Most American girls hate nice guys

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
ChampionKaji
Freshman Poster

Post by ChampionKaji »

They hate Blacks even more.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

This video is a dramatization but very realistic portrayal of women labeling nice guys as creepy and loving bad boys:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbeEuYAZFL4
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I read an article that stated, women in America see nice guys are weak and passive and they also see them as being horrible lovers (even though she wouldn't know this, since she has never slept with the guy). :roll:

American women avoid nice guys like the plague because they are seen as boring and not exciting like "bad boys" are!

The good thing is though, most women in the world don't see nice guys as losers, they actually like nice guys and would prefer to date and marry a "nice guy" over a "bad boy." :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

FreeYourMind wrote:The "alphas" are often what used to be called bums and losers, guys that couldn't get or keep a job, even a low paying one. Most of today's alphas are incapable of providing financially for a woman even if they wanted to.

As has been mentioned before, "alphas" used to be men who pursued brave professions like the military and law enforcement, or high paying careers, or were sports heroes and hero type personalities in general. Now they've been replaced by the thug and the player, who provide the tingles today's corrupted females desire, but who are losers in the long term scheme of life. Women also still want the rich and handsome men, but they are a very tiny percentage of the male population.
Very true. And especially now in fact with rising percentages of female breadwinners and corresponding shrinking percentages of male breadwinners, rich men are in fact a shrinking percentage of the male population. But in Northern Illinois, the shrinking/vanishing percentages of super rich men is not making a dent in the tremendously high financial standards that the women in the region have; in fact, it's driving them to leave the fair-and-square path and go right onto the gangster path. It's like the typical young Chicagoland woman is saying; "Too many alphas and failed dates/marriages out here in the suburbs! Enough is enough! I am moving to the ghetto and hooking up with and marrying a gangster drug dealer! I don't care if he's wanted for capital murder by the FBI; in fact, I would prefer if he were a wanted cop killer! At least there is a greater chance he'll stay out of jail if he'd gun down and murder police officers to escape a jail/prison term, especially during, for instance, a bank robbery or a mob attack on a local festival."

Like they don't realize or even care that anyone who shoots at or murders a police officer would easily attract the attention of SWAT teams, which are trained to deal with highly dangerous criminals, especially cop killers.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Women that grow up in a middle class or wealthy families will not date nice guys. Socio-economic status of a woman is the biggest risk factor in the success of a marriage. In other words, dating a middle class woman is like shooting yourself in the foot and then trying to dunk a basketball, its not going to end well. That's why all wealthy countries have high divorce rates and tons of single men.
Enticer
Freshman Poster

Post by Enticer »

jamesbond wrote:I read an article that stated, women in America see nice guys are weak and passive and they also see them as being horrible lovers (even though she wouldn't know this, since she has never slept with the guy). :roll:

American women avoid nice guys like the plague because they are seen as boring and not exciting like "bad boys" are!

The good thing is though, most women in the world don't see nice guys as losers, they actually like nice guys and would prefer to date and marry a "nice guy" over a "bad boy." :D
Some truth here....from the woman's point of view and man's...
sea_dragon
Freshman Poster

Post by sea_dragon »

Now, here's the thing. There's a difference between being a 'nice guy' as opposed to being just 'nice' and 'civil' in general towards all people. The problem with 'nice guys' is that they aren't really nice. They expect something in return. That's not being nice, that's being a douche in a different manner. You can't be nice to everyone. I know I may not like some people, but that doesn't mean I have to treat them like a douchebag. I treat them in a civil manner. I like to do nice things for people because I feel it's the right thing to do. I don't expect anything in return. Doing nice things for people doesn't make them obligated to serve your needs. My advice? Just follow your gut intuition and do whatever you feel like is right. Be honest and just speak your mind, be decisive. Do things what you wanted to do, and do them unconditionally, no strings attached. Expect no favors in return. And above all, take it easy.
QuestionMark
Freshman Poster

Post by QuestionMark »

sea_dragon wrote:Now, here's the thing. There's a difference between being a 'nice guy' as opposed to being just 'nice' and 'civil' in general towards all people. The problem with 'nice guys' is that they aren't really nice. They expect something in return. That's not being nice, that's being a douche in a different manner. You can't be nice to everyone. I know I may not like some people, but that doesn't mean I have to treat them like a douchebag. I treat them in a civil manner. I like to do nice things for people because I feel it's the right thing to do. I don't expect anything in return. Doing nice things for people doesn't make them obligated to serve your needs. My advice? Just follow your gut intuition and do whatever you feel like is right. Be honest and just speak your mind, be decisive. Do things what you wanted to do, and do them unconditionally, no strings attached. Expect no favors in return. And above all, take it easy.
Thank you for pointing this out. Some people don't understand this.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

sea_dragon wrote:My advice? Just follow your gut intuition and do whatever you feel like is right.
That would be carpet bombing the planet. Maybe I shouldn't take your advice.
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

Some of you may enjoy my article on male versus female sexuality.

http://sexualobjectification.blogspot.c ... ality.html
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

fschmidt wrote:
sea_dragon wrote:My advice? Just follow your gut intuition and do whatever you feel like is right.
That would be carpet bombing the planet. Maybe I shouldn't take your advice.
:lol:

+1 for the laugh thanksssss

:lol: :lol: :lol:
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »