Top 50 Posters on HA (by post count)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Winston wrote:Yeah a lot of Jester's posts are simply +1's. lol

Btw we have a female in the top 50 posters too. Renata. lol
Oh my god lol :oops: ... I think I'll soon get bumped off the list since I hardly post anymore. 8)
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

Because of Repat. I am not in the list. I am not amused :). Maybe I am going to Ph this year and can write something interesting...

Winston do you know Henry? I like how the guy is writing.

http://lifebeyondthesea.com/category/my-story/
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Jester wrote:To quote one of my Princeton roommates,

"Shit on a STICK!"

:shock: :oops:

It seems I need to get life!
Yep...I think so....

I am usually one of the top posters when I am around a place....but I am not around HA a lot at the moment....Indeed I am not posting to any forums much any more....I am getting back to my real work.

I have put out three books, 10,000+ posts on forums, countless personal responses, 200+ videos.

Men are not that interested in living in freedom.

I am back selling my software and I am also working with Mens Rights Fiji to create businesses based out of Fiji. Emosi Tulika is actually a man of action and not just a talker like 99.9% of other men. We have worked on a number of business opportunities with the Fiji government already....we have not won one yet but that is only a matter of time.

When men want to co-operate and collaborate to make money rather than just post of forums? They will remember me... ;-)
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Top 50 Posters on HA (by post count)

Post by Jester »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
publicduende wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out the top 50 posters on HA by post count. It says that I have the most posts, followed by Jester and Momopi. Momopi was in second place for a long time. But now Jester is. I would have thought that JamesBond, Rock or Ladislav would be in third place, not Jester. I didn't know Jester had that many posts.
Jester is a great guy and a solid presence on here. Has to be said though he likes to drop many of his replies in the form of one or two liners, sometimes a concise "+1" Substance over form LOL :)
Jester is a cool dude... ha ha, every time I think of Jester I think of a mad white guy driving down the 110 Freeway with a gun headed toward Inglewood Ca ever since I read that story of him thinking he had to defend his sister, or I think his GF.
oh shit I POSTED that??!!!

OOPS
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:
Yeah a lot of Jester's posts are simply +1's. lol

Oh my god lol :oops: ... I think I'll soon get bumped off the list since I hardly post anymore. 8)
Just upload pics, baby!

;)
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Jester wrote:
Renata wrote:
Winston wrote:
Yeah a lot of Jester's posts are simply +1's. lol

Just upload pics, baby!

;)
Ok ...

- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -