Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
argaluza
Freshman Poster

Pacificoceanasia would be a good poster here

Post by argaluza »

How many of you are fans of him?

Thrice married, in a relationship with a Filipina university student in Australia, he is a born again Christian who went to live in Hong Kong for a year and hates - American women, feminism, Barack Obama. I am sure he could cultivate a fanbase around here. Here is a sample video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8ar2YNo38w

What he hates about America.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MzsbZvZOpg

How terrible Australians are in Hong Kong.

He is a good poster for 'Happier Abroad'.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Yeah I watch him every night. I'm watching him right now. He's a perfect candidate to join this forum. If you can, let him know. Invite him here.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

Yeah I'm a fan of his. I was listening to him last night and told a forum member about him.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is an interesting video he put up recently where he explains why he would never get involved with another American woman again. :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckfj_yMz ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Pacific talking about MGTOW.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here is another rant of his talking about American women.

Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Who's willing to contact him on youtube and tell him about this place? I don't have a youtube account because I have no need for one, otherwise I'd do it.

Come on, someone go ahead and do it.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Johnny1975 wrote:Who's willing to contact him on youtube and tell him about this place? I don't have a youtube account because I have no need for one, otherwise I'd do it.

I would send him a message but since YouTube changed things around, you can no longer send messages to people.

Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

He has some good points, but I don't agree with the republican and christian stuff. I agree with the rest though.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

jamesbond wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:Who's willing to contact him on youtube and tell him about this place? I don't have a youtube account because I have no need for one, otherwise I'd do it.

I would send him a message but since YouTube changed things around, you can no longer send messages to people.
You could just leave a comment on his latest video. By the way, are you the real James Bond? I thought he was just a fictional character. Wow, what are you doing here?
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Mr.Darcy wrote:He has some good points, but I don't agree with the republican and christian stuff. I agree with the rest though.
Yes he does go on a bit too much with that stuff. But I've been watching his videos for so long now, I don't mind it too much. I love it when he puts the boot in on feminism.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

I reached out to him earlier this year but I never received a response. I don't know if he ever received the message. I told him we definitely needed to have a conversation.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Another interesting video from Pacific. He reads personal ads from women online and shows how horrible the quality of women are in America. :P

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmA7H5VR ... jzRGuggx2g[/youtube]

argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

He also said he doesn't agree with the MGTOW movement and thinks they are a bunch of whack jobs.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »