no longer care

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

lol I actually have volunteered at a animal shelter before. Definitely not a martyr. I guess I should drop them both. I just hoped my friendship would last with her a long time. I guess it's been dead for a while now.
ElReyBoludo
Freshman Poster

Post by ElReyBoludo »

On another thread right next to this one, you say that you dropped her already, over something that she said about her mother's health. Which of these two stories are we to believe?
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

I am not talking to her currently. I just hoped for a lot from her. I mean she used to be a sweet innocent girl. She was nice and sweet. In the past few years she just changed. I am still friends with her husband. He has always been nice, occasionally depressive but nice. I mean he loves my one year old Aidan. He treats him pretty well. He stops by every now and then without his wife. When I said I give her three days to come clean I mean if she doesn't confess herself by then next time I see him I will tell him and offer him support.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

DanielleNguyen wrote:I am not talking to her currently. I just hoped for a lot from her. I mean she used to be a sweet innocent girl. She was nice and sweet. In the past few years she just changed. I am still friends with her husband. He has always been nice, occasionally depressive but nice. I mean he loves my one year old Aidan. He treats him pretty well. He stops by every now and then without his wife. When I said I give her three days to come clean I mean if she doesn't confess herself by then next time I see him I will tell him and offer him support.
IMHO, you should forget about the whole situation and basically, move on with your life.

Then, if/when he divorces her (or decides to sit around and drink Jim Beams all day long), you can then offer him some solace.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Is Jim Beams a type of alcohol?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Is Jim Beams a type of alcohol?
Yes, it's one of the more popular Kentucky Bourbons, but I'm no expert on southern spirits.

I think my brother-in-law, drinks Jack Daniels, to forget about my sister.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Jack Danials I know about. When you said Jim Beans I thought of those little sausage biscuits for some reason. My husband says those are Jimmy Deans lol
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

DanielleNguyen wrote:Jack Danials I know about. When you said Jim Beans I thought of those little sausage biscuits for some reason. My husband says those are Jimmy Deans lol
Well, in George Thorogood's famous ode to alcoholism, "I Drink Alone", he invites his *only* friends: Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Johnnie Walker, Buddy Weizer, & Old Grand-Dad to go drinking with him :wink:

AB discussion thread

DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

^^
White
Freshman Poster

Post by White »

Honey, you need some new friends. Not saying you're not sincere but why do you keep with these people? They are scum and you need to drop them. Better to be alone....
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:And let's face it: American women generally waste time gabbing
I want to amend my post to include American men as well, as this thread proves.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

have you tried to find friends here. And no not all american men bitch slapper. Generally people in their 60s and 70s are really nice.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Don't you think James Taylor would be your good friend? I think so.

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

It doesn't matter if its his kid or not he still has to pay child support for the next 18 years. Maybe he'll start to clue into the fact the kid looks nothing like him.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

well a update on this. He came to me for support because he actually knew. I mean she didn't tell him or anything. Maybe it was his intuition. My husband and I took him out for arby's and gave him sincere advice.