Why do black american men want white american women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Why do black american men want white american women?

Post by Arabian Lover »

So I've been thinking,

How come afro-american men are running away from afro-american women and towards white american women? I can't figure this out since white women are meant to be so feminist and repulsive. There seems to be a similar trend in most Anglosphere countries although some countries aren't all english speaking.

Is it the feminism masculinises white women or sissifies white men?

I often hear black men say white american women are:

More respectful
More loving
Less attitude and easier to control
Nastier in Bed (not necessarily better but more willing to do more things)
More submissive (can't see how)
More appreciative
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Re: Why do black American men want white American women

Post by nicho12 »

Arabian Lover wrote:So I've been thinking,

How come afro-American men are running away from afro-American women and towards white American women? I can't figure this out since white women are meant to be so feminist and repulsive. There seems to be a similar trend in most Anglosphere countries although some countries aren't all english speaking.

I often hear black men say white American women are:

More respectful
More loving
More appreciative
The whole dating and social artmosphere is f***ed up. On top of having females with bad attitudes, you have an obesity epidemic and Black women are the most obese of all races of women. The whole white women are more submissive notion may have been true 10 years ago but nowadays, black men are finding out that white american women nowadays aren't much better than their black counterparts, though slightly better. Am black my self and I wouldn't date or marry any woman from America of any race(white, black, latino, Asian etc).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Obviously all Western females are scum now but white AW might be a little less scummy than their black counterparts on average. However, the mudsharking phenomenon is probably more to do with the media encouraging it than anything else. The elite clearly wants to lower the aggregate quality of their charges and, since blacks are the lowest quality entities that are reproductively compatible with humans, getting black males to breed with non-black females is the most efficient way of achieving this.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

How come afro-American men are running away from afro-American women and towards white American women? I can't figure this out since white women are meant to be so feminist and repulsive. There seems to be a similar trend in most Anglosphere countries although some countries aren't all english speaking.

e
Well in terms of the whole black women having attitude thing, yes there are unfortunately a lot of black women that act like that, but there are mean people with attitude from all races. A lot of white women have attitudes too. In fact I've had some of them get $h!tty with me because they could tell that I was interested in them and they didn't like me talking to them.

And yes, I'm now looking more towards white women in Europe, since white women in the US/CAN/AU/NZ are mostly garbage and not interested in black men.

There are good looking women in every race, but for me, I like white women better simply because I'm way more attracted to them. They have a particular beauty, style, and grace that is very appealing that other women just don't have.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

nicho12 wrote:

I often hear black men say white American women are:

More respectful
More loving
More appreciative
The whole dating and social artmosphere is f***ed up. On top of having females with bad attitudes, you have an obesity epidemic and Black women are the most obese of all races of women. The whole white women are more submissive notion may have been true 10 years ago but nowadays, black men are finding out that white American women nowadays aren't much better than their black counterparts, though slightly better. Am black my self and I wouldn't date or marry any woman from America of any race(white, black, latino, Asian etc).
LOL the Legendary bad attitude. I know exactly what you mean. and it seems that black women (even the professional class) seem to be chasing thug like, bad boy types. Its like black women like hyper masculine men. I could never figure it out.

Could it be that white women also love this hyper masculine type as well?
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

QuestionMark wrote:

e
Well in terms of the whole black women having attitude thing, yes there are unfortunately a lot of black women that act like that, but there are mean people with attitude from all races. A lot of white women have attitudes too. In fact I've had some of them get $h!tty with me because they could tell that I was interested in them and they didn't like me talking to them.

And yes, I'm now looking more towards white women in Europe, since white women in the US/CAN/AU/NZ are mostly garbage and not interested in black men.

There are good looking women in every race, but for me, I like white women better simply because I'm way more attracted to them. They have a particular beauty, style, and grace that is very appealing that other women just don't have.

AGREED. I too am contemplating European women. I was told British women are the best when it comes to English speaking white women. The only problem is you need to aim for the middle class ones or up to get a really class one. And unfortunately non-whites in that class is rare. I would love to perforate the pink p***y of a kate middleton type. :D :D :D :D
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Because many of the white American women treat black men much better than black women and white American women date and marry black men much more than American latinas and asians.

There are instances where some black men get more attention from white American women than black American women.

Plus, white women in Canada, Europe and Australia love black men.

Clean cut black men in America are largely ignored by black American women unless they are very rich.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

SilverEnergy wrote:Because many of the white American women treat black men much better than black women and white American women date and marry black men much more than American latinas and asians.

There are instances where some black men get more attention from white American women than black American women.

Plus, white women in Canada, Europe and Australia love black men.

