Is Western Europe worth it?

Ask questions and get advice. Disclaimer: Any advice you take here is at your own risk. We are not liable for any consequences you might incur from following advice here. Note: Before posting your question, do a search for it in the Google Search box at the top to see if it's been addressed.

Is Western Europe good for women?

Yes
22%
Yes, but only certain countries
22%
Yes, but not that much better than america
22%
No
33%

Total votes: 9
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

argaluza wrote:You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.
Completely false. There are hundreds of trip reports here that prove you wrong. And many photos and videos too. You obviously are not a traveler and have zero ability in culture comparison. All you do is spout political correctness like a sheep.

People are NOT the same everywhere.

Outside North America, white women are NOT as paranoid, uptight and fake. They are far more genuine and down to earth. Every guy who went abroad has experienced this. You are not living in the real world.
Last edited by Winston on April 27th, 2014, 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

How good is Western Europe? Well it sucks just as much as the USA. Here's my OK Cupid inbox:

I'm in my 40's, I have money, but nobody is interested in me here.

But if you're less interested in dating then Western Europe is great. I have a fabulous job, the air is clean, and the food here is the best in the world. And central London is only a 30 minute train ride away.

more rant...
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Winston wrote: Completely false. There are hundreds of trip reports here that prove you wrong. And many photos and videos too. You obviously are not a traveler and have zero ability in culture comparison. All you do is spout political correctness like a sheep.
Winston, if a guy cannot secure ONE white woman in a country full of white women then he isn't going to do any better in Western Europe, the dreaded 'feminism' is all over the place there and though there are places where they are receptive to black men, there are places where they are not - places like Spain and Italy, that is the problem, too many times you use absolutes and it is not like we know anything about the OP. Suppose he is 5ft 6ins, balding, buck teeth - easier if he looks like Denzel.
People are NOT the same everywhere.
Wrong, people are the same everywhere, cultures are not the same though but once you are acclimatised to the host culture, you will find the same types of people as you did back home.
Outside North America, white women are NOT as paranoid, uptight and fake.

Jesus, you don't realise how ridiculous you sound do you? Why is it everywhere you have been, you have had problems with women? I thought Taiwanese women were uptight and fake.

They are far more genuine and down to earth. Every guy who went abroad has experienced this. You are not living in the real world.
Winston, you f**k whores and bar girls and left the mother of your child stuck in the Phillippines, you are the last person to give a character reference to anyone.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

argaluza wrote: Winston, if a guy cannot secure ONE white woman in a country full of white women then he isn't going to do any better in Western Europe, the dreaded 'feminism' is all over the place there
Why should a guy try to secure a Western woman at all? It is more the opposite, Western women try to secure Western men at all costs, as marriage/divorce is a big business for them, but it is a high risk for any man. There is no reason, especially because of biased laws, to keep any personal contact with a woman in Western countries. Men are considered 2nd class citizens in Western countries - work and pay or go to jail, retire late and die early.

However for sure USA and UK are the most hostile countries for men, even for boys. Men are financially ripped off and wrongly accused, boys are given ritalin and other drugs to shut up.
Wrong, people are the same everywhere, cultures are not the same though but once you are acclimatised to the host culture, you will find the same types of people as you did back home.
No, people are NOT the same everywhere, living almost 40 years away from Western countries in several Asian countries, I clearly fail to see the same types of people around me I had to live with in Europe.

As Winston correctly said, you are not living in the real world.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Yohan wrote:
Why should a guy try to secure a Western woman at all?
The OP wants a white woman from Western Europe, ask him, men are entitled to marry whatever race of women they want.

It is more the opposite, Western women try to secure Western men at all costs,

Expat women in Asia maybe, not so in countries with white majority populations.
as marriage/divorce is a big business for them, but it is a high risk for any man. There is no reason, especially because of biased laws, to keep any personal contact with a woman in Western countries.

It might be true for you but it isn't for millions of other men who date and marry women from their own country.
Men are considered 2nd class citizens in Western countries - work and pay or go to jail, retire late and die early.
We have been through this before, because men are not favoured in family courts does not mean they are second class citizens. Men are still in charge of everything from politics to captains of industry to sport.
However for sure USA and UK are the most hostile countries for men, even for boys. Men are financially ripped off and wrongly accused, boys are given ritalin and other drugs to shut up.
If you are Mr Average that might seem the case.

No, people are NOT the same everywhere, living almost 40 years away from Western countries in several Asian countries, I clearly fail to see the same types of people around me I had to live with in Europe.
People ARE the same everywhere, kind, nasty, stupid, intelligent, funny people, serious people are in every country and every race. To even state that nasty women are specific to one kind of race or nationality is stupid beyond words. You are confusing cultural traits with personality traits.
As Winston correctly said, you are not living in the real world.
Again, he left the mother of his child in poverty as he is trying to f**k the uninterested women of Taiwan - he is no character reference. :wink:
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:I have a fabulous job, the air is clean, and the food here is the best in the world. And central London is only a 30 minute train ride away.
You're kidding right? The only way to have good food 30 minutes away from central London would be if they invented teleportation :)
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

argaluza wrote:
Jester wrote:
argaluza wrote:
You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.
Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.
Have you lived in Continental Europe? You seem the kind of chap to have gleamed all your knowledge from google maps and the international sex guide. :lol:

Secondly, 'Continental Europe' is a big place and Sweden is very different from Spain which is very different from the Czech Republic which is very different from England - if you had lived there you would know but because you obviously don't - well, it speaks for itself.
Traveled, but not lived.

Where have YOU lived, bigshot?

Sweden different from Spain? Oh MY the REVELATION.

Which is why I recommended Sweden, and not Spain, for this particular chap.

If you disagree with my point that continental Europe is fundamentally a different culture from the US, feel free to make the case.

Or if you prefer just continue the personal attacks..... English faggot.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
xiongmao wrote:
I have a fabulous job, the air is clean, and the food here is the best in the world. And central London is only a 30 minute train ride away.
You're kidding right? The only way to have good food 30 minutes away from central London would be if they invented teleportation :)
:lol: :lol:
Thanks I needed that!
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

For the OP:

I've been to Switzerland, and the people there were, for the most part, friendly and approachable; things happened there that would never happen here in North America, so even though you hear about the Swiss not being friendly, we're talking about a completely different culture + lots of foreigners + very French and international in Geneve, so you do meet lots of people there who are friendly.

So Switzerland + Lithuania (ask JP, he's said they are very friendly) + Bulgaria, try those three countries first, then go to others.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

Jester wrote:
argaluza wrote:
Jester wrote:
argaluza wrote:
You are in a country with something like a 100 million white women, if you can't score right where you are with a white woman, you aren't going to do any better in Europe I am sorry to say, they are no different here, believe me.
Not true unless you're in England. Continental Europe is VERY different from the U.S. Feminist, yes, but clearly less thuggy, less sales-y. If our Black friend isn't thuggy enough to fit the official stereotype in the U.S., some bike-riding Dutch coffeehouse girl may give him some love.
Have you lived in Continental Europe? You seem the kind of chap to have gleamed all your knowledge from google maps and the international sex guide. :lol:

Secondly, 'Continental Europe' is a big place and Sweden is very different from Spain which is very different from the Czech Republic which is very different from England - if you had lived there you would know but because you obviously don't - well, it speaks for itself.
Traveled, but not lived.

Where have YOU lived, bigshot?

Sweden different from Spain? Oh MY the REVELATION.

Which is why I recommended Sweden, and not Spain, for this particular chap.

If you disagree with my point that continental Europe is fundamentally a different culture from the US, feel free to make the case.

Or if you prefer just continue the personal attacks..... English faggot.
I have lived in several countries, places where I was the only white man which would make you run screaming to the airport.

You have never lived abroad, you have never been anywhere and you never will, you are a 56 year old past it has been, a klaxon on legs. 3000 posts, been on here five years and still not MADE THE MOVE.

