USA a land of opportunity- think again with this article

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

momopi wrote:
Moretorque wrote: Succeed? the human race is a bunch of losers. I'm rooting for the mass extinction so it can take the brake off and let nature go on it's way. Evolution is the road to perfection and I believe it can do better.
If you're rooting for mass extinction, then why are you on an expat advocacy forum?
Momopi quit acting like a plantation nigger. :D
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: USA a land of opportunity- think again with this article

Post by Cornfed »

Repatriate wrote: The problem with accepting this is that labor and quality of life becomes a race to the bottom. With the way the world is structured now there aren't many limits to how many or what type of workers can be replaced for lower wages or even worse working conditions. When you pay taxes it's implied that a social contract exists between you as a citizen and the government who supposedly watches over your interests. In practice this isn't true at all of course because government and controlling business interests will do what they want.
Indeed, it is almost as though some people see servility as its own reward, which I guess is why the elite imported them to replace the white population and will no doubt in due course replace them with even more craven lickspittles.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Moretorque wrote:
momopi wrote:
Moretorque wrote: Succeed? the human race is a bunch of losers. I'm rooting for the mass extinction so it can take the brake off and let nature go on it's way. Evolution is the road to perfection and I believe it can do better.
If you're rooting for mass extinction, then why are you on an expat advocacy forum?
Momopi quit acting like a plantation nigger. :D
Again, if you're rooting for mass extinction of homo sapiens, why are you on an expat advocacy forum?

Or, if you think we're all going to die in 5-10 years, how do intend to live in the next 5-10 years? Stay home and blab on the internet, or go date a hottie in Eastern Europe?

Repatriate wrote:
momopi wrote: As a 1.5 gen immigrant from Taiwan, the American Government is under no obligation to protect my family's economic status. If I or my descendants (in the future) were to slack off, I expect the government to import labor from India or another country to replace me.
The problem with accepting this is that labor and quality of life becomes a race to the bottom. With the way the world is structured now there aren't many limits to how many or what type of workers can be replaced for lower wages or even worse working conditions. When you pay taxes it's implied that a social contract exists between you as a citizen and the government who supposedly watches over your interests. In practice this isn't true at all of course because government and controlling business interests will do what they want.
Protectionism and anti-immigration is the binary opposite of expat advocacy.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

To solve larger problems you first have to solve your own.

I don't ask for people especially men to help solve most of my problems because they believe if they help me I will be competition to them. Whatever, I can't be bothered by that mentality anymore.

You can not solve the food supply issue without owning a series of farms and distribution networks to combat them in the marketplace where you affect more change. Telling people what to eat is the same as telling them how to save money or lose weight, its a losing proposition.

Some will listen, the majority won't.

The problem with politics is that most people vote based on one or two issues at the most. If polled with the correct set of question, conservatives agree with so-called liberals on many key economic issues.

But the wedge of social/culture wars is used to push people into one camp or the other. You think rank and file Republicans like being tarred with the racist label?

Like I said once before John Boehner's own daughter is married a Black man... So just how racist is the GOP or are they just winking and nodding to one of their most reliable voting blocks?

I am pretty sure most racist idiots in this country didn't want Regan to give Amnesty to Latin Americans, just as they don't want Obama to do it either. In other words their position hasn't change in twenty plus years, its not going to change in the next election cycle.

Taking our jobs?

You want to flip burgers at Burger King?

You want to pick Tomatoes in Florida, Walnuts in Central California or Apples in Washington?

You want to clean the same bathrooms indignant children throw toilet paper all over, mark up the walls and throw cig buds in the trash?

These are the majority of jobs taken by Hondurans and Guatemalans, NOT Mexicans crossing the border and its not semantics.

Spending time on here ranting how the world is unfair just proves HA is just an outlet and you have no real intention of doing anything. You'll be in the same place five years from now and ten years from now, it won't matter what the world looks like overall, you'll still be the same miserable person.

