Is Western Europe worth it?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Is Western Europe good for women?

Yes
22%
Yes, but only certain countries
22%
Yes, but not that much better than america
22%
No
33%

Total votes: 9
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Is Western Europe worth it?

Post by QuestionMark »

Some guys on this forum say it is but some say it isn't. What's the skinny on Western Europe? When I go should I just focus on culture and fun in Western Europe and go to Eastern Europe for women?

Also I wanna immigrate somewhere else and leave the states. So even if I could only get dates/girlfriends in Eastern Europe, I'm not gonna live there. I would prefer to live in Western Europe.

I ask because some guys said Australia and Canada are good, but I've been to those places, and for me, the women are just like in america. Are women in Western Europe just like american women too? Even though some guys say no to Western Europe, certain places like Germany and Scandinavian countries still get good reviews. Even Spain from a few.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Generally speaking, the only guys that do well in North America and Europe are black guys. If your a white guy you'll get the most bang for your buck in Asia and maybe Brazil.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Taco wrote:Generally speaking, the only guys that do well in North America and Europe are black guys. If your a white guy you'll get the most bang for your buck in Asia and maybe Brazil.
Well I'm black, and I don't get anything in North America. Some guys think Canada is good, but I'm up here now and I'll tell you Canadian women are pretty much the same as American women. So Western Europe would have to be really different from North America if I'm to get a woman there.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

QuestionMark wrote:
Taco wrote:Generally speaking, the only guys that do well in North America and Europe are black guys. If your a white guy you'll get the most bang for your buck in Asia and maybe Brazil.
Well I'm black, and I don't get anything in North America. Some guys think Canada is good, but I'm up here now and I'll tell you Canadian women are pretty much the same as American women. So Western Europe would have to be really different from North America if I'm to get a woman there.
It depends what kind of women your looking for. These are countries that are known by most guys to have very friendly women.

1. Asian women - Philippines
2. White women - Brazil
3. Black women - Ghana, Uganda, Caribbean Islands
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Taco wrote:
It depends what kind of women your looking for. These are countries that are known by most guys to have very friendly women.

2. White women - Brazil
I didn't get anything in Brazil either (although I was there only briefly and I didn't try to talk to any women when I was down there).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

QuestionMark wrote:
Taco wrote:

2. White women - Brazil
I didn't get anything in Brazil either (although I was there only briefly and I didn't try to talk to any women when I was down there).
Sorry to hear that. All the black guys I see in the Philippines have girlfriends or wives so join Date In Asia and see what happens its free. I met my wife on this site.

Date In Asia
http://www.dateinasia.com/
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Taco wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:
Taco wrote:

2. White women - Brazil
Sorry to hear that. All the black guys I see in the Philippines have girlfriends or wives so join Date In Asia and see what happens its free. I met my wife on this site.

Date In Asia
http://www.dateinasia.com/
Thanks for the recs. But I'm looking for white women. Australia and NZ didn't work for me either. So for white women it looks like Europe is the only place I haven't been. That's why I was asking about Europe.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Black guy looking for White women?

Sweden, Germany, France.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

argaluza wrote:
You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.
Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Jester wrote:
argaluza wrote:
Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.
Have you lived in Continental Europe? You seem the kind of chap to have gleamed all your knowledge from google maps and the international sex guide. :lol:

Secondly, 'Continental Europe' is a big place and Sweden is very different from Spain which is very different from the Czech Republic which is very different from England - if you had lived there you would know but because you obviously don't - well, it speaks for itself.

He might find a woman if he is presentable, got things going for him etc - but his dream of settling there is a long way off at the moment from the information he is giving us.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Jester wrote:
I heard England is one of the best in Europe for black men. There's a high ratio there of BM/WF couples and marriages. What do you mean less sales-y? And nope, I'm not a thug/ghetto, athletic, or cool.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

QuestionMark wrote:
Jester wrote:
I heard England is one of the best in Europe for black men. There's a high ratio there of BM/WF couples and marriages. What do you mean less sales-y? And nope, I'm not a thug/ghetto, athletic, or cool.
It is at 40% for the UK regarding BM/WF relationships (as in 40% of black males are in a relationship with a white woman) and don't bother asking Jester about your chances in Europe because he is out there in California which is tens of thousands of miles away from Europe - he knows no more than you pal. :roll:
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

argaluza wrote: It is at 40% for the UK regarding BM/WF relationships (as in 40% of black males are in a relationship with a white woman) and don't bother asking Jester about your chances in Europe because he is out there in California which is tens of thousands of miles away from Europe - he knows no more than you pal. :roll:
Yeah I know. I actually wrote a paper on it last year. I read that the 40% number only takes into account marriages, so if you include non-marital relationships, it's actually higher than that.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

QuestionMark wrote:
argaluza wrote: It is at 40% for the UK regarding BM/WF relationships (as in 40% of black males are in a relationship with a white woman) and don't bother asking Jester about your chances in Europe because he is out there in California which is tens of thousands of miles away from Europe - he knows no more than you pal. :roll:
Yeah I know. I actually wrote a paper on it last year. I read that the 40% number only takes into account marriages, so if you include non-marital relationships, it's actually higher than that.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/ho ... 07094.html

That includes all kinds of relations.
Last edited by argaluza on April 27th, 2014, 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.