Why should a man value his virginity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Why should a man value his virginity?

Post by Temprano26 »

How many women do we have on this forum? BlueEverGlades and DanielleNyugen? If there are any other women here please stand up and be recognized.

When I was in massage therapy class almost every female in there from age 19 to age 50 had a kid. One girl was two weeks pregnant but had enrolled in a 7 1/2 month massage program for reasons I never cared to ask. Women pay a higher price for sex and in the state of Texas when I see all these 19 year old girls that got knocked up, I think to myself maybe she should have valued her virginity a little bit more.

But what about men? Why should men be voluntarily celibate? I am 27 and frustrated with involuntary celibacy. I used to go out to a salsa restaurant and I danced with a lot of women there but nothing ever came of it. They said they would come back next week but they never showed up. I just found the next attractive woman.

I hate the idea of being celibate but I am glad I didn't lose it in high school full of so many toxic personalities. I probably would have hated myself in retrospect. I don't want sex as much as a warm sweet woman next to me to give affection to. A lot of people just lose their virginity at a young age because society looks down on virginity. It is like I say, America is all about status.

So putting aside status and what everyone else thinks, why should an individual man suppress his desires?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

You should value your virginity because having sex with American women is the most demeaning activity you can engage in and it makes you feel worthless afterwards. Given enough time, you'll regret every relationship you've started and you don't need to end on the Jerry Springer show for that to happen.
Last edited by Taco on April 12th, 2014, 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

I'll give you that but what about with foreign women?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

A man who has not experienced sexual intercourse (Virginity is a term best used for females) is depriving himself of the means to master sexually pleasing a women.

Practice makes perfect and men who have not gone down that road risk marrying and never being able to please his wife due to inexperience.

The longer one waits, the more of an issue it becomes due to embarrassment, fear, or insecurity.

Sexual intercourse should be viewed as a right of passage for a young man as is obtaining the drivers license, a HS diploma, and a first job.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why should a man value his virginity?

Post by Cornfed »

Temprano26 wrote:Women pay a higher price for sex and in the state of Texas when I see all these 19 year old girls that got knocked up, I think to myself maybe she should have valued her virginity a little bit more.
Eh, they could have used reliable contraception or murdered the kid, as they had probably done in the past. Most likely they wanted to get pregnant, as it was in their financial best interests. By historical standards, 19 is relatively old to give birth for the first time. Yes, the should have been virgins until they married in most cases, but unfortunately this is not really an option for most females today.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Temprano26 wrote:I'll give you that but what about with foreign women?
I don't think you have sex with a woman until after you get married there's just less problems.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Temprano26 wrote:I'll give you that but what about with foreign women?
If you can afford to travel and have sex with quality foreign hoes, there is probably no reason not to do it.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Temprano26 wrote:How many women do we have on this forum? BlueEverGlades and DanielleNyugen? If there are any other women here please stand up and be recognized.

When I was in massage therapy class almost every female in there from age 19 to age 50 had a kid. One girl was two weeks pregnant but had enrolled in a 7 1/2 month massage program for reasons I never cared to ask. Women pay a higher price for sex and in the state of Texas when I see all these 19 year old girls that got knocked up, I think to myself maybe she should have valued her virginity a little bit more.

But what about men? Why should men be voluntarily celibate? I am 27 and frustrated with involuntary celibacy. I used to go out to a salsa restaurant and I danced with a lot of women there but nothing ever came of it. They said they would come back next week but they never showed up. I just found the next attractive woman.

I hate the idea of being celibate but I am glad I didn't lose it in high school full of so many toxic personalities. I probably would have hated myself in retrospect. I don't want sex as much as a warm sweet woman next to me to give affection to. A lot of people just lose their virginity at a young age because society looks down on virginity. It is like I say, America is all about status.

So putting aside status and what everyone else thinks, why should an individual man suppress his desires?
I was a virgin until the age of 27 myself. But I did it on purpose because I'm hard-headed. Hey, women said they wanted a relationship first before sex... This is something that I seem to stand alone on with other men. Every other man I know has blasted me for not sleeping with these women. I used to be a bouncer in a nude bar and had the strippers there begging me for a 3-somes and this at the young and horny age of 21. Hell with it, I still said no. . .

I didn't lose my virginity until at the age of 27 when I finally found a woman who wanted to date me, and then I slept with her on the first date. he he
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Strippers and prostitutes are different. Chris Rock said "If your daughter is a stripper, you messed up".

Often those women are addicted to sex to the point that men are absolutely nothing to them. They are cold and unfeeling because they harbor this hatred for the opposite gender.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The bible says that 144,000 thousand virgins are the first fruit of God and follow the Lamb ( Jesus } where ever he goes so obviously the book of revelations sees some point in it.

