The Evil Of Thailand

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
FinallyLeaving
Freshman Poster

The Evil Of Thailand

Post by FinallyLeaving »

Take a look at the following video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bodSHgCtWCc

Go to time index .30, notice the hand sign on the shirt, that's called a "hail satan" sign.

Now go to time index 1.19, notice the Prime Minister of Thailand is holding a Penis....

Thailand is probably the most ungodly country in the entire world, they worship Idols and pray to them which God absolutely hates and they are a godless heathen country where all the women are sluts and hoes and will have sex for the right price....

No thanks.....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

RollingStone
Freshman Poster

Re: The Evil Of Thailand

Post by RollingStone »

FinallyLeaving wrote:Take a look at the following video:

Go to time index .30, notice the hand sign on the shirt, that's called a "hail satan" sign.

Now go to time index 1.19, notice the Prime Minister of Thailand is holding a Penis....

Thailand is probably the most ungodly country in the entire world, they worship Idols and pray to them which God absolutely hates and they are a godless heathen country where all the women are sluts and hoes and will have sex for the right price....

No thanks.....
I see your point, but at least Thailand never killed one million people in Vietnam or Iraq...
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

FinallyLeaving wrote:Take a look at the following video:

No thanks.....
I take it you have crossed Thailand off your list... lol! :lol:

Have you been there? Sounds like you haven't.

Also, don't judge the normal people on political leaders - you wouldn't want people to do that to you I bet?
green1976
Freshman Poster

Post by green1976 »

That's Thailand man :lol:

You can use it as a sexual playground,a good place to relax the value can be good.
But if the guy want to find a serious relationship there,it's another story.
I can go on talking of my experiences,you better not get emotionaly involved as Thaies women are quit volative so you won't understand a shit when they leave you.

One day she says to you you are the man of her life,give you the best sex,the other day she is gone and not answering the phone anymore.

I know guys who got totally burned..you would believe from the outside a strong relation for many years and they got dumped as fast as they met them and the Thai woman got another farang with deeper cash possibility.
I'm almost done with Thai women as serious partners..too many cultural differences..you get most of the time those who have being crashed by a Thai man so they expect the farangs to be the provider...f u c k them,pay them if it's the case but don't put trust on them in my opinion..me i cannot trust them anymore.
Mystery Writer
Freshman Poster

Post by Mystery Writer »

FinallyLeaving wrote:Go to time index .30, notice the hand sign on the shirt, that's called a "hail satan" sign.
You don't get out much, do ya? Rock on! https://www.google.com/search?q=rock+on ... 66&bih=636