I have traveled to Kuwait but I am not going to come on here and give someone the SP on dating in Kuwait am I? And if I went one further and tried to give advice about dating in Kuwait because I traveled there, it would make me a complete fraud.

Basically, your comments on here are null and void. You recommend Sweden over Spain oh wise one though you have never lived in either country, button it with the advice big shot. You have no idea what you are talking about, everything you know is gleamed from the International Sex Guide/Google maps you f***ing loser. :lol:

And bang away calling me an English faggot, it is something you can do on the internet, old man - you just wouldn't have the testicular fortitude to do it to my face. You shit yourself with the thought of moving abroad, never mind insult someone to their face.
sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

argalose:

You're digging your grave with your comments, so I don't need to do anything, I can rely on you make yourself known as a fool and coward. Boy do I love seeing cowards in action.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Post by mattyman »

One thing I can say is that American girls are certainly a lot louder than english in general. Seen the worst of American tourists in Paris and Amsterdam.

As far as the UK is concerned, definitely have similar problems, such as high numbers of skanks, bad attitudes (depending on where you are the circles you keep of course) and so forth, however there are scattered nice one's to be found. On this forum it seems that guys from both the US and the UK alike have a generally negative concensus.

France; the women there don't dress as provocatively as they do in the UK, though I wouldn't say they are brilliantlly approachable however, I haven't noticed that pouty-faced look that much, nor acting hard, tough and masculine.

Netherlands, more specifically, Amsterdam, (I cannot comment on the whole country) definitely many more beautiful women than in London, or most UK cities, though most seem quite cold. Didn't see any chavvy, trashy, skanky-looking girls (except for American tourists) saw no overweight women.

Spain; both from when I went there (Andalucia), and from nationals I've met locally; in the main, fairly friendly and open, have actually encountered some pretty hot one's from there who've been pretty receptive, but that's just my experience.

Wouldn't say 'western europe' is in the same category as the USA, though I would agree that on many counts, that the UK and Ireland are pretty high up the spectrum when it comes to the types of problems you guys talk about here. I can't comment on Sweden or Germany because I haven't been there yet, but from what I observe among English language students, Germans seem to have the highest number of tough, scowl-faced, louid skanky-looking girls among them, similar theme to what's commonplace in the UK. Then again, I did know a girl from Bavaria a few years ago who was a shy, tender, sweet and feminine, fairy-like blonde.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I lived in Western Europe for a few years and enjoyed it. It's worth being there to travel around and see everything.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

QuestionMark wrote:
Jester wrote:
I heard England is one of the best in Europe for black men. There's a high ratio there of BM/WF couples and marriages.
That's true, I lived in England for two years and I knew some mixed couples myself. The best looking women in England are mixed like Sade. However, good looking white English women are quite rare in my opinion. If you see a good looking white woman in England she's usually from another European country.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

argaluza wrote:
Yohan wrote: As Winston correctly said, you are not living in the real world.
Again, he left the mother of his child in poverty as he is trying to f**k the uninterested women of Taiwan - he is no character reference.
It is feminism, which is calling for an open, unrestricted sex-life in Western countries. So called hook-up in universities in USA for a one-night stand is considered as female empowerment. Winston is merely doing what young Western women are doing all the time.

In Canada and UK it is starting with contraceptives for 12 year old girls from the school nurse, free abortion for minors even below the age of consent and parents do not even have the right to be informed.

I wonder why you complain so much about Winston's life-style, while you fail to complain about most Western young women. They have plenty of boyfriends, love thugs, drugs and alcohol for an exciting life-style and many of them had sex with easily over 100 men when passing their 25th birthday.

Might be that Winston is no character reference, but a huge percentage of Western women are also no character reference.

BTW, FYI, most divorces/ ending of co-habitation etc. are initiated by the woman and not by the man. While you care a lot about poor women, so-called single moms with children, I fail to hear your voice about cheated ex-husbands who have to take care of their children because the mother left with somebody else...
Last edited by Yohan on April 29th, 2014, 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.