Why should a man value his virginity?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why should a man value his virginity?

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:For men it's about honor, pride, and self-respect. What is the point of losing your virginity to a woman that engaged in fornication before you? Who would be the "man" of the relationship? She would if she had sex and you didn't. When a man loses his virginity to a non-virgin girl he is saying "I'm less of a man. I lost my virginity to a slut while other men are losing their virginity to virgin girls." Many men might not think it matters but it does matter for men. Losing virginity to a virgin girl should be very important for men. I might really want sex, but I want my honor and pride more than that. I want to be able to look in the mirror and respect myself. I'm 24 and I plan on waiting for my attractive virgin girl.

The traditional courtship and everyone remaining virgins was to ensure both the man and the woman were able to feel special in the relationship and have a deeper love for each other.
In sane societies, young girls marry older men who take over from their fathers in teaching them about life, and this includes about sex. It would therefore be helpful if the man knew something about sex beforehand, and the solution to this was for the man to have sex with hoes for a few years before marrying. Why was this such a bad thing.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why should a man value his virginity?

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:In sane societies, young girls marry older men who take over from their fathers in teaching them about life, and this includes about sex. It would therefore be helpful if the man knew something about sex beforehand, and the solution to this was for the man to have sex with hoes for a few years before marrying. Why was this such a bad thing.
I never said that visiting hoes for sex was a bad thing for all men. Some men did visit brothels and a whore is one of the oldest occupations for a small minority of women. Whores would not be married and they were shunned by the rest of respectable society. Having a small minority of whores could be healthy for a society, especially if the whores will never be married and are stuck in that lifestyle so the majority of girls know that is not a lifestyle they should be in. A girl can't be a princess and a whore, but Western society wants to try and say that girls can have everything. Girls can't have everything. No one can have everything.

I'm sure I could easily get an attractive girl abroad if I didn't care about her virginity or care about how I lose my virginity, but I do care so I don't care if it's more difficult for me. I can only lose my virginity to an attractive virgin girl.

Many men didn't visit hoes or brothels, they waited to be with a virgin girl for their first time. Only a small minority of men did visit hoes and some men lost their virginity to a hoe, but they married a virgin girl.

A man can know a lot about sex before marrying the girl. There has always been books about sex for most of history. There are now many movies about sex or xxx movies that in many ways teaches sex. A man doesn't have to experience sex before being with a virgin girl. Many times it was better to learn together.

A whore might be better at giving sex immediately, but there is no spiritual connection and there won't be a bond if marrying a whore.

Losing virginity to a virgin girl is a traditional rite of passage into manhood. Quality is better than quantity. A man that has been with 1 attractive virgin girl beats a man that has been with 20 attractive girls that weren't virgins. If a man doesn't care about being with a virgin girl then that's his choice. I can only be with a virgin girl.

Men can love any number of women equally and don't really lose their ability to love a woman if they aren't a virgin. Women lose their ability to love and bond with a man each time they have sex with a different partner. This is another reason why virginity is different between men and women.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Temprano26 wrote:Actually Tsar, that is a pretty deep answer.

I recall I was 21 and this girl asked if I was a virgin and she was condescending when I said yes. Her reply was "You could have had sex with one of the ugly chicks in high school". Of course she also told me stories about how she was raped by her cousins at age 8. Yeah she was always talking about sex but over time I couldn't stand how she treated me and just walked away from her.

In her case, sex was what corrupted her.
Premarital sex does corrupt women. A woman needs to me married to have sex.

Rape gives a lot of emotional baggage to women.

Many women that engaged in fornication don't like men that are virgins. Many of those girls also make fun of girls that are virgins (because they know that the girl will be able to get better guys if she is both attractive and a virgin). Many of the players and bad boys want to take a girl's virginity. The reason for that is because the players and bad boys want to have that experience with many girls as possible, leaving other men with seconds or wicked women (the opposite of the virtuous women). The government makes brothels illegal to try to ruin all women, leaving the good men with no good women. The wicked women don't like virgin men because they are spoiled and have been corrupted.