As I have said before, I am making an active effort to reach my goals. Am I doing everything humanly possible? No because I to make excuses and don't do the things I should. I am trying to conquer those demons, its not easy and in a society that doesn't largely respect you no matter what you do.

Momopi is right.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

momopi wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The problem with accepting this is that labor and quality of life becomes a race to the bottom. With the way the world is structured now there aren't many limits to how many or what type of workers can be replaced for lower wages or even worse working conditions. When you pay taxes it's implied that a social contract exists between you as a citizen and the government who supposedly watches over your interests. In practice this isn't true at all of course because government and controlling business interests will do what they want.
Protectionism and anti-immigration is the binary opposite of expat advocacy.
Not necessarily. You might favor some immigration policies over others. For example, my visa in Korea was tied to my job, so when the job ended I had to leave. If I had wanted citizenship I would have had to have a string of jobs in Korea, learn fluent Korean, marry a Korean, raise kids as Koreans, and then the immigration department might decide to grant me citizenship years later. Of course I would still never be accepted as a Korean. My grandchildren might be. I fully support the Korean position and wish the West had similar policies. Advocating that some people emigrate and that they be treaded basically fairly is quite different from thinking it is OK for hordes of mainly third world genetic trash to invade your country and displace the inhabitants just because it is in the short term interests of a small group of corporate parasites.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

djfourmoney wrote:
I am pretty sure most racist idiots in this country didn't want Regan to give Amnesty to Latin Americans, just as they don't want Obama to do it either. In other words their position hasn't change in twenty plus years, its not going to change in the next election cycle.

Taking our jobs?

You want to pick Tomatoes in Florida, Walnuts in Central California or Apples in Washington?

You want to clean the same bathrooms indignant children throw toilet paper all over, mark up the walls and throw cig buds in the trash?

These are the majority of jobs taken by Hondurans and Guatemalans, NOT Mexicans crossing the border and its not semantics.
I disagree with your stance on illegal immigration.We know there are all types of ethic groups who are illegals immigrants but it's safe to say that the majority are from Latin American countries..can we agree on this?...Yes?...Good.All sovereign countries in Latin America have immigration laws and punish illegal immigrants so why should the U.S. be the only country with open borders?If you think the U.S. should have open borders then when do you say enough is enough?At 20 million more illegals?500 million more? What country can sustain that?And yes illegal immigrants do over saturate the job market subjugating Americans to unfair competition and depression of wages,i'm sick of the argument that they do jobs Americans don't want to do..Americans do want to flip-burgers.I did it when i was in High School to buy cloths,books,computers,lunch.now High-School kids(collage students) who use these jobs to carry them through school have to compete with illegal immigrants who are usually grown ass adults for these jobs?Hell no send them back to their country.

Most illegal immigrants i have known were not picking fruits or vegetables in a field a lot of them had good paying construction jobs, cooking or busing tables in fancy restaurants making good money.I just saw a Mexican dude i used to work with on Facebook flashing 100 dollar bills from cooking in a restaurant. He even bought a nice car since New Jersey even let's illegals have drivers licences.I knew a Brazilian guy who was in the U.S. illegally making $20 an hour doing work on a city bridge in Philadelphia that Americans died building while 90 million Americans are unemployed.Americans mostly depend on the private sector for jobs yet when these immigrants start business they only hire people from their own ethnic group.So if you live in a immigrant neighborhood like i did in Philadelphia you'll have no damn jobs in your community.Black Americans get hurt the most by this.Latino groups and other immigrants set up shop in Black neighborhood leaching off the Black community that patronizes their business while they don't even like African Americans,yet go to any "hood" and you'll find no jobs in the Black community but plenty of places to spend money..usually with people who aren't American and Latinos often brag about running African Americans out what used to be their communities.Back in the day i used to work making good money for a mom and pop restaurant hotel owned by a White American family.Now of days these places are owned by foreigners that don't hire Americans.Not do mention that they also bring their corrupt business practices with them.I knew of Brazilians who were legally in the U.S. and own restaurants who would hire Mexicans and even illegal Brazilians and exploit them.My Colombian friend said he would never work for Brazilians again.

This clothing distribution center i worked for in Jersey had nothing but Dominicans and other Latino groups working in there for 8.25 an hour through a temp agency.Not too long ago American companies wouldn't dare pay that for a similar job..this same job people used to get paid $10-$13 an hour with full benefits.These people were not even getting benefits. That right there is proof of the depression of wages and i knew for a fact that illegals were working there because i was training them in Spanish myself on how to do the jobs in the factory.I also had another job where i was signing people up for the "Obama Phones" i once they gave me the Spanish speakers so i could translate.The prerequisite to get the phone was to be on welfare.There were countless Women who didn't have a social security number but was still getting welfare via their anchor babies.Yet the U.S. is broke right!!??

Some of them bring with them their social issues.North East Philadelphia used to be a good area,my mother still lives there yet bars where Latino groups hang out at have fighting going on,prostitutes hanging around in what used to be a middle class neighborhood.The youth of Latin American immigrants start gangs.Then they took over and then after that ghetto African Americans moved up from North Philly and now people are getting shot every day now in that part of town.South Philadelphia were a lot of Mexicans live look like the same dirty corrupt areas of Mexico that they fled from.If you think you can just turn on the spigot full blast to illegal immigrants and nothing is going to come of it..you are crazy.I live in a Third-World country by choice but the way things are going in the U.S. it'll be worse than most Latin American Banana Republics.In a while Americans will probably be wanting to live in Mexico.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Taking our jobs?

skateboardstephen wrote: I disagree with your stance on illegal immigration.We know there are all types of ethic groups who are illegals immigrants but it's safe to say that the majority are from Latin American countries..can we agree on this?...Yes?...Good.All sovereign countries in Latin America have immigration laws and punish illegal immigrants so why should the U.S. be the only country with open borders?If you think the U.S. should have open borders then when do you say enough is enough?At 20 million more illegals?500 million more? What country can sustain that?And yes illegal immigrants do over saturate the job market subjugating Americans to unfair competition and depression of wages,i'm sick of the argument that they do jobs Americans don't want to do..Americans do want to flip-burgers.I did it when i was in High School to buy cloths,books,computers,lunch.now High-School kids(collage students) who use these jobs to carry them through school have to compete with illegal immigrants who are usually grown a** adults for these jobs?Hell no send them back to their country.
Firstly young Americans may want to work at Fast Food places, but they do not want to pick fruit/veggies/nuts/tobacco, so my statement stands. There are larger issues at work and I never said mass immigration didn't lead the lead to the high youth unemployment rate in America (16-19%).
skateboardstephen wrote: Most illegal immigrants i have known were not picking fruits or vegetables in a field a lot of them had good paying construction jobs, cooking or busing tables in fancy restaurants making good money.I just saw a Mexican dude i used to work with on Facebook flashing 100 dollar bills from cooking in a restaurant. He even bought a nice car since New Jersey even let's illegals have drivers licences.I knew a Brazilian guy who was in the U.S. illegally making $20 an hour doing work on a city bridge in Philadelphia that Americans died building while 90 million Americans are unemployed.Americans mostly depend on the private sector for jobs yet when these immigrants start business they only hire people from their own ethnic group.So if you live in a immigrant neighborhood like i did in Philadelphia you'll have no damn jobs in your community.Black Americans get hurt the most by this.Latino groups and other immigrants set up shop in Black neighborhood leaching off the Black community that patronizes their business while they don't even like African Americans,yet go to any "hood" and you'll find no jobs in the Black community but plenty of places to spend money..usually with people who aren't American and Latinos often brag about running African Americans out what used to be their communities.Back in the day i used to work making good money for a mom and pop restaurant hotel owned by a White American family.Now of days these places are owned by foreigners that don't hire Americans.Not do mention that they also bring their corrupt business practices with them.I knew of Brazilians who were legally in the U.S. and own restaurants who would hire Mexicans and even illegal Brazilians and exploit them.My Colombian friend said he would never work for Brazilians again.
Ummm California produces more produce than any state in the union. The guy that trained me for Schneider is the son of a farm worker. The majority of Latinos I know aren't picking produce either, I'm in Los Angeles, not Handford that makes sense. My boy Stacy's ex-GF in college Lupe is the daughter of a former farm worker, they are from Salinas, again that sort of makes sense. However her family used that as a springboard to owning a business which was very successful, Lupe didn't need school loans to attend Chico State.

Brazilians do treat their employees like sh*t, but that's common in Latin America in general. Look the East Coast in general is different proposition so I can sympathize with your POV and experiences. In my experience Blacks don't patronize each other, offer sh*tty service and often overcharge you for services. As Tommy recently pointed out, he hired somebody to help with his Fatherless American website. He took the money and never did anything, he was Black. He hired a White girl to do it and its up and running. She's adding stuff too everyday. That isn't the first time for him and neither is it for me.

African-Americans need to create opportunities for themselves instead of going woe is me, tails of woe, blame everybody but themselves. Racism is an issue but its not an economic system.
skateboardstephen wrote: This clothing distribution center i worked for in Jersey had nothing but Dominicans and other Latino groups working in there for 8.25 an hour through a temp agency.Not too long ago American companies wouldn't dare pay that for a similar job..this same job people used to get paid $10-$13 an hour with full benefits.These people were not even getting benefits. That right there is proof of the depression of wages and i knew for a fact that illegals were working there because i was training them in Spanish myself on how to do the jobs in the factory.I also had another job where i was signing people up for the "Obama Phones" i once they gave me the Spanish speakers so i could translate.The prerequisite to get the phone was to be on welfare.There were countless Women who didn't have a social security number but was still getting welfare via their anchor babies.Yet the U.S. is broke right!!??

Some of them bring with them their social issues.North East Philadelphia used to be a good area,my mother still lives there yet bars where Latino groups hang out at have fighting going on,hoes hanging around in what used to be a middle class neighborhood.The youth of Latin American immigrants start gangs.Then they took over and then after that ghetto African Americans moved up from North Philly and now people are getting shot every day now in that part of town.South Philadelphia were a lot of Mexicans live look like the same dirty corrupt areas of Mexico that they fled from.If you think you can just turn on the spigot full blast to illegal immigrants and nothing is going to come of it..you are crazy.I live in a Third-World country by choice but the way things are going in the U.S. it'll be worse than most Latin American Banana Republics.In a while Americans will probably be wanting to live in Mexico.
As I said I never said these issues didn't impact the wages or the job market. But like I said above African-Americans are looking for others to help them reach prosperity. They spend money like its going out of style - http://bmia.wordpress.com/2010/11/05/ho ... -annually/

Even if wages were $10-$13 the cost of living is not properly calculated so inflation numbers are artificially low. In 2000 the average new car transaction was just over $20K; now its $30K. Wages have not kept up with the rising cost of living in America. So most Americans are trapped servicing debt and combating low wages with more debt or working more hours or both.

America is already a Banana Republic, Fascist State, etc. If people wanna stay and watch the ship hit an iceberg that's not my problem. All I can do is build the life that I want and I find it much easier to do in Latin America even if the racism is worse than the United States.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

djfourmoney wrote:To solve larger problems you first have to solve your own.

I don't ask for people especially men to help solve most of my problems because they believe if they help me I will be competition to them. Whatever, I can't be bothered by that mentality anymore.

You can not solve the food supply issue without owning a series of farms and distribution networks to combat them in the marketplace where you affect more change. Telling people what to eat is the same as telling them how to save money or lose weight, its a losing proposition.

The problem with politics is that most people vote based on one or two issues at the most. If polled with the correct set of question, conservatives agree with so-called liberals on many key economic issues.

But the wedge of social/culture wars is used to push people into one camp or the other. You think rank and file Republicans like being tarred with the racist label?

Like I said once before John Boehner's own daughter is married a Black man... So just how racist is the GOP or are they just winking and nodding to one of their most reliable voting blocks?

Taking our jobs?

Spending time on here ranting how the world is unfair just proves HA is just an outlet and you have no real intention of doing anything. You'll be in the same place five years from now and ten years from now, it won't matter what the world looks like overall, you'll still be the same miserable person.

As I have said before, I am making an active effort to reach my goals. Am I doing everything humanly possible? No because I to make excuses and don't do the things I should. I am trying to conquer those demons, its not easy and in a society that doesn't largely respect you no matter what you do.

Momopi is right.
True.

People must realize that the jobs in America are going overseas and that technology has replaced many workers and will continue to do so as technology becomes more advanced and sophisticated.

However, jobs are being created in Brazil at lightning fast pace.

Self sufficiency is how a male will make it in America.

Either by working for himself or getting enough money to travel overseas.

As far as latin America, it's a more socially cohesive place than America so no doubt it will offer a much better social atmosphere.

There are so many great places to live in latin America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy wrote:

Taking our jobs?

Momopi is right.
True.

People must realize that the jobs in America are going overseas and that technology has replaced many workers and will continue to do so as technology becomes more advanced and sophisticated.

As far as latin America, it's a more socially cohesive place than America so no doubt it will offer a much better social atmosphere.

There are so many great places to live in latin America.
I don't come to these decisions lightly. I would consider Central America because its cheaper, not that Brazil is overtly expensive. A part of me want to investigate. On Tim Leffel's blog, he was explaining in a recent if you move around alot, it will increase how much you spend on transportation - http://www.cheapestdestinationsblog.com ... -distance/

He's right about traveling to a cheap cluster of countries and going overland. When I flew to Mexico City last year in May it cost me $250 R/T, I could have gotten it for less if I had taken advantage of sales that often aren't announced, you have to visit their site to get the savings.

But that's much cheaper than the cheapest ticket to Sao Paulo or Rio which was $670 R/T about the time I went to Mexico. This year, the World Cup is in Brazil, so the prices for traveling May-June are the same as they are for traveling during Carnival (Feb). The prices look like they are going down as their are plenty of open seats for traveling in Aug/Sept.

I haven't finished my research but if I can travel from Mexico City, maybe Central America and travel overland for less than $700 but it takes a month or so, that's acceptable to me.

On other threat (about dating younger women) I recently recounted another in a seemingly long line of risk-averse based decision making. Its time to break that cycle without being stupid.

I need $1,000 a month to accomplish my goals not including getting there. I am still researching if I can get away with spending less. I may have to start looking for work as a English teacher, it just depends what happens with my blogs/podcast.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

SilverEnergy wrote:

Taking our jobs?

Momopi is right.
True.

There are so many great places to live in Latin America.
Warning: If you come to Brazil you will have much better women of course and a lot of things will be better but a lot will also be worse.1.Be prepared for the lawlessness,these people down here especially the young ones.Have no moral or ethical compass and will rob you and maybe even kill you in broad daylight over something as little as 20 Brazilian real and a cell phone.2.The bureaucracy in Brazil is off the charts,Brazilians know how to make the most simple task impossible by asking for unnecessary documents and redundant bureaucracy.I'm shocked i got married and got permanent residency and brought all the documents i needed the first time if i hadn't i would have had to go back to the U.S. so bring ALL your stuff.Just in case you do meet a women and decide to stay.You can see how horrible Brazilian bureaucracy even on websites.Go make a Pay-Pal account(thank god Pay-Pal works in Brazil with Brazilian banks) and then try to do one on PageSeguro (The Brazilian equivalent) and you'll be pulling you hair out in seconds.3.Public transportation is horrible,inefficient,dangerous (i have literally seen people killed by getting run over)..i've been in Salvador almost 2 years and still have not figured it out yet i figured out MTA in Manhattan,New York in a few days and i didn't even live in New York.4.Public hospitals are horrible and filthy and if you don't have insurance or cash you can't go to the nice private ones (your Brazilian Wife however can add you on her plan if her job provides it),5.Be prepaid to be pidgin holed in teaching English but since most Brazilian schools don't have their shit together you would be better off and would make more money teaching on-line.6.Brazilians are incompetent and are too laid back when it comes to getting shit done,Brazilians give 0 f***s,so costumer service sucks,police are useless,trash stays on the streets,side walks go unpaved..basically nothing gets done.This is not the get shit done country..this is the get away with anything country,even the word accountability doesn't exist in Portuguese..they may take two weeks,they may take a month..or they may just not f***ing do it at all...E aí é nós porra!!!! Vamos pra festa vei!!!
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Taking our jobs?

I disagree with your stance on illegal immigration.We know there are all types of ethic groups who are illegals immigrants but it's safe to say that the majority are from Latin American countries..can we agree on this?...Yes?...Good.All sovereign countries in Latin America have immigration laws and punish illegal immigrants so why should the U.S. be the only country with open borders?If you think the U.S. should have open borders then when do you say enough is enough?At 20 million more illegals?500 million more? What country can sustain that?And yes illegal immigrants do over saturate the job market subjugating Americans to unfair competition and depression of wages,i'm sick of the argument that they do jobs Americans don't want to do..Americans do want to flip-burgers.I did it when i was in High School to buy cloths,books,computers,lunch.now High-School kids(collage students) who use these jobs to carry them through school have to compete with illegal immigrants who are usually grown a** adults for these jobs?Hell no send them back to their country.

Most illegal immigrants i have known were not picking fruits or vegetables in a field a lot of them had good paying construction jobs, cooking or busing tables in fancy restaurants making good money.I just saw a Mexican dude i used to work with on Facebook flashing 100 dollar bills from cooking in a restaurant. He even bought a nice car since New Jersey even let's illegals have drivers licences.I knew a Brazilian guy who was in the U.S. illegally making $20 an hour doing work on a city bridge in Philadelphia that Americans died building while 90 million Americans are unemployed.Americans mostly depend on the private sector for jobs yet when these immigrants start business they only hire people from their own ethnic group.So if you live in a immigrant neighborhood like i did in Philadelphia you'll have no damn jobs in your community.Black Americans get hurt the most by this.Latino groups and other immigrants set up shop in Black neighborhood leaching off the Black community that patronizes their business while they don't even like African Americans,yet go to any "hood" and you'll find no jobs in the Black community but plenty of places to spend money..usually with people who aren't American and Latinos often brag about running African Americans out what used to be their communities.Back in the day i used to work making good money for a mom and pop restaurant hotel owned by a White American family.Now of days these places are owned by foreigners that don't hire Americans.Not do mention that they also bring their corrupt business practices with them.I knew of Brazilians who were legally in the U.S. and own restaurants who would hire Mexicans and even illegal Brazilians and exploit them.My Colombian friend said he would never work for Brazilians again.

This clothing distribution center i worked for in Jersey had nothing but Dominicans and other Latino groups working in there for 8.25 an hour through a temp agency.Not too long ago American companies wouldn't dare pay that for a similar job..this same job people used to get paid $10-$13 an hour with full benefits.These people were not even getting benefits. That right there is proof of the depression of wages and i knew for a fact that illegals were working there because i was training them in Spanish myself on how to do the jobs in the factory.I also had another job where i was signing people up for the "Obama Phones" i once they gave me the Spanish speakers so i could translate.The prerequisite to get the phone was to be on welfare.There were countless Women who didn't have a social security number but was still getting welfare via their anchor babies.Yet the U.S. is broke right!!??

