Should I read a Roosh V or some other PUA book?

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Not even close. The animal kingdom, including human animals has instinctual protocols for mate selection. While they vary, the core roots of this are - females select, males pursue. It also shows that females choose the BEST and strongest - ALPHAS of the batch. Nearly every female mammal behaves this way...and esp female humans.

Fake game is fake...but being a true alpha type MAN and showcasing your talents and values is the only true way to be successful with women. It also shows your success in all walks of life. "Game" as we call it is the same for the salesman, waitress or man looking for a woman.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

QuestionMark wrote:
Enticer wrote: I think you misunderstand game for games and game for techniques. You have to always show your value and worth to ANYONE, esp a woman. Therefore, the you must always be in the game. Game isnt fake...its showing your value and figuring her out. Foriegn women are surely easier as they arent near as high maintenance....but with all women, you must show your value and worth. If you arent worth anything to her...why should she bother with you?

Women will normally choose the man with highest value...being in the game showcases these things she needs to see and hear. And yes...there are techniques for talking to people...its called people skills and some people suck at it...
No I don't misunderstand. I was talking about "game" in the PUA/Neil Strauss sense that you seem to be such a big fan of. But for the record, I also have an aversion to women playing games in the relationship also.

I'm not arguing that you don't have to show value and worth to anyone, what I am arguing is how it's done. Game IS fake, superficial, and shallow as hell. Of course you will say its not, because you say you're a date coach. But the fact that this culture puts women on a pedestal and says they can do no wrong, and that men must always pursue them, and pursue them using a bunch of bull$h!t pick up lines and superficial ways of communicating to get the woman he wants is ridiculous.

Plus game is also ridiculous in the sense that it puts everything on the man. It promotes american women's egos and entitlements, and if the man doesn't want to do complex and shallow things for her, then he gets criticized and stigmatized (he has no game).

This whole "game" concept is also childish and immature because it promotes shallow behavior in dating as opposed to being authentic and genuine, and normal. "Game" is not real people skills. Some people are more real, mature, and deep.

If you're a date coach, and you love this stuff, then go hard, but just realize that not everyone is like that or agrees. Even the guys on the roosh forum (which is very pro-game) admit that any society that promotes "game" is in decay and unnatural (not their exact words, but they said something like that.
I will admit that the fake game players chase too much and encourage entitlement. But I dont teach BS pickup lines and other fake shit. Neither does Neil Strauss. You have to use the tools you have for the situation you're in.

For example - giving flowers to an american woman on the first date doesnt usually work. In Russia, it is a must.

Being aggressive with affection and sex on the first date in the US doesnt always work. In Iceland, it is a must.

PDA in Japan isnt cool....in Russia and france it is.

A date in Sweden is totally different than a date in the US.

All of that is knowing the game...the dating game. Understanding the game is reverse engineering the mate selection process and understanding people skills in regards to women. And that's a crime, why?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Not even close. The animal kingdom, including human animals has instinctual protocols for mate selection. While they vary, the core roots of this are - females select, males pursue. It also shows that females choose the BEST and strongest - ALPHAS of the batch. Nearly every female mammal behaves this way...and esp female humans.
If a man has to be chosen by females then, in the primate science sense, he is by definition not alpha.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Why do you say that? Look, even in foreign countries....women want the BEST. Why do you think Asian women consider American men to be GODS? Because they feel we are superior in size, penis size, sexuality and romance. The alpha male selection for females is the most universal thing there is. If you think women/females want the weak and inferior....you are deceived.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:Not even close. The animal kingdom, including human animals has instinctual protocols for mate selection. While they vary, the core roots of this are - females select, males pursue. It also shows that females choose the BEST and strongest - ALPHAS of the batch. Nearly every female mammal behaves this way...and esp female humans.

Fake game is fake...but being a true alpha type MAN and showcasing your talents and values is the only true way to be successful with women. It also shows your success in all walks of life. "Game" as we call it is the same for the salesman, waitress or man looking for a woman.
The whole biological argument that game, aggressiveness, fakeness, and macho behavior to get women is just a buncha bologna to justify the status quo in america. You're grouping all women in with american women. The consensus seems to be that in Europe and many other places around the world, women actually DONT prefer alpha males, "game", corny pick up lines, tricks, and all that other crap to get them. All game is fake. And don't try to make it sound like one isn't being a man unless he has "game" and buys all your philosophy. There are plenty of good men who are unsuccessful with women. And of course plenty of guys who are poor excuses for humans that actually get women.

I don't call "game" in the sense that you're referring to it in as showcasing your talents and values because it's ingenuine, it's not legit. PUA's even admit that "game" is basically tricking the woman into wanting to be with you. If this is what these superficial girls (super girls) want, then I want no part of it. And yes PUA's and "gamers" are used car salesman. They lie, their material is deficient, it's cheap, and it doesn't work, or certainly not for everyone.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:
I will admit that the fake game players chase too much and encourage entitlement. But I dont teach BS pickup lines and other fake shit. Neither does Neil Strauss. You have to use the tools you have for the situation you're in.

For example - giving flowers to an american woman on the first date doesnt usually work. In Russia, it is a must.

Being aggressive with affection and sex on the first date in the US doesnt always work. In Iceland, it is a must.

PDA in Japan isnt cool....in Russia and france it is.

A date in Sweden is totally different than a date in the US.

All of that is knowing the game...the dating game. Understanding the game is reverse engineering the mate selection process and understanding people skills in regards to women. And that's a crime, why?
Yes, giving a woman flowers in america is seen as a bad thing because it's seen as weak, too affectionate, and showing all your cards. In Russia, it's seen as a good thing, because IT IS. It's a good gesture to give a nice gift to a woman on a first date, and a good way to start the REALationship.

