My new blog on the Meaning of Sexual Objectification

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

My new blog on the Meaning of Sexual Objectification

Post by pandabear »

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.com/

Not necessarily an anti-American-woman rant per se. Rather, I am taking issue with an overused Feminist buzzword, "objectification", which the Feminists have hijacked, and trying to set things straight.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

I've added a bunch of new posts, and I've gone back and touched up some of the grammar, etc.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Read this blog!

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:Well? No comments?

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.com/
You have an excellent blog. You are telling it like it is vs all the delusional political correctness
the dominates US culture. Culture based on truth and reality is of course the opposite of what
popular culture dictates in the USA and Western Europe. In the end, the truth wins one way or the
other as systems built on fiction and delusion are doomed to collapse.

Unfortunately, your contemplative intellectual style will go unappreciated by some.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Well, thanks. I thought I'd take it up and see how it went.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

pandabear wrote:Well, thanks. I thought I'd take it up and see how it went.
You have an engaging style and a sharp focus. The fact that you do not shy from delving into
these kinds of core issues should bring you readership by itself. How is that effort going?

Outwest
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

I like the blog too. Well written, has some interesting references. That old lech Ben Franklin spoke with the voice of considerable experience, however reluctant one might be to embrace his conclusions.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

Panda, nice blog. Many of the conclusions I find highly opinable, particularly your recent apology of ephebophilia, but they're at least well argumented and thought-provoking. And I like the multimedia contents interspersing your prose.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Thanks for reading! I've gone back and added some more videos and pictures here and there. How do bloggers bring in readers? So far, this is the only place I've advertised (this is the only forum in which I participate these days). I imagine if some Feminist finds out about this, then my effigy will be dragged all over the internet.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

So far, the one on Miley Cyrus has had the most views (193), followed by the one on Roosh (119). Possibly because I've trolled the comments sections of some of Miley Cyrus' music videos on YouTube, and some of the ones about Roosh, with links to my blog posts.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

The Miley Cyrus post has really taken off in terms of the number of views (760!)

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... cyrus.html

So, it would seem that if one wanted to be successful at this game, it would pay off to become familiar with scandals in popular culture.