Some of them bring with them their social issues.North East Philadelphia used to be a good area,my mother still lives there yet bars where Latino groups hang out at have fighting going on,hoes hanging around in what used to be a middle class neighborhood.The youth of Latin American immigrants start gangs.Then they took over and then after that ghetto African Americans moved up from North Philly and now people are getting shot every day now in that part of town.South Philadelphia were a lot of Mexicans live look like the same dirty corrupt areas of Mexico that they fled from.If you think you can just turn on the spigot full blast to illegal immigrants and nothing is going to come of it..you are crazy.I live in a Third-World country by choice but the way things are going in the U.S. it'll be worse than most Latin American Banana Republics.In a while Americans will probably be wanting to live in Mexico.
This is nice. Now only if we can revert back to having such energy on RND.....
In any event, most of these Latinos are trashy with trashy business practices. Especially since so many uneducated Latinos are coming here nowadays. I work with immigrants in I.T.....Indian, Thai, and Filipino....and I'm the only American (even though I'm of Brazilian-American heritage) whom works in IT at the current, client site which I work at. So in the next 50 years, not even somebody like me can work in I.T. anymore (besides being too old or dead for that matter) because the competition will become too fierce versus foreigners coming to snag these I.T. jobs that displaced Americans with criminal records whom were once in I.T. or any other productive American industry. This is why I stopped going to bars: I cannot "dumb out" anymore because I'm one public mistake from having a permanent dent in my IT career...ANY AMERICAN MAN IS (to their respective career if they have one). One thing I'm enamored by Obama by is that he curtailed (I hope permanently) the H1B visa influx from India. If it weren't for he doing that, I probably would not have gotten back into IT. It's becoming scary. Good thing I have the .NET skills that I have at the level that I have 'em!!!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Taking our jobs?

I disagree with your stance on illegal immigration.We know there are all types of ethic groups who are illegals immigrants but it's safe to say that the majority are from Latin American countries..can we agree on this?...Yes?...Good.All sovereign countries in Latin America have immigration laws and punish illegal immigrants so why should the U.S. be the only country with open borders?If you think the U.S. should have open borders then when do you say enough is enough?At 20 million more illegals?500 million more? What country can sustain that?And yes illegal immigrants do over saturate the job market subjugating Americans to unfair competition and depression of wages,i'm sick of the argument that they do jobs Americans don't want to do..Americans do want to flip-burgers.I did it when i was in High School to buy cloths,books,computers,lunch.now High-School kids(collage students) who use these jobs to carry them through school have to compete with illegal immigrants who are usually grown a** adults for these jobs?Hell no send them back to their country.

A country without borders is not a country, America is being taken down on purpose. Our real rulers under no circumstance want the sheople to understand what America was supposed to be about and how it was to work using the founding documents.
Time to Hide!
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

skateboardstephen wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

Taking our jobs?

Momopi is right.
True.