Society might try to say that virginity doesn't matter and that losing your virginity is fun and popular but it's not. Girls that engage in fornication are not marriage material and do not deserve a relationship with a good man.
Proverbs 31:10-12
New International Version (NIV)

A wife of noble character who can find?
She is worth far more than rubies.
Her husband has full confidence in her
and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm,
all the days of her life.
A man that is a virgin should lose his virginity to a virgin girl because only a virgin girl will appreciate it. Also, a virgin girl will respect her man and treat her man right. That's why a man that is a virgin should lose his virginity only with a virgin girl.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

So Tsar do you believe the women that lose their virginity at age 14 regret it for the rest of their lives? Do they envy the virgin girls for remaining pure for a man?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Temprano26 wrote:So Tsar do you believe the women that lose their virginity at age 14 regret it for the rest of their lives? Do they envy the virgin girls for remaining pure for a man?
Some might regret it but most won't because of the brainwashing. Subconsciously they will regret it even if they don't realize it. For most of history if a girl did lose it to some guy and didn't marry him then she would regret it and feel very guilty. Virginity was usually mandatory in a girl for marriage so if she wasn't it would ruin her chances, especially her chances for a good man.

Many promiscuous girls might say they don't regret it and many men might say marrying a virgin doesn't matter. Subconsciously it does matter to both people. The statistics and the trends for healthy relationships, marriages success rates, divorce rates, and many other trends reflect the truth that most of society do not want to admit.

There are even born-again virgins that try to whitewash themselves and say they're "just as good as a virgin girl." They aren't.

Virginity can only be given once. In the case of girls once they lose it and if that man isn't the man they marry, then they will be ruined. The greatest drop in the success rate of a marriage and the largest increase in a divorce rate is when a girl that is a virgin (0 premarital sex partners before husband) and a girl that has lost her virginity to 1 man before her husband. Any girl that isn't a virgin is basically saying "You weren't worth waiting for but I'm with you now." Being second is worse because it's saying "I lost my virginity to one man before you. I couldn't wait for you."

Brothels were around for all of history. The whores would never be married and were for entertainment. They were shunned by the rest of society and usually stuck in that profession for life. Men that wanted sex could go to a brothel instead of corrupting a virgin girl and ruining her chance at marriage.

The media, Hollywood, and society are sending out the overall message that it's "okay and empowering to be a slut" and tell guys "it doesn't matter if the girl is a virgin. you're a misogynist if you want to be with and marry a virgin." That "everyone must lose their virginity to be cool and popular. Or you're a loser if you don't." Who runs Hollywood? Who runs the mainstream media? Are there any groups that are over-represented in Hollywood? What kinds of messages usually come out of Hollywood and the mainstream media? It's easy to see just who runs both and that the tiny group of people are knowingly destroying society. They are sending out lies and false views, and to the common people they will buy into it because of the love of narcissistic hedonism and their selfish desires. In the past no society and no leader would have tolerated as much as what happens today. One of the elements that causes civilizations to collapse is rampant sexual promiscuity
Wilson noted that history reveals that nations decline and eventually die when sexual immorality becomes rampant and the traditional family is discarded in favor of group sex, homosexuality, infidelity, and unrestrained sexual hedonism.

Unwin found that nations that valued traditional marriage and sexual abstinence were creative and flourished. He described this as "cultural energy" that can only be maintained when sexual activities remain restricted within marriage.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1402568/posts
See a chart on the number of premarital partners an American woman has had and the success of her marriage. This is a 2010 chart.
viewtopic.php?p=121056#121056

Another chart as an example with a comparison of three different surveys each in different years:
http://socialpathology.blogspot.com/201 ... -post.html
Similar patterns can be found in other civilizations. In Greece, the music of the young people became wild and coarse. Popular entertainment was brutal and vulgar. Promiscuity, homosexuality, and drunkenness became a daily part of life. And all moral and social restraints were lost leading to greater decadence.

http://www.leaderu.com/common/nationsdie.html
History provides ample illustrations of the disastrous consequences of the collapse of law and order. "In ancient Greece, the first symptoms of disorder were a general loss of respect for tradition and the degradation of the young. Among the early symptoms was the decline of art and entertainment. The philosophers and pundits distorted the medium of communication. Rhetoric became combative and intolerant; intellectuals began to deride and attack all the traditional institutions of Hellenic society."

http://www.probe.org/site/c.fdKEIMNsEoG ... ns_Die.htm
History does repeat itself because generally there are cycles that cause civilizations to collapse. Everything that happened in the past is happening to an extreme in the Western World. Some countries are trying to combat it and they come under attack.

When a man marries a virgin girl he is marrying a virtuous bride. He is not falling for the destructive ruin that certain elements of society are trying to cause him to do. It's a difficult path resisting the wickedness of society but it's a path that makes a man above the rest of the immoral society. Everything that is worth having is difficult to get but it will be worth it, and an attractive virgin girl is the only girl that is worth it.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

So can you sense that a woman is a virgin? I never ask them about it but some I am more sure about than others.

