sever all ties with their parents. Again, unlikely.