Getting Them While They are Young?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Getting Them While They are Young?

Post by zacb »

Hello,

I am wondering about younger men dating younger women. Should, for instance, a 18 year old date a 14 year old, since many girls his age are mean spirited? Or should he date people his own age? It just seems like the younger you get them, the more loyal they tend to be. Any thoughts?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

Of course younger women are more loyal. We also find them biologically more attractive because they are more fertile. This is why Calvin Klein features half naked images of 16 year olds in their ads. Liberalism is okay with underage women being used by older men as long as it turns young girls into sluts. If civilized older men want to take younger women as wives and protect them, they're thrown in prison.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

First it's illegal for a 18 year old to date a 14 year old. I don't know many parents that would actual tolerate that....

The problem with young women in Western culture is that they have been conditioned to think they have their whole lives ahead of them, why settle down with one man when you can have adventures with many men? This is why Western women between 18-25 are trying to sow their oats.

So context is important. Women mature faster in other countries. Most women in their early 20's in Slavic countries are ready to get married and have children.

Same goes for much of Asia and Latin America.

The problem comes from trying to convince them you're serious. Being American, you're half way home, but you still have to break the stigma that you are a young man and you just want to chase skirts even if you have a girl already.

If you can convince them of that, then getting a young women is no problem. Loyalty doesn't have much to do with it. If you treat her like sh*t or ask her to live below her means without a reasonable explanation then there is no reason for her to stay around and be loyal. If you can't keep a job or you want to only work low wage jobs, what type of signal are you sending out?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

drealm wrote:Of course younger women are more loyal. We also find them biologically more attractive because they are more fertile. This is why Calvin Klein features half naked images of 16 year olds in their ads. Liberalism is okay with underage women being used by older men as long as it turns young girls into sluts. If civilized older men want to take younger women as wives and protect them, they're thrown in prison.
Yep, only women in the West who have been on the shelf too long complain that we're dirty old men. They call young prostitutes victims. There was a rebuttal to a story about hookers in The Netherlands (Amsterdam) and she explained how she came from Hungary because youth unemployment is over 25% and couldn't find a job.

Without any real job skills she couldn't get a regular job in Amsterdam either, so she is turning tricks in the Red Light. Feminist would call her a victim and the Johns oppressors. The reality is, she is a victim of poor economic policy, because you can't blame the IMF those loans were paid off.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I knew of a couple of Americans teaching English in Korea who maintained supposedly Platonic relationships with middle school girls for several years and then married them when the girls were in their late teens. That would be one way to go.
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Getting Them While They are Young?

Post by nicho12 »

zacb wrote:Hello,

I am wondering about younger men dating younger women. Should, for instance, a 18 year old date a 14 year old, since many girls his age are mean spirited? Or should he date people his own age? It just seems like the younger you get them, the more loyal they tend to be. Any thoughts?
It's impossible in this United Stated of a police state
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Cornfed wrote:I knew of a couple of Americans teaching English in Korea who maintained supposedly Platonic relationships with middle school girls for several years and then married them when the girls were in their late teens. That would be one way to go.
I was wondering about this theoretically in the US under the table. What do you think?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

zacb wrote:
Cornfed wrote:I knew of a couple of Americans teaching English in Korea who maintained supposedly Platonic relationships with middle school girls for several years and then married them when the girls were in their late teens. That would be one way to go.
I was wondering about this theoretically in the US under the table. What do you think?
There is no "under the table." Doug Hutchinson (at the age of 51) married Courtney Stodden (at the age of 16). Apparently she had limited relationship experience because of homeschooling, bullying, and a somewhat religious family. They kept everything platonic and her parents approved of the relationship. They got divorced almost 3 years later.

I think trying to date any girl 14-17 in America would be illogical and crazy. You would be arrested the moment someone found out even if it was platonic. Doug Hutchinson was given labels although he kept things platonic, was with a 16 year old girl, and the girl's parents approved.

1. If you want a young woman, go to a traditional country and with more relative poverty or economic hardships. Many times these girls and their families would appreciate an older, responsible, and stable man to marry their daughter. Many times the girls also like older guys and are more into genuine relationships with the intention of marriage.
2. In America it is crazy to try for any American women. Even if a man married a 16 year old girl the odds are still very high they would divorce. There really isn't a difference because all the variables are not in the man's favor. Whether an American woman is 16 or 30 there is no real difference in the typical odds of divorce or that the marriage would be successful. Everything about America is toxic to relationships, especially with American born women and many women that moved to America at a younger age.
3. It is insane to think any respectable man would have a chance to get a relationship with any young woman in America. It's even more insane to think one of those girls would actually want to be with such a man. Then even if she did it is illegal in America and it will ruin you, and her parents can have you arrested.