There are so many great places to live in Latin America.
Warning: If you come to Brazil you will have much better women of course and a lot of things will be better but a lot will also be worse.1.Be prepared for the lawlessness,these people down here especially the young ones.Have no moral or ethical compass and will rob you and maybe even kill you in broad daylight over something as little as 20 Brazilian real and a cell phone.2.The bureaucracy in Brazil is off the charts,Brazilians know how to make the most simple task impossible by asking for unnecessary documents and redundant bureaucracy.I'm shocked i got married and got permanent residency and brought all the documents i needed the first time if i hadn't i would have had to go back to the U.S. so bring ALL your stuff.Just in case you do meet a women and decide to stay.You can see how horrible Brazilian bureaucracy even on websites.Go make a Pay-Pal account(thank god Pay-Pal works in Brazil with Brazilian banks) and then try to do one on PageSeguro (The Brazilian equivalent) and you'll be pulling you hair out in seconds.3.Public transportation is horrible,inefficient,dangerous (i have literally seen people killed by getting run over)..i've been in Salvador almost 2 years and still have not figured it out yet i figured out MTA in Manhattan,New York in a few days and i didn't even live in New York.4.Public hospitals are horrible and filthy and if you don't have insurance or cash you can't go to the nice private ones (your Brazilian Wife however can add you on her plan if her job provides it),5.Be prepaid to be pidgin holed in teaching English but since most Brazilian schools don't have their shit together you would be better off and would make more money teaching on-line.6.Brazilians are incompetent and are too laid back when it comes to getting shit done,Brazilians give 0 f***s,so costumer service sucks,police are useless,trash stays on the streets,side walks go unpaved..basically nothing gets done.This is not the get shit done country..this is the get away with anything country,even the word accountability doesn't exist in Portuguese..they may take two weeks,they may take a month..or they may just not f***ing do it at all...E aí é nós porra!!!! Vamos pra festa vei!!!
Which like I said (and others) if you're willing to wade through this stuff, there are plenty of opportunities in Latin America just in customer service alone, just bring SOP from America and boom you'll do well. That's why Brazilians (and other Latin Americans) are enamored with The US and Europe, it just works.

That's what one guy from San Diego did, he married a Brazilian chick while she lived up in the States. They decided to move down to Florianopolis which is where she is from. They bought a failing restaurant and just applying standard US businesses practices he has the best bakery in Florianopolis and has opened a second location in less than five years of being in business.

I don't take the difficulties of daily life lightly, I know it will be troubling, its constantly mentioned. But as one frequent business traveler to Brazil recently said on ISG, "It's much easier finding a non-pro in Brazil than waging through the bureaucracy in Brazil". I agree and you said it as well, it will be MUCH easier to find a girl in Brazil that getting basic sh*t done.

I believe the only time I will be using public transportation is this trip down. I already know to live down there, I need my own car and I don't like what's available in the BR market very much and what I do like is ridiculously expensive, so I will have to bring down the car I want and it has to be new to get around the said bureaucracy. While traffic is horridus in Rio and especially Sao Paulo, I am not sure that's where I will be if I find Brazil agreeable with me.

Florianopolis and the fact that it's higher median income and somewhat remote location keeps much of the riff-raff out, keeps crime rates down some of the lowest in Brazil. Also because of the higher income, the public hospital is much better and the public schools are good as well.

Sure the overall cost of living there would be similar to living in the States and this is a turnoff to many expats. I don't see it has any different than purposely living far away from high traffic tourist areas in exclusive neighborhoods (colonies) along with crooked politicians and drug lords.

Sure you can live in a house in Granada, Nicaragua and have a standard middle class life for $1,000 a month - http://www.cheapestdestinationsblog.com ... dle-class/

I just don't think the women in Nicaragua match up. I could be wrong, but I don't think I am. Less people online in Nicaragua obviously so I would have to be on the ground.

Which I why I might take the slow road to Brazil and who knows I may not make it, though that's not my intention.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Moretorque wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Taking our jobs?

A country without borders is not a country, America is being taken down on purpose. Our real rulers under no circumstance want the sheople to understand what America was supposed to be about and how it was to work using the founding documents.
We don't need borders because we are all human. It always seem White males are concerned over this and it's a deep seeded concern for the lost of the dominate culture and the realization that as a whole Whites are having less children than anybody else.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

djfourmoney wrote:We don't need borders because we are all human. It always seem White males are concerned over this and it's a deep seeded concern for the lost of the dominate culture and the realization that as a whole Whites are having less children than anybody else.
Well, if you want a global government, be prepared for wages to drop to the global mean, and then drop still further since the elite want to reduce the human population somewhat. I imagine black Americans will be completely wiped out. There is no reason for anyone to want to maintain obsolescent picking equipment.