If a woman lives with her boyfriend does that mean she automatically is not a virgin?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Temprano26 wrote:So can you sense that a woman is a virgin? I never ask them about it but some I am more sure about than others.

If a woman lives with her boyfriend does that mean she automatically is not a virgin?
You can't sense that a woman is a virgin. You will never know if she is a virgin or not unless you go to great lengths to ensure she is a virgin. A medical exam will only prove she has an intact hymen and maybe if she had hymen repair surgery to fake virginity. I mentioned before that many women try and cheat by engaging sexual acts other than vaginal intercourse meaning that she wouldn't be a virgin. Intuition is fallible and many times you will sense wrong. A polygraph where she answers every one of your questions would be within a range of 80-99% accurate, not many girls can lie and beat a polygraph. A medical exam would also add to the assurance that she is a virgin. Getting the girl when she's younger adds to the demographic probability. The thing is that in the modern world if you want to be with a virgin girl, then you should have the girl prove she is truly a virgin and get her when she's young.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity_fraud
http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2014/b ... ideo-0128/
http://shardsofchina.wordpress.com/2012 ... idiculous/
http://synthesis.net/natalie-dylan-virginity-auction/
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-new ... ty-2008109

A girl that is 16 will have a higher probability of being a virgin. A girl that is 18 in many Eastern European countries would have a 50% chance at best. At 21 there are almost no women anywhere in the world that will be a virgin. Many of the best women marry at young ages so if you want one of the best then get a women when she's young. Doug Hutchinson married Courtney Stodden. He was 51 and she was 16. There isn't any problem with a man marrying a 16 year old as long as the intentions are pure. A man that does that should keep the relationship platonic until married.

I estimate that marrying a 16 year old girl from an Eastern European country, her proving virginity with a medical exam, and answering all my questions I have on a polygraph (lie detection test) via a professional polygraph tester, if she passes both the medical exam and the polygraph, and has limited or no relationship experience then there is a 99% chance that she would be a true virgin.

If marrying a virgin matters and is of great importance, then it should be verified that you are getting what you ask for and believe you will be getting. Imagine you were a millionaire and buying a great painting by a famous historical artist. Would you just pay $1,000,000 for the painting without having it's authenticity verified? What if it turned out to be a forgery and you couldn't get back the $1,000,000? That's why it's the same with women. Have them verify their status. If they have nothing to hide and truly love you, then they will consent and demonstrate that they were honest. This will elevate their virtue and allow you to trust them better. A person that has blind faith in another will likely be betrayed or destroyed. Harlots lead a man to his ruin. Say no to the sirens that lead men to their doom. Say no to succubi that destroy men or deceive them into marriage through lust. Reject wicked women and only accept virtuous women. Say yes to a princess that will truly love you.

In ancient times when women were being sold, an attractive virgin girl would be very expensive while a whore girl or wench would have been relatively cheap. Although it's not the ancient times things will not change. A wench might wear the clothes of a princess but a wench will never be a princess. Would you marry a princess or a wench? Many men that have been brainwashed by feminism, liberalism, and the progressives would say "it doesn't matter" or they would knowingly choose the wench saying "the sex is better. she knows what she is doing." So they want to marry the girl that would have been the whore in the brothel rather than the virtuous girl that would have loved them better. Learning is part of the bonding experience as a couple. Immediate gratification was provided by entertainers (whores). Whether a girl has 3, 10, or 100 it doesn't matter because 0 is what ultimately matters. The issue is white and black, there is no grey middle-ground. If she has 1 prior partner, it is an even greater slap in the face. 1 or 100, it is all the same, she is not a virgin. Drop one cup of black paint into a bucket of white paint, and it becomes grey. It corrupted and tainted the white paint. The purity is destroyed. That is why 1 or 100, it doesn't matter. It's only a difference in the level of corruption. That's why a girl must prove her purity. Not all girls have hymens, not all hymens break because of sex, there is hymen restoration, and there are other sexual acts girls can do to cheat and lose purity.

Purity is mandatory in a princess. Purity is heavenly.