Clean cut black men in America are largely ignored by black American women unless they are very rich.
+1

Typically, black (American) men who have post-secondary education and a decent job plus no 'bad boy' image usually are ignored. So, meeting white (American) women is easier than other groups. Still, most American women are not ideal for dating let alone for one night stand. Other 'English' nations can be easier to meet women. I do not believe for marriage but maybe just casual dating. Also, it is much easier not to hear the insults and the hostile looks when saying 'hello' or 'How are you?' when walking in a business environment. So, when black women mention that there are no good eligible black men to date, it is smoke and mirrors since they are talking about, that there are no 'dangerous' guys who have money who are eligible to date them.
Novem
Freshman Poster

Post by Novem »

Basically, if you do not fit a certain mold of black male there is virtually no bright side with black women. You get lambasted for looking like you don't belong in a music video or on the court/field. They eviscerate you if you don't buy into the materialistic lifestyle that is prevalent in Black American culture as a whole. I can count the number of black females that were interested in things outside of their social conditioning on one hand.

There is less of that with white women. You get less attitude, more femininity, and better overall treatment on average. Now, an American woman is still an American woman but the black females seem to have a several year head start on the rest of the country when it comes to intolerable behavior.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

The best black women are the ones who live in latin America and Africa.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

I know why. But the answer isn't politically correct.

Ah hell, I'll just say it. White girls are the hottest. You can argue they age the worst, but who cares? All that matters is that prime window (16-22). A simple stroll around a college campus will corroborate what I'm saying.

Click play:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kcM6I-TMhDo

* Snip photos. No lewd photos please. I received a warning from Google about it.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Jeremy wrote:I know why. But the answer isn't politically correct.

Ah hell, I'll just say it. White girls are the hottest.
+1

Yes, white girls are the hottest. The one in that first picture looks real good.

16-22?? Damn you like em real young. I say they look good from 18-49. And there's some women like Demi Moore, Sharon Stone, and Jane Fonda (before she got old) who maintain their beauty even in their 50s.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Why do black american men want white american women?

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

How come afro-american men are running away from afro-american women and towards white american women? I can't figure this out since white women are meant to be so feminist and repulsive. There seems to be a similar trend in most Anglosphere countries although some countries aren't all english speaking.

I often hear black men say white american women are:

More respectful
More loving
More appreciative
Truth be told, a large percentage of black women are just so bad (hood, ignorant, ghetto, overweight, nasty attitudes) that a white woman is just the next logical choice even if you're not into white women. For most guys, p**** is p****, and a big booty is a big booty, so the hell with all the race crap when your sexual urges kick in and you're looking for female company.

Secondly, feminist white women don't treat black men in the way that they treat white men, and vise versa, black women don't treat white men in the way that they treat black men.

So by that I mean black women automatically assume all white men have money so black women don't just assume that a white guy is a broke bum and treat him like crap like they would a black guy. Conversely, white women don't equate black men with male oppression as they know black males were slaves at one point and were worse off then them, so black men don't get the brunt of vitriol male hate that spews from feminist white women. In fact, at one point, some black men and white women were secret allies in that they would help each other. For example, Margaret Mitchell, author of Gone with the Wind gave a lot of money away to help send black males to medical school.
Arabian Lover
Freshman Poster

Post by Arabian Lover »

are white american more submissive to a hyper masculine man? perhaps black men hyper masculinity neutralises feminist tendencies in white women.... just a theory.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

Novem wrote:Basically, if you do not fit a certain mold of black male there is virtually no bright side with black women. You get lambasted for looking like you don't belong in a music video or on the court/field. They eviscerate you if you don't buy into the materialistic lifestyle that is prevalent in Black American culture as a whole. I can count the number of black females that were interested in things outside of their social conditioning on one hand.

There is less of that with white women. You get less attitude, more femininity, and better overall treatment on average. Now, an American woman is still an American woman but the black females seem to have a several year head start on the rest of the country when it comes to intolerable behavior.

^^^ Quoted for truth!

I met this young hot black girl a few months ago, and we started hanging out, and even though she was attracted to me she told me that she sees me with a white woman in my future simply because I was so open minded and polite. And even though I'm 6'1, muscular 220lbs, and can bench press over 300lbs she kinda hinted that I wasn't as "hard", or "street", as she would like.

I went on another date with a mixed chick that mostly identifies herself with being black, and rejects the white part of her told me after our first date that I smile too much. That got me pissed and I spoke up about it and she apologized. But to be honest, I let her off too easy. I just paid for her meal at a nice restaurant as she told me that waking away from walking her to her car and I just should have thrown my unfinished meal at her car, cursed at her, and then left the dumb ***ch.

For reference, I'm not some loud bubbly person. On the contrariety I'm a quiet and reserved person but I'm just a genuinely positive person and I express my male feelings within normal range.

Anyhow, here in the States black males are always trying to act hardcore, gangsta, and look menacing. It's just ridiculous. This is what black women think is manly, cool, and appropriate all while they simultaneously complain that the neighborhoods are so bad and no men are around taking responsibility for anything. The black community is such a joke and if you're a black man and you want to get ahead in life your best bet is just to leave the whole black community and don't look back.