Being affectionate and wanting sex on a first date in the states is bad because women want to control, manipulate, and tease you until they feel like you've been a good boy and played their game. In Iceland, it's a must, because it's natural and human to be affectionate and want sex.

Once again, "game" is not real people skills. It's fake coolness to get superficial girls.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Why do you say that? Look, even in foreign countries....women want the BEST. Why do you think Asian women consider American men to be GODS? Because they feel we are superior in size, penis size, sexuality and romance. The alpha male selection for females is the most universal thing there is. If you think women/females want the weak and inferior....you are deceived.
Among primates:
Alpha male = the leader of a troop, who has sex with whichever females he wants.
Beta male = male subordinate to the alpha who has limited sex/breeding rights with the alpha’s permission in exchange for his contribution to society.
Omega male = male who has no status and makes no contribution to society but may occasionally beg or con sex from females when the alphas and betas are not looking, and so is a form of social parasite.

In insane societies like the West it is the omega parasites that have the advantage, so all other things being equal the worse you are as a human being the more sex you are likely to get. The moral of the story is that females should not be allowed to choose who they have sex with.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Women smell fake a mile away. You are confusing fake BS with being a real man. Then, tell me...how should a man behave for optimum success with women? What traits should he have?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Enticer wrote:Women smell fake a mile away.
Yes, with Western skanks you have to actually be a worthless piece of crap.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Sorry, you're wrong. The traits that are desired are universal. How would I know? Because i polled women around the world...in person and on the Internet. 1000 women with a 98% success rate on desired traits does not lie...

So, i'm waiting....please tell us the desires traits of true men, in your own opinion...
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

Being affectionate and wanting sex on a first date in the states is bad because women want to control, manipulate, and tease you until they feel like you've been a good boy and played their game. In Iceland, it's a must, because it's natural and human to be affectionate and want sex.

Once again, "game" is not real people skills. It's fake coolness to get superficial girls.

Wrong. Educate yourself on how animals breed. The female only allows it when she is ready. True, some AW play games....but there is also the social aspect that sex too fast is wrong. But even in Asia, women will wait to be courted. I am not fake and dont teach fake....i get beautiful women from all walks of life from all parts of the world.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:Why do you say that? Look, even in foreign countries....women want the BEST. Why do you think Asian women consider American men to be GODS? Because they feel we are superior in size, penis size, sexuality and romance. The alpha male selection for females is the most universal thing there is. If you think women/females want the weak and inferior....you are deceived.
Those are nothing but physical stereotypes. Not all women, even in Asia feel like that. And we just told you the alpha male selection for females is not universal. I mentioned how even your comrades over at Roosh admit that and say that "game" is fake and a sign of a detrimental society. Being an authentic, genuine, and a good man is not being weak and inferior as many PUA's and people who like to promote this aspect of american culture would like to believe.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

Enticer wrote:Being affectionate and wanting sex on a first date in the states is bad because women want to control, manipulate, and tease you until they feel like you've been a good boy and played their game. In Iceland, it's a must, because it's natural and human to be affectionate and want sex.

Wrong. Educate yourself on how animals breed. The female only allows it when she is ready. True, some AW play games....but there is also the social aspect that sex too fast is wrong. But even in Asia, women will wait to be courted. I am not fake and dont teach fake....i get beautiful women from all walks of life from all parts of the world.
So you admit that women are less superficial and don't want all that fake PUA crap in other countries, then I point out why it's fake and wrong, then you bring up this whole biological animal stuff again?? Once again, you are making it sound like women all over the world are like plastic american women, and a lot of american women play games and enjoy it as do the PUA's. Some of these guys actually enjoy the "game" because they think its fun to chase women, and it's a boost to their ego, and it's also a promotion of the negative aspect of american culture that men are supposed to be aggressive (even with women).

I didn't sex should be fast and instant all the time. But I am criticizing that a lot of North american girls usually give the "quick" sex to the fake, bs, alpha males only to be dogged out by them later on and complain that they can't find a good man.

Of course you will promote and defend this stuff, you're a date coach. How much you charge men for boot camps and such? Then again, why are you even on this site?? From what I understand, this site isn't for people like you who like game, superficial american girls, alpha males, and so forth. Check out these links from even the pro-game, alpha male guys at roosh:

http://www.rooshv.com/not-all-women-of- ... alpha-male

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-11381.html
fightforlove
Junior Poster

Post by fightforlove »

I am reading Models by Mark Manson right now. Has some good insights about Vulnerability Game, Polarizing women, Demographics, and overcoming anxieties. Basically, a very strong, candid self-help/inner game sort of book. I'm still planning to read Day Bang next to get more specifics on helping me with my flirting skills. My approaching/flirting skills were improved considerably a few years ago, but a year-long LTR and some time off the market has probably left me a bit rusty.

I really like Manson's theories on demographics. This is something almost no other dating/PUA advice mentions: that game differs drastically based upon the age range, social class, etc. of women you're targeting. A few years ago, I started doing quite well with the 28-38 professional demographic of women (my ex was in her 30s), however I've since become increasingly convinced it is younger mid-20s women that I want. I'm guessing gaming 25 yr olds is going to be tougher than 28-33 yr olds.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Hey fightforlove, I love your new avatar picture! I recognize that girl from the ads on the right side of the forum! That girl is 18 years old and if I remember correctly she is from China or the Philippines.

Yes, I do occasionally check out the some of the girls profiles that I see on this forum. This is one girl I really like, she is from Ukraine and is 28 years old. :D

ImageImage
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."