The Vestal Virgins were the last pagan cult to end in Roman Empire and it ended through the orders of a Roman emperor. That proves just how much Vesta and her Cult were respected in Ancient Rome. The Vestal Virgins had to be virgins and remain virgins throughout their service. The penalty for breaking that oath was a slow form of death. Letting the fire of Rome go out would result in lashings. They were granted equal rights to men and were highly regarded because of their service to Vesta. They were the only women in Rome with as many rights as men because of that service. Breaking their oath of service was a dishonor to all of Rome and to the Goddess which is why the penalty was harsh. No other women from any other Cult had such great rights as the Vestal Virgins. Vesta was the goddess of the hearth, a virgin goddess, and a goddess of families. This pagan cult was one of the greatest and strongest in the Ancient World because it was traditional, was about purity, and it was about family.
drealm
Junior Poster

Post by drealm »

I see it as a bad choice for a man to lose his virginity to his wife.

First you don't want to choose your wife when you're horny. This is like being drunk, your judgement is impaired due to desperation. You'll shoot lower than what you can get. Women also sense this desperation and don't trust you.

Second, no modern wife will allow men to visit prostitutes. No matter how attractive your wife is, the Coolidge Effect will kick in and you'll want variety. It's best to get rid of these urges before locking yourself into marriage. Only once you realize how shallow prostitutes are will you appreciate intimacy.

Men whom are sex starved don't take risks. There's an interesting anecdote I read in Love For Sale: A World History of Prostitution, Japanese soldiers in world war II forced virgin soldiers to go to brothels before going into battle. They did this because from a biological standpoint sleeping with a woman tricks the brain into thinking that you've reproduced and have a lineage. The hypothesis was that soldiers were more likely to take risks because they felt their genetics were securely passed on. It doesn't matter whether a condom was used or not.

Women desire men whom are desired by other women. This is why men with wedding rings get more attention. This is also why marital fidelity is the ultimate shit test. Telling your wife that you're a virgin implies no other women desire you.

If it was true that women valued men's virginity as much as men value women's virginity then men would be able to still sell their virginity in spite of being in a modern culture just like women can. Biology isn't on the side of this argument either. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Women can produce a finite amount of children over a life time but men can inseminate an almost infinite number of women.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

As far as Japanese soldiers go that is why I never joined the military because I don't want to die without having made love to a woman.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Temprano26 wrote:I don't want to die without having made love to a woman.
Same here but I want it to be with a woman that deserves me. I would rather die with pride than lose my virginity to a whore before I die. One of the things that I value most is my pride. Dying a virgin would be terrible but dying without my pride would be even worse to me. That's one reason why I must be with a virgin or die a virgin.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

drealm wrote:I see it as a bad choice for a man to lose his virginity to his wife.
I don't see it as a bad choice. I see it as a personal choice.
drealm wrote:First you don't want to choose your wife when you're horny. This is like being drunk, your judgement is impaired due to desperation. You'll shoot lower than what you can get. Women also sense this desperation and don't trust you.
A man that's a virgin wouldn't necessarily be desperate. Desperate men are usually those with low-self-esteem, a low sense of self-worth, and fairly depressed. I am a virgin and I have great pride. I wouldn't ever settle for less or compromise my standards. I a girl that I find to be ideal. Therefore I am not desperate. When a man is horny he can just masturbate and then he won't be horny anymore.
drealm wrote:If it was true that women valued men's virginity as much as men value women's virginity then men would be able to still sell their virginity in spite of being in a modern culture just like women can. Biology isn't on the side of this argument either. Sperm is cheap, eggs are expensive. Women can produce a finite amount of children over a life time but men can inseminate an almost infinite number of women.
I don't think traditional women care either way. A man's virginity isn't valued the same as women. The thing is that for some men it would destroy their pride to lose their virginity to a whore. So it's a personal choice for a man whether to lose his virginity or not to a whore or a non-virgin girl or to wait for a virgin girl. A girl must be a virgin if she wants to have great status and be in demand. An attractive virgin girl is at the top of the pyramid when it comes to demand, especially for marriage.
Temprano26
Freshman Poster

Post by Temprano26 »

A friend tried to introduce me to a hooker one time before I went to Costa Rica. It was obvious that she had nothing to offer besides her naked body. There was no love, no passion, not even understanding of another human being's pain on anything deeper than an intellectual level. She understood I was hurting because I told her so but she wasn't capable of truly feeling empathy. Her line of work does not require depth of feeling. It requires being used by fatally flawed depressed males like you describe. This is why I was depressed in the US because people are so absorbed in themselves they cannot connect with other human beings.

Thankfully I went to Costa Rica and I was automatically treated better by the people there. Within the first week in that country people saw me for my worth as a human being. It wouldn't be right having sex with someone who sees you as a business commodity.