Its just girls...Don't let it take over your mind

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Its just girls...Don't let it take over your mind

Post by starchild5 »

I think its our education system that never gave us real things but brainwashing stupidity to be slaves to the system, which made all women related issues such a big deal.

If we had real science, real spirituality, If humanity were given the UFO technology that they really deserve by now...Why would you CARE about women..You would just go off to another planet...Why would even women bother you....They would fly away too....

The tension would be lot less..Human beings would be much closer to each other, if they were given what they truly deserve...The EXPANSION....

They are suppressing your evolution...This is the greatest truth one must know to find out why our life is such a mess, women issues are one part of it. Both men and women are not really at fault..

Next time you have any issues with women...Walk away...Its not really their fault..They are too init like we do....Its about controlling the evolution of humanity, suppressing technology is one big part of it

NOT MOBILE, INTERNET, Combustion engine BS...

But the real technology, that aides human evolutionary path....

Don't let women issues hinder your growth..Thats exactly what the darkness wants...At this point in time...You are beyond UFOs....There is a evolutionary leep coming...The darkness wants you to skip it

YOU NEED TO LET NATURE FILL YOU IN....Evolution is In-Filling of Nature..Don't let darkness fool you again with his tricks.....The entire universe is waiting for you to go higher than anyone ever has...
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Chase money, not women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

SilverEnergy wrote:Chase money, not women.
Yes chase money not women. Once you have lot's of money, the women will chase you! :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

+1 for chasing money over women.

But also keep finding new interests. Women don't have hobbies, men do.

I am currently obsessing over tea blends. Finding new hobbies is always good.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Re: Its just girls...Don't let it take over your mind

Post by QuestionMark »

starchild5 wrote:I think its our education system that never gave us real things but brainwashing stupidity to be slaves to the system, which made all women related issues such a big deal.

If we had real science, real spirituality, If humanity were given the UFO technology that they really deserve by now...Why would you CARE about women..You would just go off to another planet...Why would even women bother you....They would fly away too....

The tension would be lot less..Human beings would be much closer to each other, if they were given what they truly deserve...The EXPANSION....

They are suppressing your evolution...This is the greatest truth one must know to find out why our life is such a mess, women issues are one part of it. Both men and women are not really at fault..

Next time you have any issues with women...Walk away...Its not really their fault..They are too init like we do....Its about controlling the evolution of humanity, suppressing technology is one big part of it

NOT MOBILE, INTERNET, Combustion engine BS...

But the real technology, that aides human evolutionary path....

Don't let women issues hinder your growth..Thats exactly what the darkness wants...At this point in time...You are beyond UFOs....There is a evolutionary leep coming...The darkness wants you to skip it

YOU NEED TO LET NATURE FILL YOU IN....Evolution is In-Filling of Nature..Don't let darkness fool you again with his tricks.....The entire universe is waiting for you to go higher than anyone ever has...
Good topic and good message. It's true, there's more to life than just women. Get out and live, learn, and have other experiences.

It's funny you mention UFO's and exploring the universe. It always takes the "other" to bring people of the sameness together. So yes it would take aliens to bring sexes closer together and reduce all this tension of humans fighting each other. Because then we would see the aliens as the "other" rather than the opposite sex.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

IMO, once a viable s*x robot is available for men, the lot of stuff will start to happen.

For one, men will not obsess over women. They'll make a few attempts at getting dates but then, grow bored, and buy themselves a s*xual surrogate android, programmed to have the same interests.

Then, you'll see a lot more of these creative scientists, engineers, artists, and so-forth, designing the future since their mental powers will be released into creative endeavors than in just trying to appease the women in their lives.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

S_Parc wrote:IMO, once a viable s*x robot is available for men, the lot of stuff will start to happen.

For one, men will not obsess over women. They'll make a few attempts at getting dates but then, grow bored, and buy themselves a s*xual surrogate android, programmed to have the same interests.

Then, you'll see a lot more of these creative scientists, engineers, artists, and so-forth, designing the future since their mental powers will be released into creative endeavors than in just trying to appease the women in their lives.
Yeah, I believe that will happen in the future too. I also think that once that happens, women (especially american women) will have a problem with it. And it might even lead to a court battle over the legality and constitutionality of that sort of thing. It will change gender relationships, that's for sure.

There was an episode about this on futurama.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

QuestionMark wrote:
S_Parc wrote:IMO, once a viable s*x robot is available for men, the lot of stuff will start to happen.

Yeah, I believe that will happen in the future too. I also think that once that happens, women (especially American women) will have a problem with it. And it might even lead to a court battle over the legality and constitutionality of that sort of thing. It will change gender relationships, that's for sure.

I'd started a lengthy thread on this topic, some time ago ...

viewtopic.php?t=10078

The problem with the Femi-Nazis is that they'll be up against corporate global America, which wants to sell automated products to their consumers.

And in that battle, those with the money, will win out in the end. The AWs who'll protest, will use shaming tactics and other psychological tricks, to make this market segment look feeble. The problem is that ultimately, this type of stuff, AI/robots/automation will be so embedded in our society, that all that feminist backlash, will be like those who complain about the existence of online p*rn today.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

I would say "chase stability". Money is a surrogate for financial and social stability, but usually do the detriment of emotional and spiritual stability.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

S_Parc wrote:The problem with the Femi-Nazis is that they'll be up against corporate global America, which wants to sell automated products to their consumers.

And in that battle, those with the money, will win out in the end. The AWs who'll protest, will use shaming tactics and other psychological tricks, to make this market segment look feeble. The problem is that ultimately, this type of stuff, AI/robots/automation will be so embedded in our society, that all that feminist backlash, will be like those who complain about the existence of online p*rn today.
I believe that the powers behind corporate America and forced consumerism are the same as the most extreme and degenerate forms of "female power", which many of you guys like to call "feminism". The way I see it, those powers that be would be happier to glamourise sex with silicone dolls and keep those men enslaved to their consumerist patterns, rather than lose them to some second and third world country where they would be happy to settle in the middle of the countryside, with a loving woman and a simpler and less materialistic life.

Some conspiracy theorists are already talking about widespread and nationwide travel bans for American people. JFK's statement below has never resounded more truthful

A nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.
Devil Dog
Freshman Poster

Post by Devil Dog »

publicduende wrote:
I would say "chase stability". Money is a surrogate for financial and social stability, but usually do the detriment of emotional and spiritual stability.

Agreed. Don't chase anything. The term "chase" smells of desperation. Seek balance. Seek a middle path in everything.
Luc Furr
Freshman Poster

Post by Luc Furr »

starchildren = beatnik hippie utopian commies. Lets share what other people have made but keep our secrets only for our group. Lets stare at people and talk about the universe so we can manipulate susceptible young women to giving it up to us. Oh btw you other guys you work like slaves while we screw the girls.

I reject Gaia, I reject your false love.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

publicduende wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Chase money, not women.
+1
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

S_Parc wrote:
QuestionMark wrote:

Yeah, I believe that will happen in the future too. I also think that once that happens, women (especially American women) will have a problem with it. And it might even lead to a court battle over the legality and constitutionality of that sort of thing. It will change gender relationships, that's for sure.

I'd started a lengthy thread on this topic, some time ago ...

viewtopic.php?t=10078

The problem with the Femi-Nazis is that they'll be up against corporate global America, which wants to sell automated products to their consumers.

If you guys are right, then instead of having FEW children, brilliant men will have NO children.

The "Idiocracy" will be complete.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

publicduende wrote:
Stable people have their finances together.

If you let money corrupt you, you were already corrupt in the first place.

Money simply amplifies what's already inside you.

Money only corrodes those who let it.

Money doesn't make anyone corrupt, it simply brings out what's already inside of you.

No matter, people can do what they want.

Me personally, I'm chasing money because that's what works for me and it hasn't messed up my spiritual life.
Last edited by SilverEnergy on April 27th, 2014, 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer