Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

Curious what age brackets are you targetting for Filipinas?

if under 30 then they are probably getting messaged a lot. if you want to get serious try 30 above.

never done it but it would make sense.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Dateinasia has blocked Turkey. I can´t access them from here. Damn Turkey cockblocks me quite good. Wonder why Turkey is blocke maybe turks drive them crazy. lol. Even Proxy does not work.lol.

Fil.Cupid has a monthly pay otherwise it´s worthless. So does somebody know which site could be good as an alternative.
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

I only had 3 profile views on DIA. Haven't sent any messages to women I'm interested in because I'm so busy with FilipinoCupid :) I know it's like 40 bucks, but the time I spend there is worth a lot more than the fee.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

40 bucks is to expensive specially as I don´t know when I´ll be there though the comunication mitht give some validation. Don´t know if it´s good or bad. Sergey are you already in the RP? How are your plans?
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

I wouldn't pay 40 bucks either if I wasn't sure whether was going there or not. However, I'll be in Makati in a week and so far I receive more messages and interests than I can reply to. Have to be picky :) Most people there only send one to two lines and it's hard for me to get interested, but there are a few girls that I added to my Facebook that seem very interesting.
Rich
Freshman Poster

Post by Rich »

FilipinoCupid worked very well for me in Cebu. Sent 12 invites out for coffee meetings when I arrived. Got 5 positive replies back. Met the first girl that afternoon at SM mall at the Orange Brutus and then went on a little tour of the city including seeing the oldest house in Cebu. That sort of thing. She was pretty, 5ft 4, 21, educated, and spoke good English. I'm 50. We got on very well and because I don't like messing people around, I cancelled the other meetings with a polite email. I spent my Cebu holiday with her. Amazingly she looked slightly better in real life than in her photos. Normally it's the reverse.

Now, I think I was extremely lucky but because of this experience I will probably stick with FC.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Is it possible to outsmart FC?. If I would write my email contact in my profil will they cancel my account?
Sergey
Freshman Poster

Post by Sergey »

They probably wouldn't approve it.
Don't be a cheapskate. Your value comes not only from being an American.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Haha, don´t know man I am not even an American. I am German-Turk though it won´t matter anyway.

You know as a minimalist dating is a mixed bag. I am somekind of semi-retired I have to watch my money. No money- no honey. How is it going in RP?
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

For to days I checked FC. I have now almost 20 cute girls who are interested in me with my shitty indoor photo. We can´t communicate as I didn´t pay the site. Anyway probably it would take to much time and would f**k my brain talking with so much chics. I don´t want to burn out and go insane. lol.

That´s quite motivating the validation feels not bad at all.lol. There are some stunners there. oh boy.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

Go filipino. I only been doing this a week an already have over 300 interested on cherryblossoms. Even if only 10% of those are real that's still better than having 0 interest from American women. I mean I'm sure AW are interested in me but because they expect you to read minds and be either super rich or criminal and I am neither, you'll never know and I'm not attracted to 99% of AW anyway. The only AW I am attracted to come from other countries..

I met one Thai lady on DIA and shes legit and interested but I'm not sure I am interested in her. Her personality is ok but seems kind of like she just wants to land a white guy for some reason I am suspicious.

Anyway most filipinos on DIA will start talking to you then will suddenly stop. I wonder if it's some kind of social experiment or fraud or a troll site. I only met a couple real ones there and they were from Thailand. Just ditch it it's useless unless you only look for Thailand girls.

Some of those women are not the most attractive but I am almost 30 and looks are secondary to me. I don't expect to get a super model asian or anything even though I have been told even by AW I am handsome. I'm over looks as long as she's not fat or I think she may become fat later on. That's where I draw the line. lol can't blame me I am a thin person who keeps in shape..
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

On CB I got girls working around the chat censorship and giving me their skype info before even registering (paying). So girls on there are real
hammanta
Junior Poster

Post by hammanta »

bladed11 wrote:Go filipino. I only been doing this a week an already have over 300 interested on cherryblossoms. Even if only 10% of those are real that's still better than having 0 interest from American women. I mean I'm sure AW are interested in me but because they expect you to read minds and be either super rich or criminal and I am neither, you'll never know and I'm not attracted to 99% of AW anyway. The only AW I am attracted to come from other countries..

I met one Thai lady on DIA and shes legit and interested but I'm not sure I am interested in her. Her personality is ok but seems kind of like she just wants to land a white guy for some reason I am suspicious.

Anyway most filipinos on DIA will start talking to you then will suddenly stop. I wonder if it's some kind of social experiment or fraud or a troll site. I only met a couple real ones there and they were from Thailand. Just ditch it it's useless unless you only look for Thailand girls.

Some of those women are not the most attractive but I am almost 30 and looks are secondary to me. I don't expect to get a super model asian or anything even though I have been told even by AW I am handsome. I'm over looks as long as she's not fat or I think she may become fat later on. That's where I draw the line. lol can't blame me I am a thin person who keeps in shape..
Let me give you a few tips man sense it seems you are kinda new to the filipina dating sites.

1) She has to have something entertaining or intelligent on her profile. A lengthy profile says she is serious and put time and thought into it.
2)It's good if she doesn't want old men. If her profile has 18-80 for age preference, run for the hills. A big plus is if she narrows it to 23-40.
3) Extremely sexy pics are an indicator of a fake or fraud. Don't fall for the hot bathing suit pics or the skin showing.
4) Make sure she has an education and a job (some may disagree but this has never failed for me). IT, Engineer, Nurse, etc. are all good occupations
5) A big plus if she states "not here for money or old men!"
6) If her message to you just says hi or how are you, she probably isn't going to talk much. The girl I am with now sent me a message that was very personable and somewhat lengthy. She described herself, told what she liked about my profile and did not pressure me to get to know her.
7) Multiple pictures is a huge plus
8) Most of the real girls get bombarded with creepy old guy messages every day. If you find a good talkative girl, quickly but cautiously get her skype ID. Continued messaging on those sites can cause her to lose your messages or get lost in the crowd.
9) bonus- Once you get her skype ID, check her name out they Facebook her name and city. Most have some photo either from the dating site or skype as their profile pic. Check out their facebook and make sure they seem real and genuine.

I've followed these steps on all 3 of my trips and have yet to be scammed. I've met several high quality girls, still got laid, and met the girl I'm with now (whom is a gem) following those steps.
bladed11
Freshman Poster

Post by bladed11 »

hammanta wrote:
bladed11 wrote:Go filipino. I only been doing this a week an already have over 300 interested on cherryblossoms. Even if only 10% of those are real that's still better than having 0 interest from American women. I mean I'm sure AW are interested in me but because they expect you to read minds and be either super rich or criminal and I am neither, you'll never know and I'm not attracted to 99% of AW anyway. The only AW I am attracted to come from other countries..

Let me give you a few tips man sense it seems you are kinda new to the filipina dating sites.

1) She has to have something entertaining or intelligent on her profile. A lengthy profile says she is serious and put time and thought into it.
2)It's good if she doesn't want old men. If her profile has 18-80 for age preference, run for the hills. A big plus is if she narrows it to 23-40.
3) Extremely sexy pics are an indicator of a fake or fraud. Don't fall for the hot bathing suit pics or the skin showing.
4) Make sure she has an education and a job (some may disagree but this has never failed for me). IT, Engineer, Nurse, etc. are all good occupations
5) A big plus if she states "not here for money or old men!"
6) If her message to you just says hi or how are you, she probably isn't going to talk much. The girl I am with now sent me a message that was very personable and somewhat lengthy. She described herself, told what she liked about my profile and did not pressure me to get to know her.
7) Multiple pictures is a huge plus
8) Most of the real girls get bombarded with creepy old guy messages every day. If you find a good talkative girl, quickly but cautiously get her skype ID. Continued messaging on those sites can cause her to lose your messages or get lost in the crowd.
9) bonus- Once you get her skype ID, check her name out they Facebook her name and city. Most have some photo either from the dating site or skype as their profile pic. Check out their facebook and make sure they seem real and genuine.

I've followed these steps on all 3 of my trips and have yet to be scammed. I've met several high quality girls, still got laid, and met the girl I'm with now (whom is a gem) following those steps.
Thanks for the tips. I'll follow it like the 10 commandments of dating. Ya I am actually turned off when they put from age whatever to high age above 50. Pretty grossed out actually. Some are just really immature and I hate that. I wont fall for shit don't worry. Yeah thanks I've been responding with the short hi's and how are you's. I'll just ignore those from now on. I'll just take it as they aren't too interested or just plain lazy or fake. Good tips.
Dash
Freshman Poster

Post by Dash »

Dont bother with DIA. FC has much better quality.

Return to “Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand”