Lithuania worth a visit?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
mattyman
Junior Poster

Lithuania worth a visit?

Post by mattyman »

I'm just curious, and am toying with visiting this year. I bring it up because, from what I've heard and read, it looks beautiful, the architecture looks amazing, and I also hear that they're very much into their folk music.

Why do I mention it? It's in the EU, it's accessible, yet it's far enough away to be different from the countries neighbouring the UK. Also, I've met a few Lithuanian girls and am quite enamoured and refreshed by what I've encountered, one of whom has been living here (UK) for 5 years!

As for girls, I was going to say that all the one's I've encountered so far have been lovely, a lot more sweet, polite, feminine and graceful than what's the norm amongst girls where I live. That locally would be nigh-impossible to find. Absolutely none of them have any attitude. All the one's I have met so far have also been interesting and cultured. Not to mention, beautiful accents they have too.

From the girls I've encountered so far, it would be hard to believe that there's the same prevalence of skankism, bad attitudes, bitchiness, loudmouths, masculine behaviour etc. as found aplenty locally. I hear that there is a fairly high teen pregnancy rate though, but then again, don't they marry fairly early?

What cities would be worth checking out, apart from Vilnius and Kaunas? If anyone else has been around that neck of the woods, has lived there, can give any advice for travelling, or has any insights into what people are like, what the women are like, I would be happy to Hear. Thanks in advance.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

sfexcellence
Freshman Poster
Location: Body in Vancouver Canada, Mind + Heart + Soul in the World

Post by sfexcellence »

PM JP on the forum here, and he can answer all your questions, he lives in Lithuania now.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Lithuania worth a visit?

Post by Winston »

Mattyman,
Lithuania is nice and quiet, but very small. The girls are nice but kind of reserved. They are approachable but kind of polite and stoic and reserved. Not bad. Better than the US for sure. But they are all thin and feminine. It is nice to visit there, but if you live there it may get boring after a while.

Besides Vilnius and Kaunas, you can visit Klaipeda too, which is a small town next to the beach. It's very nice and has a ferry ride to an island and a marine aquarium park too.

According to PAG and one of Rock's friends, Lithuanian girls are no longer friendly to foreigners but quite cold and stoic. See below.

Lithuanians seem Very Cold, Cautious and Judgmental
https://culturewhiz.org/trip-reports/li ... judgmental

I'm surprised PAG would write such politically incorrect and taboo content.

Btw, wanna know something funny? In Lithuania the girls told me that they didn't find other Lithuanians to be friendly. But in my native Taiwan, everyone claims Taiwanese are "very friendly people". Yet in spite of that, the girls in Lithuania are much more approachable and will stop when I say "excuse me" to them. But in Taiwan, everyone ignores me and treats me like I don't exist, and the women never make eye contact with you, and if I say something to them, they walk on an act like I don't exist. It's very sad. Also, when I flirt in Lithuania it's politely tolerated and seen as no big deal. But if I do that in Taiwan, it feels creepy, taboo and inappropriate. The restrictive culture there is similar to Japan. You can feel it when you are there. Highly restrictive. Is that ironic or what?

How do you explain such mysteries and why does no one point them out except me? Am I the greatest freethinker or what? lol. There seems to be an unspoken rule on travel sites and videos that you must ALWAYS claim that "people here are very friendly" no matter where you go, even if it's not true. It's an unspoken rule that everyone knows and feels and obeys. Why does no one have the guts to transgress this unspoken rule except me? lol. Strange. Am I braver than others, or just not connected to the hive mind that 99 percent of people are connected to? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne