Western/American females have been mediocre for a generation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Western/American females have been mediocre for a generation

Post by S_Parc »

Let's be honest, this isn't news anymore.

In the year 1987, an all female rock band, The Bangles, have been putting out rock, not too different from any male rock band. Thus, one can't claim discrimination against women, that women can't produce rock like men.

This is from the year 1987, a full generation ago. In fact, when I was in college, some decade & half ago, my AW GF was a huge fan of this gal power band.

Today, most AW women are wannabe divas, ala Britney, Lopez, etc. Instead of showing some fantastic musical talent, they'd rather shake their @sses, get attention, and then, sue men for sexual harassment. Thus. you won't be seeing major female bands in the future.
Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

Beware of long term engagements with AWs, you may find yourself in a coffin.

AB discussion thread

BTW, despite settling down with an AW, myself, the warning is still in effect.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

argaluza
Freshman Poster

Post by argaluza »

And western/American men haven't been mediocre for a generation?
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

argaluza wrote:And western/American men haven't been mediocre for a generation?
Perhaps since 2001 or so, but not starting in '87.

Here's one of those male rock bands ...

This particular song, composed by husband and wife team, Jack and Megan White of White Stripes, is the last truly great rock song of the American century. It's amazing that an AW and her AM husband actually put out a good product ...

Many years ago, the Best Picture of 1999, "American Beauty", telegraphed the message of Happier Abroad to the world.

AB discussion thread

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Western/American females have been mediocre for a genera

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

S_Parc wrote:Let's be honest, this isn't news anymore.

In the year 1987, an all female rock band, The Bangles, have been putting out rock, not too different from any male rock band. Thus, one can't claim discrimination against women, that women can't produce rock like men.

This is from the year 1987, a full generation ago. In fact, when I was in college, some decade & half ago, my AW GF was a huge fan of this gal power band.

Today, most AW women are wannabe divas, ala Britney, Lopez, etc. Instead of showing some fantastic musical talent, they'd rather shake their @sses, get attention, and then, sue men for sexual harassment. Thus. you won't be seeing major female bands in the future.

It's not just women, but this whole county is in a decline across the board. The only thing that seems better is the technology such as cell phones and computers but even all that is coming from overseas.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Re: Western/American females have been mediocre for a genera

Post by S_Parc »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:It's not just women, but this whole county is in a decline across the board. The only thing that seems better is the technology such as cell phones and computers but even all that is coming from overseas.
Yeah, you're right :roll:

AB discussion thread