Black men dating classy white British women.....

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the European Countries.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Black men dating classy white British women.....

Post by Arabian Lover »

Hi gentlemen

I hear that interracial dating is not a big deal like it is in the USA. But it seems like the black men don't normally aim for the better class of women.

How possible is it to get with a classy, middle class type with a classy british accent. Think a Kate middleton type?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Re: Black men dating classy white British women.....

Post by QuestionMark »

Arabian Lover wrote:Hi gentlemen

I hear that interracial dating is not a big deal like it is in the USA. But it seems like the black men don't normally aim for the better class of women.

How possible is it to get with a classy, middle class type with a classy british accent. Think a Kate middleton type?
Yes, interracial relationships are more common in the UK, especially between blacks and whites, and not as taboo as in the states. 43% of black british men who are married are married to a white partner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2moSvsIAbC0

Really? I heard British women are generally less shallow than american women. I read somewhere that people who date interracially in the UK usually date someone from the same class status, which is still better than the states. In america, it can be very hard for a middle class black man to get a good looking middle class white woman, or even a cute working class white woman.

Damn bruh. Kate Middleton?? You want them upper class white women. Well if thats what floats your boat, go for it.

Also, I've been hearing mixed reviews on the UK. For years people have told me in person that I should go there, but on forums like these, some guys say British women are more open to dating other races, less shallow, more relaxed about sex, and more keen to approach guys. But the other half of guys say to stay away from the UK because the women are just like american women because it's part of the anglosphere. With such mixed reviews, it's hard to know who to believe.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Re: Black men dating classy white British women.....

Post by Arabian Lover »

QuestionMark wrote:
Arabian Lover wrote:Hi gentlemen

Yes, interracial relationships are more common in the UK, especially between blacks and whites, and not as taboo as in the states. 43% of black british men who are married are married to a white partner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2moSvsIAbC0

Really? I heard British women are generally less shallow than American women. I read somewhere that people who date interracially in the UK usually date someone from the same class status, which is still better than the states. In America, it can be very hard for a middle class black man to get a good looking middle class white woman, or even a cute working class white woman.

Damn bruh. Kate Middleton?? You want them upper class white women. Well if thats what floats your boat, go for it.

Also, I've been hearing mixed reviews on the UK. For years people have told me in person that I should go there, but on forums like these, some guys say British women are more open to dating other races, less shallow, more relaxed about sex, and more keen to approach guys. But the other half of guys say to stay away from the UK because the women are just like American women because it's part of the anglosphere. With such mixed reviews, it's hard to know who to believe.
thanks for the reply.

Good to know they are less shallow.

Yes I would like a Kate Middleton type in looks and the way she speaks English and her elegance. Is Kate upper class? My understanding is that in the UK the gentry and land owners where the upper class.
I am not rich at all and I think of my self lower mid class in America.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

bump
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

???

Just dress nice with class as a black man and you can attract many European women than you could in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Robert77
Freshman Poster

Post by Robert77 »

get fit, dress sharp.... british women get dissed a lot around here but they have far much more personality than American women and are often less psycho... also much more open minded to dating anyone regardless of race.
World traveler, questions about women from a certain country? Ask!!! I can help