If you want a young woman for marriage then look abroad where it's not always illegal (especially if it's platonic), the girls want a relationship that can result in marriage, and the parents are very likely to approve is the man is respectable and able to give their daughter a good life.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

zacb, before I was born, there was this great daredevil/stuntman, Evel Knievel. The older generation was all over his guy, as he'd broken the most number of bones (over 400), jumping over cars, rivers, canyons, etc.

Well, the miracle about Knievel was that he'd survived at all.

And thus, you're essentially doing the same thing, performing a stunt which could easily land you in jail.

And unlike Evel, you won't be getting a movie or book deal out of it :wink:
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zacb wrote:
It seems unlikely you would be able to maintain such a relationship for very long if you insisted on keeping it Platonic. Apparently there are places where sexual relationships like this are more or less tolerated... until you have a dispute with the girl or her mother, when it is a prison you'll be going.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

The gloom and doom is amazing!

YES you can "date" an underage girl if you mean calling on her and drinking lemonade in the living room, or taking her and a friend or younger brother to a movie.

No need to rush sex.

And you can have sex after you're legally married in her jursidiction, whatever her age.

Or when she reaches age of consent. If YOU are American, she has to be over age 16, even if age of consent is lower. Unless you marry her.

If she's here in the US, states each have own age of consent. NOT all are 18. BUT if you cross state boundaries to have sex with her, age of consent in YOUR state may ALSO apply, or age 16... there is federal law about that.

NOONE is going to complain about a respectful young man courting a girl with parental permission, taking his time.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

I'm 56 years old, with a 19 year old gf in Mexico. (And YES, her mama is making me take it slow.) But anyway, I certainly DO think that 18 dating 14 is VERY normal. :lol:

And TRUST ME, 14 year old girls are MUCH more interested in guys age 16 to 23 than they are 14 year olds. Even in America. They just don't think they can get them in a safe way.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Jester wrote:I'm 56 years old, with a 19 year old gf in Mexico. (And YES, her mama is making me take it slow.) But anyway, I certainly DO think that 18 dating 14 is VERY normal. :lol:

And TRUST ME, 14 year old girls are MUCH more interested in guys age 16 to 23 than they are 14 year olds. Even in America. They just don't think they can get them in a safe way.
LOL, no gloom and doom, just reality... If a guy has to ask he has no idea how to accomplish his goal and you just proved my point. :) Going to another country improves your chances immensely.

Younger women in the States are interested in older men. As Terrance Popp said in one of his videos, if guys 16-18 ever wondered why there seemed to be a limited amount of women in their age range available, that's why. I forgot the stat but a good chunk of teenage pregnancies come from women under 18 with men over 21.

When I was about 23-24, I met this girl at a party I was DJ'ing and she was H-O-T; she kept coming around the DJ set up and I sure didn't mind talking to her between blends. She was 14 at the time looked 16-18, I was shocked to learn she was that young. I said fug it and got her number anyway. We would talk LATE on the phone even on school nights its sort of funny. However I didn't see her again until she turned 16 and by then things had changed as her social life picked up, IE guys aren't scared of girls anymore.

Another in a seemingly long line of missed opportunities to get the exact kind of woman I wanted. In her case 5'7, strawberry blond, green eyes....

If I had not only maintained contact over the phone but met her at school; I was just concerned somebody would see us and it would get relayed back to her parents. "I saw XXX with some Black guy...." LOL. I mean my intentions were pure, I think we could have had something long term.

Even today she would be about 33-34 and I'm 43. What would have seemed sort of strange 20 years ago would be normal now, unless we discussed how we met.

Then again, telling people you met over the internet would have seen strange just a few years ago.

Amazing how things become normalized after awhile...
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

Jester wrote:I'm 56 years old
56, so you must know about Evel Knievel? He was a legend during your generation's time.

So was he as nuts as everyone says? I've never seen any of his stunts on live TV.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

S_Parc wrote:
Jester wrote:I'm 56 years old
56, so you must know about Evel Knievel? He was a legend during your generation's time.

So was he as nuts as everyone says? I've never seen any of his stunts on live TV.
I know who he is, his action figures were popular when I was a child. He also had an SST - http://www.ebay.com/itm/1973-Vintage-Ev ... 1313875906

I didn't have one but I had friends who did.

The Hanna-Barbera cartoon Devlin was also based on Evel Knievel. His last major stunt was trying to jump the Snake River in Idaho - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skycycle_X-2

But since that point, all of his stunts have been completed without issue because he used heavy under dampen Harley Bikes, while modern thrill seekers use typical 250cc 2 stroke Motocross bikes, which are more suited for high jumps and have less mass to generate the speed needed to get over obstacles like the fountains at Caesar's Palace.

Evel's son Robby jumped it without issue....