So if you are a Christer you should hold out! :D
Time to Hide!
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

When you put my penis up against the Bible my penis will win every single time.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Temprano26 wrote:But what about men? Why should men be voluntarily celibate? I am 27 and frustrated with involuntary celibacy. I used to go out to a salsa restaurant and I danced with a lot of women there but nothing ever came of it. They said they would come back next week but they never showed up. I just found the next attractive woman.
Virginity is different between men and women, but men should value it. A man that is a virgin and loses it to a girl that engaged in fornication would be dishonoring himself. Many men lose their virginity to fornicating women or sluts, and never be with a virgin. That is shameful and dishonorable. When a man loses his virginity to a virgin girl that is a passage into manhood and a source of honor and pride.

I am a virgin and I will only lose my virginity to an attractive virgin girl. I can resist the temptation. I would reject a perfect 10/10 with everything I would want physically in a girl, even if she was very sweet and nice, but she slept with one guy before me. I will only be with a virgin girl.

Virginity for a girl is that a virgin girl is very precious and is the best for marriage. An attractive girl that's a virgin would make a great bride. It's about marriage and giving the gift of virginity to the man she will marry. It also demonstrates the girl's virtue and that is the only gift that she can give once (girls that try and cheat by engaging in other acts of fornication are cheating so they aren't virgins). Virginity, Chastity, and Purity all overlap.

For men it's about honor, pride, and self-respect. What is the point of losing your virginity to a woman that engaged in fornication before you? Who would be the "man" of the relationship? She would if she had sex and you didn't. When a man loses his virginity to a non-virgin girl he is saying "I'm less of a man. I lost my virginity to a slut while other men are losing their virginity to virgin girls." Many men might not think it matters but it does matter for men. Losing virginity to a virgin girl should be very important for men. I might really want sex, but I want my honor and pride more than that. I want to be able to look in the mirror and respect myself. I'm 24 and I plan on waiting for my attractive virgin girl.

The traditional courtship and everyone remaining virgins was to ensure both the man and the woman were able to feel special in the relationship and have a deeper love for each other.

Jealousy, resentment, and the inability to respect each other are some of the reasons why marriages and relationships fail. A slut might be fun but a slut is a slut. A whore might be fun but a whore is a whore. A fornicator isn't a virtuous woman. A virgin girl (virtuous woman) is the woman a man should marry.

Virginity is different for men and women but each of them should value it for their own reasons.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Temprano26 wrote:When you put my penis up against the Bible my penis will win every single time.
That is probably why they put that verse in there, trying not to sling your seed around is no fun at all.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Tsar wrote:
Temprano26 wrote:But what about men? Why should men be voluntarily celibate? I am 27 and frustrated with involuntary celibacy. I used to go out to a salsa restaurant and I danced with a lot of women there but nothing ever came of it. They said they would come back next week but they never showed up. I just found the next attractive woman.
Virginity is different between men and women, but men should value it. A man that is a virgin and loses it to a girl that engaged in fornication would be dishonoring himself. Many men lose their virginity to fornicating women or sluts, and never be with a virgin. That is shameful and dishonorable. When a man loses his virginity to a virgin girl that is a passage into manhood and a source of honor and pride.

I am a virgin and I will only lose my virginity to an attractive virgin girl. I can resist the temptation. I would reject a perfect 10/10 with everything I would want physically in a girl, even if she was very sweet and nice, but she slept with one guy before me. I will only be with a virgin girl.

Virginity for a girl is that a virgin girl is very precious and is the best for marriage. An attractive girl that's a virgin would make a great bride. It's about marriage and giving the gift of virginity to the man she will marry. It also demonstrates the girl's virtue and that is the only gift that she can give once (girls that try and cheat by engaging in other acts of fornication are cheating so they aren't virgins). Virginity, Chastity, and Purity all overlap.

For men it's about honor, pride, and self-respect. What is the point of losing your virginity to a woman that engaged in fornication before you? Who would be the "man" of the relationship? She would if she had sex and you didn't. When a man loses his virginity to a non-virgin girl he is saying "I'm less of a man. I lost my virginity to a slut while other men are losing their virginity to virgin girls." Many men might not think it matters but it does matter for men. Losing virginity to a virgin girl should be very important for men. I might really want sex, but I want my honor and pride more than that. I want to be able to look in the mirror and respect myself. I'm 24 and I plan on waiting for my attractive virgin girl.

The traditional courtship and everyone remaining virgins was to ensure both the man and the woman were able to feel special in the relationship and have a deeper love for each other.

Jealousy, resentment, and the inability to respect each other are some of the reasons why marriages and relationships fail. A slut might be fun but a slut is a slut. A whore might be fun but a whore is a whore. A fornicator isn't a virtuous woman. A virgin girl (virtuous woman) is the woman a man should marry.

Virginity is different for men and women but each of them should value it for their own reasons.

HOG WASH!!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to Hide!
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

Actually Tsar, that is a pretty deep answer.

I recall I was 21 and this girl asked if I was a virgin and she was condescending when I said yes. Her reply was "You could have had sex with one of the ugly chicks in high school". Of course she also told me stories about how she was raped by her cousins at age 8. Yeah she was always talking about sex but over time I couldn't stand how she treated me and just walked away from her.

In her case, sex was what corrupted her.