no longer care

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

If I was your husband and I couldn't get you to abandon your friend I'd relocate the entire family elsewhere. Losing a house costs less than an eventual divorce caused by your friend corrupting you.

Secondly, this is exactly why you tell women when things get serious that you belong to an organization that requires DNA testing.
Last edited by drealm on April 12th, 2014, 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

Renata wrote:You should all go on Jerry Springer :lol:
JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY! :lol:
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

We are planning to move at the end of may. That's when our one year lease is up. But to move now would cause a loss in $960 deposit.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

DanielleNguyen wrote:well a update on this. He came to me for support because he actually knew. I mean she didn't tell him or anything. Maybe it was his intuition. My husband and I took him out for arby's and gave him sincere advice.
What was your advice?
??????
Freshman Poster

Post by ?????? »

Taco wrote:It doesn't matter if its his kid or not he still has to pay child support for the next 18 years. Maybe he'll start to clue into the fact the kid looks nothing like him.
I would like to add she can also raise the amount of child support for no reason, just because. If he can't pay due to loss of of a job or other factors, he can be jailed. Would anyone else in this country be jailed for not being able to pay, for example, an electric bill? It's crazy!! Why get married and try to build that family when the state can extract money from your pocket and give it to her as well granting her custody 90% of the time by default, even if she is a rotten mother. I'm glad those past relationships of mine failed in the past and that I learned from my friends, coworkers, and others divorces. I'm also glad it began with me asking the question about why these marriages fail. That has kept me from dooming myself to no-fault divorce slavery, for which I am very grateful. There are worse fates than being single in the US.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

My advice to him was to follow what his heart said. If he wanted to stay with her he needed to grow a backbone and start to stand up for himself more often. Also instead of crying in front of me he should show how he feels to her. He needed to make his own decision. If I told him to divorce, or stay with her then if he's unhappy he could blame it on me.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

DanielleNguyen wrote:My advice to him was to follow what his heart said. If he wanted to stay with her he needed to grow a backbone and start to stand up for himself more often. Also instead of crying in front of me he should show how he feels to her. He needed to make his own decision. If I told him to divorce, or stay with her then if he's unhappy he could blame it on me.
Thats pretty stupid "advice" IMO.
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

Well I try to avoid telling someone what to do. It always bites you in the ass later. They always come back when they are mad or something goes wrong like I knew I shouldn't of listened to you. Plus he has very low self esteem, easily suicidal, so I try to chose my words wisely. He's someone to send over the edge very easily. I did recommend counceling but he didn't listen to that either.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY!
Black
Freshman Poster

Post by Black »

Bitch_Slapper wrote:JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY! JER-RY!
Take care of yourselves, and eachother...
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

lol...I wouldn't go on Jerry if my life depended on it. I'd be sitting in a chair knitting baby booties while those two argue lol.
TheLegendSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TheLegendSeeker »

This Thread sounds like an overcliched soap opera.

...He loves my one year old Aidan.
He stops by every now and then without his wife.
He came to me for support...
...Instead of crying in front of me he should...

1-Does this man have no friends(other than Danielle) or family to pour his feeling out and support? And what more proof do you people need to see that he's falling for Danielle?

2- Men like him will always attract women of the bad kind.
Bitch_Slapper
Freshman Poster

Post by Bitch_Slapper »

^^^ I didn't know Dr. Phil signed up on HA :lol:
DanielleNguyen
Freshman Poster

Post by DanielleNguyen »

No no no he has no feelings for me and friends eh not really and family think he's just doing the same old same old. He threatens to kill himself on a monthly basis. I guess I am the only person who has stuck around. Even I get tired of it. I mean he really needs confidence.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

DanielleNguyen wrote:No no no he has no feelings for me and friends eh not really and family think he's just doing the same old same old. He threatens to kill himself on a monthly basis. I guess I am the only person who has stuck around. Even I get tired of it. I mean he really needs confidence.
The girl is a total skunk and bad enough even just as a friend. She clearly has lost whatever respect, let alone love, she might have ever nurtured towards her husband and she think it's OK to routinely cheat on him. Without even telling him straight to his face.

But that's where her part of the blame stops. I guess the other 50% of the responsibility for this horrible situation is husband's. He is probably a nice yet ultimately soft-handed, non-assertive, depressive type. Even the most innocent woman would know how to take advantage of a man like that. I mean even if she was innocent back then she's definitely no saint now. Yet her husband sounds like the perfect complement to her bitchiness.

Poor guy...and poor couple... And poor America, if these stories aren't just the stuff of the Jerry Springer Show.