Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Post by Hero »

I dated a couple of Filipinas who called me "Boss". Did they really mean it, or are they just trying to play me?
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Its probably a good sign if they call you boss, my Filipina wife calls me boss sometimes.

Some Filipinas are submissive to men and those are women that get married. Other Filipinas pretend to be submissive to men but its obvious there not. Lots of Filipinas will sleep with you but that doesn't mean their submissive either. If she cooks for you and does your laundry she's worth keeping around. However, if she wants to hire maid to do all the household chores, never cooks for you, wears high heels and likes spending your money I would get rid of her.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

What's wrong with your woman wearing high heels?

Yeah, it's totally awesome when they want to cook for you and do your laundry. That's a major turn-on for me.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

Hero wrote:What's wrong with your woman wearing high heels?
Yeah I didn't get that either. They all wear heels or wedges when not wearing sandals or "slippers."
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

davewe wrote:
Hero wrote:What's wrong with your woman wearing high heels?
Yeah I didn't get that either. They all wear heels or wedges when not wearing sandals or "slippers."
Its just a personal observation of mine that women that wear heels often have "issues"(my wife's 18 yr old daughter). Its ok if you disagree with me.
davewe
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Post by davewe »

Hero wrote:I dated a couple of Filipinas who called me "Boss". Did they really mean it, or are they just trying to play me?
The submissive or non-submissive nature of filipinas gets debated constantly on PI forums with no conclusions. While they definitely want their man to lead, I would be careful about this Asian girls are submissive crap. The best description I have heard is that they want you to lead and make decisions - but you'd better make the right decision :)
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:Its just a personal observation of mine that women that wear heels often have "issues"(my wife's 18 yr old daughter). Its ok if you disagree with me.
A woman who never tries to look sexy for her man also has "issues".
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Do Filipinas consider their men The Boss?

Post by Hero »

davewe wrote:The submissive or non-submissive nature of filipinas gets debated constantly on PI forums with no conclusions. While they definitely want their man to lead, I would be careful about this Asian girls are submissive crap. The best description I have heard is that they want you to lead and make decisions - but you'd better make the right decision :)
Well, I think we can all agree that as a group, Filipinas are more submissive than Western women. Hell, even Prince William's wife wouldn't vow to obey him at their wedding.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Hero wrote:
Taco wrote:Its just a personal observation of mine that women that wear heels often have "issues"(my wife's 18 yr old daughter). Its ok if you disagree with me.
A woman who never tries to look sexy for her man also has "issues".
Hookers dress sexy for their men and I think its safe to say they have lots of issues.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Taco wrote:Hookers dress sexy for their men and I think its safe to say they have lots of issues.
Dude... I'm talking about a woman who dresses sexy for her man, not for every man.

In any case, there's a huge difference between dressing like a ho, and actually being a ho. Do you even know what a hooker does?

Sounds like you're the one with "issues" :roll:
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

quito wrote:i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.
High five for you, Quito. That's exactly the way I think. In fact, I have a fantasy of taking my woman to Victoria's secret and picking her clothes for her. One of the outfits I have in mind is a Catholic schoolgirl uniform. If she's willing to dress sexy for me, as well as doing my cooking and cleaning and laundry, then I'll know that I have a keeper :D
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

Hero wrote:
quito wrote:i have every expectation that my woman will wear sexy outfits and heels. i will even take her shopping to help pick that crap out. that's part of her submissiveness to me.
High five for you, Quito. That's exactly the way I think. In fact, I have a fantasy of taking my woman to Victoria's secret and picking her clothes for her. One of the outfits I have in mind is a Catholic schoolgirl uniform. If she's willing to dress sexy for me, as well as doing my cooking and cleaning and laundry, then I'll know that I have a keeper :D
not necessarily the girl im with is wearing a almost catholic school girl skirt i picked out even during sex i tell her and does the other things with me here in my hotel in phil but she ddoesn't enjoy sex much only does it for my pleasure and she gets attitude sometimes and she is not as hot as i wish, maybe a 6.5 i prefer 7+. its cause my previous barhoe was hotter and "acted" no matter how many times i screwed her and she generally enjoyed sex. plus her personality was cute at times this girl is sweet but doesn't stroke my ego cause shes not a hoe. tall order to meet now with real women.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

My Filipina friend just volunteered to cook for me and wash my clothes by hand for me. She said that there's nothing that she can't do for me. Damn, my ego is growing out of control :D It's good to be king.
quito
Freshman Poster

Post by quito »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:
Hero wrote:
not necessarily the girl im with is wearing a almost catholic school girl skirt i picked out even during sex i tell her and does the other things with me here in my hotel in phil but she ddoesn't enjoy sex much only does it for my pleasure and she gets attitude sometimes and she is not as hot as i wish, maybe a 6.5 i prefer 7+. its cause my previous barhoe was hotter and "acted" no matter how many times i screwed her and she generally enjoyed sex. plus her personality was cute at times this girl is sweet but doesn't stroke my ego cause shes not a hoe. tall order to meet now with real women.

I have to say, if your girl is not really enjoying sex then you need to move on. girls typically dont enjoy sex with guys that they dont have strong feelings for or dont find attractive. there are plenty of other fish in the sea and if you want to get someone that is gonna work out for you over the long term then you better go fishing.